OVERCOMING IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS

                                            DEFEATING IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS!
                                               Bible Passages; Josh 1:9,Isa 45:1-3
Confession:
Josh. 1:3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.

Many people in abroad are experiencing second-hand slavery and the land is not yet yielding its fruit to them.The children of Israel prospered in Egypt even until it was the set time for them to leave. Jacob prospered in the land of Haran when he sojourned with Laban, his mother’s brother (Genesis 29:1-13; 30:27-43). Abraham sojourned in Gerar between Kadesh and Shur and the Bible reports that Abimelech, King of Gerar, blessed Abraham with so much goodness (Genesis 20:1, 14). God is always ready to prosper us if we engage Him through the vehicle of apostolic prayers. Thank God for his power to remove barriers. He promised in Ex. 23:20, “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepare.

Through these prayers, He will make a way for a breakthrough in your desire to obtain your work or residence permit, in the name of Jesus. Whatever is standing in your way shall be removed by the power of God. And I declare that you shall prosper in the land, in Jesus name Amen.

.Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points:
1.O Lord, please remember me and have mercy on me in my immigration case so I can be granted my work and residence permit in the name of Jesus.
2. You evil Powers preventing me from obtaining my work and residence permit,die in the name of Jesus
3. Any power bringing delay to my life die in the name of Jesus
4. You evil altars of my father´s house, preventing me from getting my work and residence permit,die in the name of Jesus
5. You evil Powers conniving with my father´s house to demote me in this country die now by fire in the name of Jesus
6. You evil Powers against my open heavens in die in the name of Jesus!
7. Heavens over my residence and work permit,open now by fire in the name of Jesus
8. Any evil Power ruling over my life and depriving me of the goodness of life,release me now and die in the name of Jesus
9. You evil Powers truncating my success at the edge of breakthrough,die in the name of Jesus
10.Powers in high places,on earth and under the water wasting my time die in the name of Jesus
11. You evil cobweb Powers that have trapped my work and stay permit  ,release it and die in the name of Jesus
12. You evil cage that has caged my papers,break now by fire,in the name of Jesus
13. You ways to my residence and work permit that have been shut against me,be open now by fire,in the name of Jesus
 14.O Lord, please prove to the world that i am serving a living God and turn this situation around to favour me in the name of Jesus..
15.O Lord, catapualt me to greatness as you did for Daniel and Joseph in foreign lands in the name of Jesus..
16.O Lord, as you parted the red sea for the isrealites and delivered them from the egyptians, please come to my rescue and prove to the world that you’ve the final say on my life in the name of Jesus..
17.Father Lord, any force standing as a stumbling block to my work and permanent residency permit be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus. I command them to be consumed by the fire of GOD in the name of Jesus.
18.O Lord, any where my name is being mentioned, I shall received divine favour in the name of Jesus..
19.O Lord, please raise men and women to fight for my favour in the name of Jesus.
20.O Lord, destroy all hindrances to my breakthrough and raise a financial pillar for me and my family in the name of Jesus.
21. Family idol that want to frustrate my effort in this country, you are a liar, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
22. Evil powers of my father’s house preventing me from attaining my work and residence permit die in the name of Jesus.
23. I bind and paralyze every strongman holding my work and residence permit in the shrine or coven in the name of Jesus.
24. I withdraw my document in the possession of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
25. Any power delaying the manifestation of my document be destroy by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. I destroy the powers from my village against my progress in this country in the name of Jesus.
27.Heavens over my residence and work permit, open by fire in the name of Jesus.
28. Strange powers in my father’s house, directing the affairs of my life and depriving me of the goodness of life in this country,release me and die in the name of Jesus.
29. All those powers who are watching me from the mirror of darkness against my document die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every wicked plot to distract me from fulfilling my destiny in this country, be exposed and frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
31. Every child of the devil sitting on my document be unseated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every witchcraft padlock used to control my activities in this country, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
33. My green card,work permit, I charge you in the name of Jesus, rise up this hour and locate my address now in the name of Jesus.
34.Idolatry powers in my father’s house, saying No to the collection of my permit, be destroy by fire and thunder in the name of Jesus.
35. Cobweb powers that have trapped my stay and work permit in this country ,release it and die in the name of Jesus.
36. Every wicked power that has caged my papers, or hinder my permit, break by fire now, in the name of Jesus.
37. No power shall move me away from this country…………….(mention it), in the name of Jesus. 38. O Lord of hosts, deliver my resident and work permit from prolong delay to success, in the name of Jesus.
39. Every ancestral power using my dream to delay my document in this country, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every cloud of uncertainty over my resident and work permit clear away now, in the name of Jesus. 41.The desire and expectation of the enemy concerning my document shall perish today, in the name of Jesus.
42. I break and loose myself from every inherited curse troubling my resident and work permit, in the name of Jesus.
43. O Lord, let my document/resident permit secure me a good job in this country, in the name of Jesus. 44. All my efforts towards my permit (mention others) in this country shall not be in vain,in the name of Jesus.
45.Every geographical demon from my father’s or mother’s house that does not want me to be happy for the rest of my life in this country, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
46. Problem of no document, loose your hold now over my life, in the name of Jesus.
47. Father, expose and destroy the workers of darkness assigned to rubbish my effort in this country, in the name of Jesus.
48. O Lord touch the heart of any man or woman at the office holding my documents to favour me in the name of Jesus.
49. Every power, reporting my case to the demons of my father’s house about my progress in this country, I disconnect you in the name of Jesus.
50. Every plot of the enemy against my resident and work permit be reversed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
51. My Father, all those who are praying for my downfall or failure in this country shall die in the name of Jesus.
52. Every strange hand currently holding my residence and work permit in the astral world, release it to me now and perish, in the name of Jesus.
53. Wherever they have rejected my request, I shall be accepted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
54. Every evil pattern of failure in my village, assigned to work against my dream here in this country, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
55. Powers of darkness that has arrested my document, release it now by fire in the name of Jesus.
56. Every seed of disappointment in my foundation, be washed away by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
57. Every decision, vow or promise made by my forefathers contrary to my resident permit/document, loose your hold over my life now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
58. Spirit of bad luck around me and inside me, come out now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
59. Every generational curse that is slipery away the blessings of God for me in this country,break now by fire  in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701., 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com

Comments

Popular Posts