YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR FOUNDATION

                                   YOUR MARRIAGE AND YOUR FOUNDATION
                             Genesis 2:18,Psalm 11; 1-3, Psalm 35, Lamentation 5:7

When your foundation is right, things will go on well everywhere. If things go wrong there, things will go wrong everywhere.Marriages are of interest to God and satan and the enemy hates godly marriages with perfect hatred! The enemy can go to any length to prevent the right matches from taking place. This is why some people find it hard to marry.
There are many powers that the the enemy is using to attack and prevent marriages, but the strongest of these forces are the ancestral powers. It is important to note that every man is a product of all his ancestors. The platform our ancestors have provided for us is so serious that it requires spiritual violence. Your ancestry can pollute, defile, and seriously trouble your marital life

If your parents worship idols, you are likely to experience the following:
§ Marital Blockages
§ The wrong people will be attracted to you
§ Jilting
§ There would be closed Heaven over your marriage and this is what causes INVINSIBLE SYNDROME for some sisters, that is, nobody (potential suitors) notices them
Most of the major frustration in marriage is ancestral power of idol worship, so there is a connection between your ancestry and your marriage.
If your parents are into masquerading, don't be surprised if you experience the following:
If you do not deal with the ancestral powers behind your marriage you're just wasting your time..
If you begin experiencing the following in your dreams, know that all these are attacks against your marriage:
§ Sex in the dream
§ Seeing dirty wedding gowns
§ See yourself marrying strange persons
§ Losing your shoes (shoes represent marriage)
§ Shaving of your hair
§ Going to church on your wedding day and meeting an empty church hall
§ Finding yourself in market places wearing torn and dirty garments

Prayer Section
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points
1.I cover myself with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
2. Blood of Jesus deliver me and my marriage now in the name of Jesus
3. Every foundational battles in my life die now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every covenant with water spirits, desert spirits, witchcraft spirits, sacred trees, spirits inside/under sacred rocks/hills, family gods, evil family guardian spirits,family/village serpentine spirit, masquerade spirits, inherited spirit husband/wife working against me and my marriage be broken now to piecies by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.  spend 5 mins here.
5. Every unconscious evil soul-tie and covenant with the spirits of my dead grandfather, grandmother, occultic uncles, aunts, custodian of family gods/oracles/shrines working against my life and marriage be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
6. Every decision, vow, promise made by any of my forefathers contrary to my divine destiny, loose your hold by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every legal ground ancestral guardian spirits have in my life be destroy by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
8. Every generational curse of God resulting from the sin of idolatry of my forefathers working against my life and marriage, loose your hold over my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
9. Every ancestral evil altar prospering against me and my family be consume now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every ancestral placental manipulation of my life, be reverse now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil ancestral life pattern designed for me through vows, promises and covenants, be reverse now by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Every hold of any sacrifice that has ever been offered in my family or on my behalf working against my marriage I break your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. Any ancestral blood shed of animals, of human beings affecting me, loose your hold over my life by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
14. Any curse placed on my ancestors by anybody cheated, maltreated or at the point of death that is affecting me and my marriage break and release me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Every garment of ancestral delay,infirmity, diseases, sickness, untimely death, poverty, disfavor, dishonor, failure at the edge of miracles passed down to my generation, be roasted by fire now, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every evil ancestral river flowing down my generation, affecting my marriage,1 cut you off my life in the name of Jesus.
17. Every evil ancestral habit, weakness of moral failures manifesting in my life and family loose your grip and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any power from my family background seeking to make a shipwreck of my life and marriage be destroy now by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every rage and rampage of ancestral and family spirits resulting from my being born again, be quench now by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
20. Any ancestral power frustrating my marriage in order to discourage me from following Christ, receive multiple destruction, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every ancestral chain of slavery binding me and my family from prospering in life,working against my marriage be broken by the hammer of God, in the name of Jesus.
22. The height nobody has attained in my generation, I will reach there in the name of Jesus.
23. I recover back every good thing stolen by ancestral evil spirits from my forefathers, from my immediate family and myself, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every ancestral embargo against my marriage, be lifted and let good things begin to break forth in my life and family now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. Father Lord, let the foothold and the seat of the enemy in my life be destroy completely, in the name of Jesus.
26. Let the blood of Jesus erase all the legal ground that the enemy has against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
27. I close all the doors opened to the enemies in my life, with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
28. Let all the concrete constructed by the enemy to stop the manifestation of my marriage be broken down completely, in the name of Jesus.
29.Every properties of the enemies in my life be consume now by fire in the name of Jesus
30. I command all the words contrary to God's words spoken against my marriage to fall dead to the ground and bear no fruit again, in the name of Jesus.
31. I bind the strong man in my life and marriage, and I clear my goods from your possession in the name of Jesus
32. Any power that tie down my marriage die now by fire in the name of Jesus
33. You strongman of mind destruction in my life be bound forever in the name of Jesus
34. You strongman of marrital delay in my life and family, be bound forever in the name of Jesus
35. Every battle wage against my marriage by the kingdom of darkness receive defeat now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
36. Distributors of spiritual poison, swallow your poison in my life and die in the name of Jesus.
37. All forces of Egypt against my marriage rise up against yourself, in the name of Jesus.
38. Father Lord let the joy of the enemy over my marriage be turned to sorrow now in the name of Jesus.
39. You demonic armies station against my marriage receive the judgment of God now, in the name of Jesus.
40. I command the evil power source in my place of birth working against my marriage to be destroy completely now in the name of Jesus,
41. Any satanic power manipulating and controlling my life die now by fire in the name of Jesus.
42. Every marital problem that came into my life by personal invitation depart now by fire in the name of Jesus.
43. Any marital problem that has entered into my life through my parents depart now by fire in the name of Jesus.
44. Any marital problem that has entered into my life as a result of attack by satanic agents depart now by fire in the name of Jesus.
45. My trapped marriage be release now by fire in the name of Jesus
46. Let all evil thrones fashion/set up against me and my marriage be destroy completely now in the name of Jesus.
47. You God of promotion, promote me beyond my wildest dream, in the name of Jesus
48. I fire back every arrow of witchcraft seven-fold working against my marriage in the name of Jesus.
49. Every satanic agent in my family who refuse to repeat, I destroy your power, in the name of Jesus.
50. Fire of God bring me and my marriage out of darkness now by fire and let heavenly light, shine on me now in the name of Jesus.

If you have faith and believe that God has answered your prayers,Sow a Seed Offering With The Account Details Below to seal your testimony.It is your time to marry.
U.B.A. BANK
ACC-Name- OMOZEGBAI THADDEUS
ACC/Number- 2046273598

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts