OVERCOMING FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH

                 OVERCOMING FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH
                            TEXT: 1 Cor. 16:9, Isaiah 57:14

The agenda of the Almighty for our lives is to move from strength to strength and breakthrough to breakthrough and heavens has pushed many to the edge of their breakthrough because of the prayers they have prayed but there is an adversary waiting for them. Without a breakthrough, you remain where you are. Everyone needs breakthrough and a single breakthrough can put an end to long-term problems

Before every new breakthrough, there is always new/harder battle to fight. The agenda of the battle is to push us back and to get you surrender during the battle. Our greatest battle comes before our greatest breakthrough. The greatest tragedy is that many give up at the edge of their breakthroughs. There is a powerful demon called the demon of ‘Almost There. People near riches but never get it.People near liberty but embrace bondage

The spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough is a destructive spirit. The spirit frustrates the life of a person and puts stumbling-blocks on its victim’s way. To rise up and receive God’s blessings becomes frustratingly difficult. The enemy designed it in such a way that the person can never progress or make any meaningful impact in life. For example, If the person progresses, it will be too slow. Most times, it comes through oppression and denial.

WHAT IS FAILURE AT THE EDGE OF BREAKTHROUGH?
 It is a demon assigned at the edge of breakthrough
It is the spirit that weakens your spirit from rising up
It is the spirit that causes you to give up when your blessings has been pronounced in heaven
It is a vowing demons that ensures you never attain greatness in life
This is the household wickedness that brings serious problems to you.

SPIRITS OF NEAR BREAKTHROUGH
1. Problems expander
2. Star hijackers
3. Destiny killers
4. Money swallowers
5. Head manipulators
6. Progress arresters
7. Poverty activators
8. Coffin spirits
9. Vagabond spirits
10. Spirit of death and hell
11. Strange money
12. Witchcraft attack
13. Satanic arrows
14. Desert spirits
15. Evil marks
16. Curses and evil covenant
17. Evil reporters
18. Spiritual marriages
19. Spirit of delay
20.Bad foundation
21.Your sin and ancestors
22.Curses and covenant
23.Evil association
24.Evil laying of hands by strange people
25.Visiting native doctor

Prayer Section
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in your life through these prayers
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship
 
PRAYER POINTS

1.Every satanic obstacle blocking my life SCATTER and clear away now in the name of Jesus.
 2. Everything that must go for me to move forward, go now by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
3. Any demonic cage holding my divine possessions, break asunder now in the name of Jesus.
4. Any witchcraft power working against my breakthrough, die in the name of Jesus.  
5. Thou power of almost there in my life, hear the word of the Lord die in the name of Jesus
6.   Powers that wants me to die before my glory appears, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus
7.  Any power waiting for me at the edge of my breakthrough die now by fire in the name of Jesus
8.  Failure at the edge of my breakthrough die in the name of Jesus
9. You evil Powers against my open heavens,surrender and die in the name of Jesus.
10. You evil Powers ruling over my life and depriving me the goodness of life, release me and die in the name of Jesus.  
11. Powers of the sea,dragging my destiny into the seas,release me and die in Jesus´ name!
12. Any hidden curse working against my divine elevation break in the name of Jesus.
 13. Powers saying it shall be too late for me, receive the stone of death, in the name of Jesus. 14. Every hidden barrier around me, be exposed and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every stubborn serpent in my father’s house pushing me backward whenever I want to move forward, get lost and die, in the name of Jesus.
16. Every cobweb attack at the edge of my breakthroughs, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every disappointment at the edge of my blessings, fly out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every Goliath of my father’s house waiting for me at the gate of my blessings, you shall wait in vain, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every seasonal problem in my life that has refused to let me go, expire now by fire, in the name of Jesus
20. I kill all strange animals sent against me in the dream with the sword of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let the power of God knock down any strongman attacking me from the village, in the name of Jesus.
22. O God, before their eyes could open I must have gotten to my Promise Land, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every ancestral stone, blocking my progress, my promotion, my marriage, ROLL AWAY BY FIRE, in the name of Jesus.
24. Household Goliath that has vowed that I will not move forward, hear the word of the Lord, receive the stone of fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power squeezing my glory, you are a liar, I must get there, in the name of Jesus
26. Satanic cage from my father’s house, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
27. Any power that want to waste my time this year die now in the name of Jesus.
28. Anointing of double speed, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus
29. Lord Jesus, let Your thunder and fire locate all demons against my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
30. Every strange battle at the edge of my breakthrough, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus
31. My Father, distract my enemies with problems that are bigger than me, in the name of Jesus.
32. My Father, show me the secret of my next level, in the name of Jesus
33. O God arise, give me a strong reason to celebrate and laugh this year, in the name of Jesus. 34. Sickness at the edge of breakthrough, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus
35.The rage of evil friends at the edge of my miracle, scatter by fire, Any evil counsel received from evil personality, I reject you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
36. Spirit of procrastination eating up my blessings, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
37. Evil rat running round my room when my blessings is around the corner, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
38. Evil birds flying around to stop me from my receiving my blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
39. Serious confusion at the edge of my blessings, clear away by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.  
40. Wasters of Glory assigned to waste my destiny, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
41. Powers that wants me to use my hands to scatter my blessings, you are a liar, I command your life to be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
42. Temptation at the close of my success, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
43. Any power that has gone to collect my blessings before me, you cannot go with this one, enough is enough, I command you to give it to me, in the name of Jesus.
44. Bad spirits inspiring me not to move forward, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
45. Spirit of ancestral delay in my father’s house, loose your hold over me ,in the name of Jesus.
46. Evil ants flying around my body at the edge of my breakthrough, die, in the name of Jesus..
47. Fear, at the edge of my breakthroughs die, I receive a sound mind, in the name of Jesus.
48.Wicked woman rising up at the edge of my testimony, I press your head down, in the name of Jesus.
49.Organised sorrow from the pit of hell at the edge of my breakthrough, turn to joy, in in the name of Jesus.
50.Every obstacle that come into my life through my parent scatter in the name of Jesus.  
51.Lord, forgive me for any wrong decision action or thought that I have engaged in the name of Jesus.
52. This year, I shall not fall from the grace, in the name of Jesus.  
53. Every Arrows of shame fired against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.   
54.Let every witchcraft meeting summoned for my sake be scattered unto desolation in the name of Jesus.
55. Powers of delayed blessings in my life ,die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
56. I shall rise over my enemies whether the devil likes or not in the name of Jesus.
57. Every night tormentor assigned against my sleep, be bound and sent to hell in the name of Jesus.
58. Every power assigned to turn my glory to shame, die, in the name of Jesus. 
59. Every divination targeted to keep me stagnant backfire in the name of Jesus.
60. Words of witchcraft, attacking my star, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
61. Every serpent power pursuing me in my garden of blessings to abort my blessings die in the name of Jesus.
62. Every altar, planning my demotion, be dismantle by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
63. Every evil wicked acts targeted against me backfire now in the name of Jesus.
64. Every cloud of evil over my life, I blow you away, in the name of Jesus. 65. Angels of war, pursue those holding what belongs to me and command them to release it, in the name of Jesus
66.I break asunder every plan of enemies creating obstacles for my  life  in the name of Jesus.
67. Every power withholding my instruments of advancement, die, in the name of Jesus. 
68. I crush every satanic lion from rising against my divine upliftments, in the name of Jesus. 
69. Every satanic effort to discourage my life fail now in the name of Jesus. 
70. You evil Powers conniving with my father´s house to demote me,die in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com



Comments

Popular Posts