70 Powerful Prayers for Open Heavens With Bible Verses

                                  70 Powerful Prayers for Open Heavens With Bible Verses

Key Scriptures

Isaiah 64:1 (KJV):
“Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence.”

Ephesians 1:3 (KJV):
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.”

Malachi 3:10 (KJV):
“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”

Deuteronomy 28:12 (KJV):
“The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand.”

Confession

Joel 2:23: Declare God's promise of restoration, divine provision, and the outpouring of His blessings. Believe that the Lord is able to open doors, restore lost opportunities, and establish you in His purpose.


Introduction: What Are Open Heavens?

Open heavens is a spiritual expression that describes a season of divine favor, blessings, spiritual renewal, answered prayers, and the manifestation of God's promises in a person's life.

The Bible teaches that believers have been blessed with spiritual blessings in Christ. Ephesians 1:3 reminds us that every spiritual blessing comes from God through Jesus Christ.

In the language of spiritual warfare, closed heavens can represent seasons when a person experiences obstacles, delays, discouragement, or difficulty seeing the results of their labor. Open heavens, on the other hand, represent a season of renewed hope, divine intervention, favor, and fruitfulness.

Through prayer, faith, obedience, and trust in God, believers seek His intervention in every area of life.

Open heavens can involve:

  • Spiritual growth and a deeper relationship with God.
  • Divine favor and opportunities for advancement.
  • Fruitfulness in work, business, and personal endeavors.
  • Restoration of lost opportunities and blessings.
  • Wisdom, direction, and divine revelation.
  • Peace, protection, and victory over adversity.
  • Breakthrough from persistent obstacles.
  • The fulfillment of God's purpose and promises.

Isaiah 64:1 is a passionate prayer for God's presence and intervention. It reminds us that no obstacle is beyond His power.

The heart of a king is in the hand of God, and He can direct the decisions of people according to His purposes. Proverbs 21:1 teaches that the king's heart is in the hand of the Lord.

As you pray these 70 prayer points, ask God for favor with those who make decisions concerning your advancement, for divine helpers to locate you, and for wisdom to recognize and make good use of opportunities.

Pray with faith, determination, and a heart that trusts in God's timing.


Biblical Examples of Open Heavens

1. Jacob's Encounter With God

Genesis 28:12–17 describes Jacob's dream of a ladder reaching from earth to heaven, with angels ascending and descending upon it. The encounter reminded Jacob of God's presence and promises.

2. The Heavens Opened Over Jesus

Matthew 3:16–17 records that the heavens were opened when Jesus was baptized, and the Spirit of God descended like a dove. The voice of the Father affirmed His beloved Son.

3. Elijah and the Rain

In 1 Kings 18:41–45, Elijah prayed, and rain came after a prolonged drought. This account demonstrates persistent faith and dependence on God's provision.

4. The Blessing of God's Presence

Ezekiel 1:1 describes the heavens opening and Ezekiel receiving visions of God. This passage illustrates divine revelation and spiritual encounter.


Powerful Bible Verses for Open Heavens

Isaiah 64:1

A cry for God to rend the heavens and come down in power.

Ephesians 1:3

God has blessed believers with spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The Lord promises to open His good treasure and bless the work of His people's hands.

Malachi 3:10

God speaks of opening the windows of heaven and pouring out blessings.

Psalm 5:12

The Lord blesses the righteous and surrounds them with favor as with a shield.

Psalm 75:6–7

Promotion and exaltation ultimately come from God, who judges and rules.

Revelation 3:8

Christ speaks of setting before His people an open door that no one can shut.

James 1:17

Every good and perfect gift comes from above, from the Father of lights.

Isaiah 45:8

The prophet calls for the heavens to pour down righteousness and the earth to bring forth salvation.

Psalm 126:5–6

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.


Preparing Your Heart Before Praying

  1. Begin with thanksgiving and worship.
  2. Confess known sins and ask God for forgiveness.
  3. Read the key scriptures and meditate on God's promises.
  4. Pray with faith, rejecting fear and discouragement.
  5. Ask God to reveal any character flaws or habits that may hinder your progress.
  6. Commit your work, relationships, plans, and future into God's hands.
  7. Pray consistently and remain diligent in your responsibilities.

70 Powerful Prayer Points for Open Heavens

Session 1: Divine Favor and Supernatural Advancement

  1. Father, I thank You for making me unstoppable in the fulfillment of Your purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Father, cause me to find favor with everyone who has a role in my advancement and elevation, in the name of Jesus.
  3. O Lord, every power and obstacle standing in the way of my divine destiny, be removed by Your mighty hand, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I reject the spirit of failure, and I receive the grace, wisdom, and strength to succeed, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I command every evil counsel and scheme working against my life to be exposed and rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
  6. O Lord, remove every obstacle and every harmful influence standing against my advancement, and establish me in Your purpose, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O Lord, You who raise the poor from the dust, lift me from my present situation to the place You have prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I receive the grace, wisdom, and anointing to excel and fulfill my divine assignment, in the name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, catapult me into greatness as You did for Joseph in the land of Egypt, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Lord, help me identify and overcome every character flaw and habit that could hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.

Session 2: Breaking Hindrances and Receiving Divine Help

  1. I bind every spiritual stronghold assigned to hinder my progress, and I declare that it shall no longer control my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. O Lord, send Your angels to remove every stumbling block standing against my promotion, advancement, and elevation, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Let every ungodly influence over my workplace be broken, and let righteousness, fairness, and divine wisdom prevail, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I receive divine authority and courage to overcome every obstacle standing against my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I bind and render powerless every demonic opposition working against my progress, in the mighty name of Jesus.
  6. I receive grace to walk in victory, leadership, and excellence, and I shall not be defeated by the challenges of life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Let the mark of the blood of Jesus, representing divine favor and protection, be upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Lord, prepare me as a living sanctuary for You. Let my life become a vessel of Your glory, in the name of Jesus.

Session 3: Open Heavens and Divine Visitation

  1. Father, rend the heavens and come down in power as I cry unto You, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Let every evil spiritual influence working against my life and destiny be defeated by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Let power from above fall upon me, empowering me to accomplish what You have ordained for my life, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Let every good and perfect gift from above locate me according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I prophesy over every imperfect area of my life: receive God's touch and be made whole, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I command the rain of abundance, goodness, favor, and mercy to fall upon every department of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Let divine glory from above overshadow my life and transform every area that needs Your intervention, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every force opposing my open heavens, lose your hold over my life by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every power that magnifies my problems and makes them appear insurmountable, be defeated, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power and circumstance delaying my breakthrough, give way to divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every force working to destroy my marriage or prevent a godly relationship, lose your hold over my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
  12. I destroy every destructive pattern and influence opposing prosperity, fruitfulness, and progress in my life, in the name of Jesus.

Session 4: Thanksgiving, Fruitfulness, and Divine Restoration

  1. O Lord, thank You for making me a channel of Your blessings in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I declare that my hands shall be strengthened, and I shall overcome every obstacle standing against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I declare that every wall of hindrance standing in my way shall be removed by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I declare that as I speak in faith according to Your Word, my life shall reflect Your promises, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I declare that every labor of my hands is blessed, and my efforts shall produce good fruit, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I declare that my spiritual eyes are open to receive divine wisdom, revelation, and understanding concerning my open heavens, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I declare that my ears become instruments of divine instruction and revelation, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I withdraw my name from every destructive pattern of untimely death and declare that I shall fulfill my God-given purpose, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Let every harmful influence and destructive pattern affecting my body and well-being be removed, and let me receive healing and strength, in the name of Jesus.

Session 5: Deliverance, Protection, and Recovery

  1. Let every agent of wickedness lose its hold over my life, and let every evil plan against me be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Let every agent of discouragement lose its hold over my life, and let my heart be filled with faith, courage, and hope, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every evil arrow and gunshot appearing in my dreams, I reject every fear associated with them and declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I receive the restoration of every lost opportunity, possession, and blessing, and I recover what can be rightfully restored, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Here I am, O Lord. Fill me with Your abundance, grace, mercy, and goodness, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I shall not repeat the mistakes of my past. Lord, grant me wisdom to avoid past failures and make better decisions in the future, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every force opposing my breakthroughs, lose your hold over my life and cease to hinder my progress, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every mountain of evil and obstruction standing against my destiny, be cast into the sea by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I nullify every evil record, accusation, and destructive pattern working against me, in the name of Jesus.
  10. O Lord, expose every hidden scheme that threatens my peace, safety, or progress, and grant me wisdom to respond rightly, in the name of Jesus.

Session 6: Healing, Peace, and Freedom

  1. Every burden of infirmity and suffering weighing upon my life, be lifted by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  2. All spirits of infirmity, hear the Word of the Lord: I reject every form of oppression and receive God's strength, healing, and peace, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I remove my name from every destructive pattern of untimely death and declare that I shall fulfill my days according to God's purpose, in the name of Jesus.
  4. My peace is too precious to be stolen. I declare that the peace of God shall guard my heart and mind, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every satanic net and trap set against my life, be destroyed by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every plan to bring disgrace and humiliation upon my life, be frustrated. Let the Lord establish me in honor and peace, in the name of Jesus.
  7. All forces opposing my blessings, lose your hold over my life, and let every obstacle to my progress be removed, in the name of Jesus.

Session 7: Blessings From Every Direction

  1. From the north, south, east, and west, let the blessings and opportunities ordained for me begin to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Let songs of joy and thanksgiving fill my home and my life all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Anywhere I go, let me find favor, peace, and opportunities for advancement, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Wherever I turn, let every evil plan against me be frustrated, and let the Lord establish me in victory, in the name of Jesus.
  5. O Lord, make me Your good vessel, fit for Your purpose and useful in Your kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Lord, transform me from spiritual weakness into spiritual maturity and strength, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Lord, ordain me to do exploits in every area of my life according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.

Session 8: Victory and Thanksgiving

  1. I break the power of every spiritual weapon formed against me, and I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I release the fire of God against every evil plan and stronghold working against my life, and I declare that every destructive scheme shall be defeated, in the name of Jesus.
  3. No contrary power or demonic opposition shall prevail against me all the days of my life, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Lord, let my prayers avail much before You, and let every work of darkness opposing Your purpose be brought to nothing, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Father, I thank You for making my life a testimony of Your power, protection, and victory over the works of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Father, I thank You for hearing and answering my prayers. Let Your will be established in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Prophetic Declarations for Open Heavens

Declare these words with faith:

  1. My heavens are open to divine favor, wisdom, and spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ.
  2. I shall not labor in vain; I shall enjoy the fruit of my labor.
  3. Every obstacle standing against my progress shall give way to God's intervention.
  4. I receive divine favor, and the right opportunities shall come into my life.
  5. My hands are blessed, and the work of my hands shall prosper according to God's will.
  6. I shall grow spiritually and walk in the wisdom and understanding of the Holy Spirit.
  7. My family shall experience peace, restoration, and divine provision.
  8. I reject discouragement and receive fresh strength to fulfill my purpose.
  9. I shall be a channel of blessing to others.
  10. My life shall testify to God's goodness, mercy, and faithfulness, in the name of Jesus.

Closing Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your faithfulness and for every blessing You have prepared for me in Christ. I ask You to open the heavens over my life and let Your presence, favor, wisdom, and power be made manifest in every area of my life.

Remove every obstacle standing against my progress. Grant me favor before those who make decisions concerning my advancement. Strengthen my hands, bless my labor, and guide me into opportunities that align with Your purpose.

Let every season of delay, discouragement, and loss give way to restoration, fruitfulness, and joy. Make me a vessel of honor and a channel of blessing to my family and to others.

I receive Your peace, protection, and divine direction. Let my life bring glory to Your name, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.


Share Your Testimony

Has God answered your prayers for open heavens, divine favor, restoration, or breakthrough? Share your testimony to encourage others and glorify His name.

Follow Arena for Prayers

Follow Arena for Prayers for more Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, family blessings, breakthrough, and spiritual warfare teachings.

Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393

WhatsApp: +2348034051701

Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

For Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, and spiritual warfare.


Related Articles

  • 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Divine Favor With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers for Breakthrough and Divine Settlement With Bible Verses
  • 50 Warfare Prayers for Divine Restoration With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayer Points Against Spiritual Stagnation With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Promotion and Advancement With Bible Verses

Comments

Popular Posts