MY TROUBLES MUST DIE



                                                  POWER TO TROUBLE YOUR TROUBELER 
                                                   Scripture Reading – 2 Kings 5
                                                    Confession – Psalm 138:8
Prayer Points
1.Fire of deliverance pass through my life and family now in the name of Jesus
2.Any good gate close against me and my family open now by fire in the name of Jesus
3. My divine dreams manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. I shall be what my haters don’t want me to be, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and restore to me all the years the enemies has stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spell, of witches and wizards against me shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
7. Evil shall not come to my dwelling place, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every spiritual missiles and enchantment, sent against me from my place of birth die now by fire in the name of Jesus.
9. Any evil garment in my life catch fire now  in the name of Jesus.
10. O God, arise and let me acquire ability equal to my opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God, arise and let me be an eagle in the market place, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God, arise and destroy all my enemies in the name of Jesus.
13. O God, arise and let me pluck the seeds of success where others have failed, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God, arise and give me sufficient days to reach my goal, in the name of Jesus.
15. O God, arise and let my words and life bear fruit, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God, arise and bathe me in good habits and let the bad habits drown, in the name of Jesus.
17. O God, arise and let me your plans and purpose for my life manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.
18. Every power of Satanic arrest in my life, die, in the name of Jesus
19. All satanic arresting agents assigned against me, release me and die, in the name of Jesus
20. Every spiritual contamination in my life be cleansed off by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
21. Everything representing me in the demonic world, be destroy by fire, in the name of Jesus
22.8. Powers arresting my spirit man, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
23. Every evil hand wiping away my spiritual memory, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus
24. O Lord, deliver me from the lies I tell myself, in the name of Jesus
25. O Lord help me and renew my strength, in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. 2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. Com

Comments

Popular Posts