BREAKING THE POWER OF THE STRONGMAN

                                          BREAKING THE POWER OF THE STRONGMAN
                                                        Scripture Reading - 1 Samuel 17
                                                     Confessions - Isaiah 49:25-26

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS
1. Every garment of bondage, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. O God arise and catapult me to a greater tomorrow, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thunder of God, arise, waste my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every tree planted in my life by the strongman, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Strongman of poverty, assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every power delaying my success, die, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every power hindering my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every strongman frustrating my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every strongman blocking my chances, die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every strongman diverting my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every power destroying my business and blocking my opportunities, die, in the name of Jesus.
12. To every strongman in charge of my case, I invade your domain and put you under arrest, in the name of Jesus.
13. I pull you down to zero level and I bind you with fetters of iron, in the name of Jesus.
14. Receive fire and brimstone after the order of Sodom and Gomorrah, in the name of Jesus.
15. I trample upon you, in the name of Jesus.
16. I come as a strongman against you and I overpower you with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
17. I seize your weapons and smash them to irreparable pieces, in the name of Jesus.
18. I recover my stolen goods from you, in the name of Jesus.
19. Net of dark powers, release me, in the name of Jesus.
20. Power of the wicked avenger upon my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Blood of Jesus, neutralize any evil blood of my parents in me, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every evil hand disturbing the programme of God for my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every battle acquired from my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
24. Pillar of demotion, break, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power that does not want to let me go, Lord, visit them with the ten plagues of Egypt, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every contrary wind assigned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every utterance from any shrine working against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
28. Calvary covenant, arise by fire, scatter every negative covenant afflicting my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. Any seal of darkness upon my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every problem assigned to ridicule me, die, in the name of Jesus.
31. The mighty and the terrible assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Witchcraft decisions on my destiny, expire, in the name of Jesus.
33. I shot down any spiritual gunmen assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
34. Every strongman resident in the heaven over my head, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
35. I recover seven-fold, everything that the strongman has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
36. Power to break the power of the strongman, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
37. O thou that troubleth the Israel of my life and family, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today.
38. Every enemy of my life and family, scatter, in Jesus’ name.
39. O God arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside me and my family in the name of Jesus
40. Let the fire of revival fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts