Prayers To Destroy Demonic Lizard In The Dream

                                   Prayers To Destroy Demonic Lizard In The Dream

Leviticus 11:29, These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,”

 Lizards are your secret and close enemies in dreams. These lizards are organize to cause you harm and subject you under the cage of witches. If the dream is not handled properly, it will prevent you from receiving divine visitation and favour . If you dream of a lizard in your house, it is an indication that one of your neighbors is using power of craft against you. The biblical meaning of this dream represent unclean animal which falls into the category of witchcraft. However, If you see a lizard crawling towards your direction in your dream this denotes that you are going to be plagued with misfortunes and sickness. If the lizard chased you, it means the host of wickedness are after you not to kill you but to take away the grace of God from you.

If you kill the lizard is a victory over territorial powers or somebody help you to kill it in your dream, means that someone will help you and give you a way out at the top of your problems. They might indicate strong threats coming from your rivals or enemies, which might make you to lose out your benefit in life. If you see lizard in your dream it means that there is a person that is planning to pay you unscheduled visit. Be prepared for this, and try to pray against it, without anything else, it could be harmful. Unlike other animals, however, according to Living Science, ”Most lizards are active during the day. Lizards are cold-blooded animals, which means they rely on their environment to help warm their bodies. They use the heat of the sun to raise their body temperatures and are active when their bodies are warm.

 I have a good friend who is always frightened by the close appearance of lizards. I asked her why is she scared by this domestic animal? She was made to explained to me that it irritates her so much. That made me to say, for the purpose of this article that Lizards are connected to fear, bewitchment, and can also be used as a monitoring spirit. In the true sense, If you dreamed that a lizard is watching or peeping at you from a wall etc, it reveals that your next plans or sensitive information are being revealed to your enemies. It can also indicate a situation where a certain negative occurrence is about to happen. To see a lizard in a dream is generally attributed that a person is not yet free completely from any kind of demonic oppression. It is an outlook for you to take serious decision to fight back at your enemies disgracing you before your friends and important people.

 More than anything else, most of the women fear this creature because it is scary and stares right into your eyes. To dream about the lizard is nothing but highly ancestral in the spirit realm. A lizard can be dangerous and when it crawls on your skin or on the ground surface, it makes you feel itchy and creepy. You may be wondering why lizards are appearing in your dreams and in your subconscious mind. They are dominated in the heart of your dreams to scatter your plans and largely make you feel that you did not deserve God’s deliverance and mercy to progress your heart desires.
 Who are the demons that can projects themselves into Lizards in dream These are the followings:
 Marine powers. Household demons. Wicked tenants/landlord. Strongman. Ancestral strongman. Witchcraft powers. Witch doctors. False prophets. Heartless father or mother

 Spiritual Meaning Of Lizard In The Dream Catching a lizard might be so strenuous for others, but for some people, with just throwing stones at them has done much of the killings. If you successfully catch a lizard in your dream, such a dream indicates what the Bible says in Job 5:12, He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.” But if you try and your efforts did not catch the lizard, then it means your enemies are more stronger than you. However, such dream prepares you to pray. Perhaps, the only hindrance behind your failure to catch the lizard could be sin, deal with it immediately.

By nature, some lizards are territorial, while others can easily live with dozens of other lizards of many different species. The territorial factor is a great barrier who are trying to travel out to a foreign land or take a quality step of movement. If you dream of a lizard, it means that some troubles are going to surround you soon. This dream can manifest as a form of misunderstanding with another person. You must keep your eyes open to see the behaviors of others around you, especially women. There may be someone who is trying to put you down in the crowd. Though, this person may not be your enemy, but a friend, who is not very happy with your success or the good step that you are taking towards your goals. It also a sign that you are powerless in the spirit, a zeal to pray but not hard enough on them. If you see a lizard on your head, hands, or even legs, it is a red alert! If deliverance church is closer to you run there immediately because it means you are now belonging to witchcraft agents.

 To see a single big lizard in your dream signifies a particular strongman who is responsible for your problems. There is an evil attachment between you and the spirit of lizard. That’s why you keep having long and tough challenges that are not ready to bow to the force of your prayers. As mysterious as the lizard is in life, when they appears in your dream, it can form spiritual battles. That’s why you have been fighting, working, but nothing result to show for it. Thus, your dream may also mean that you are harbouring a feeling that you are tied down in the spirit realm, and  the way to break out from this negative feeling, is by pleading the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.. If you see lots of lizards is a sign or warning of people that are going to take advantage of you. If you see multiple lizards in a house compound, this can indicates a revelation that there are powers waging war against your destiny.

However, feeling threatened or unsafe in your waking life can bring the dream of lizards to play. This emotion can manifest in your dream as a means to give you an impression that your prayers cannot be answered. When you look at the lizard eye to eye, you may not understand what the symbol meant in the first place, but it is a sign of warning. In some cases, if many lizards are chasing or pursuing you means that the enemies are working hard to demote, frustrate and destroy you before you get to your promised land. If you dream of petting a lizard, it means that either you are going to be friends with one of your enemies, or you already know which enemy is under the disguise of a friend. This is a warning that a person with bad intentions is conspiring against you, and he should be careful. If you dream of a lizard biting you, one of your enemies is going to defeat you terribly. This also means that you will experience mysterious features around you. When a lizard bites you for instance, you must take urgent efforts to go for deliverance. The dream about lizard allows you to filther your friends and some members of your family when disclosing your secret activities to them.

If you dream that the various types of lizards, such as Chameleons, Agama lizard, blind lizards, Chameleon, Skinks etc, it means principalities and powers. Whether they come to your house or not, they are agent of witchcraft to limit you. It is a bad feeling to see or play with a lizard in the dream. This experience automatically attracts or gives the enemy free access to cause pains in your life. Seeing colourful lizards in the dreams may signify enemy trying to be angel of light. However, it is essential to notice the feeling it created in you when you woke from this dream. Christians are meant to fight and win. If you see this animal as daily occurrences in your dream then you need to sit down, relax and do a self-analysis of your life. If you had a dream, where you are eating lizard, it means a clear visa into witchcraft initiation. Until you pray and fast, it will continue to be your greatest fear to overcome.

The solution. Confess your sins, transgressions, and iniquities by asking for mercy in any area knowingly and unknowing. Bind the demons in change of the dream experiences and cast them out by faith. Recover the losses and opportunities you have lost in these personal experiences. Disconnect any other root or way you’re denied to operate in high places of life. Fortified yourself spirit, soul and body with the Blood of Jesus Ask for God grace to strengthen you always to deny them again and forever in the dream or physical life

Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers using the following Bible verses: Psalm 92:1, 2 Tim 1:7, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 2:1-5, Num 23:23. Now the prayer to destroy demonic lizard

 Prayer Section
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in your life through these prayers
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS:

1.Heavenly Father I receive your power to overcome in this battle, in the name of Jesus.
2.O God of wonders, reveal the works of the enemy to me, in the name of Jesus.
3.I cancel the evil effect of this dream in my life, in Jesus name,
4.Every spirit of lizard in my life, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
5. Let all satanic manipulations aimed at changing my destiny, die, in Jesus name.
6.I bind every desert and poverty spirit in my life, in Jesus name.
7. Holy Spirit remove the appearance of lizand in my destiny, in Jesus name.
8.Any evil personality turning into a lizard to attack me, die by fire, in Jesus name.
9. Let the blood of Jesus remove me from witchcraft kingdom, in Jesus name.
10.Powers of my father’s house using lizard to pull me down, scatter, in Jesus name
11. Every ancestral link upon my situation, break by fire, in Jesus name.
12.Mark of demonic lizard upon my body, come out by the blood of Jesus.
13.O God arise and dry my tears in Jesus name.
14. I disconnect myself from any conscious or unconscious linkage with ancestral powers. in Jesus name.
15.Every wicked ancestral altar fighting my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
16.I refuse to pay for what I did not buy, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every ancestral strongman blocking my way of progress, die, in the name of Jesus. 18.Association of demons gathered against my progress, be roasted by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
19.O Lord, anoint me with power to destroy all foundational covenants, in the name of Jesus. 20.Every stranger in my body, jump out, in the name of Jesus.
21.Any power that wants to draw me from the presence of the Lord to destroy me, die, in the name of Jesus.
22.Thunder of god locate and destroy every family serpent and idol troubling my life, in Jesus name.
23. O Lord, if I have fallen behind in any areas of my life, empower me to recover all lost opportunities and wasted years, in the name of Jesus.
24.I escape out of every ancestral cage and trap limiting my life, in the name of Jesus.
25.Every problem that came into my life through the blood of my parents, die now in Jesus name.
26.Every damage done to my life by unfriendly friends, receive divine solution by fire.
27.Blood of Jesus deliver me from every power determined to destroy me because of the wickedness of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus.
28.My destiny is not attached to lizard but God, therefore I decree that I will not die in this condition, in Jesus’ name.
29.By the power in the blood of Jesus, this day, the angels of destruction shall visit the camp of all my stubborn enemies, in the name of Jesus.
30.Every covenant of poverty made with the waters and the ground of my territory, break over my life, in the name of Jesus.
31.Every appointment with the spirit of backwardness, be terminated by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every dark power, that has been boasting against my God, today, my God will arise and cut it off, in the name of Jesus.
33.By the power of resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, the nakedness of my father’s house shall be taken away, in the name of Jesus.
34.Finger of God, cause earthquake, thunderstorm in the covens of witchcraft to release my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
35.By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every evil ancestral hold over my life, in Jesus name,
36. I break and loose myself from every collective evil covenant in the name of Jesus.
37.Every power that has stolen my virtues and potentials through charms and enchantments release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
38.Every evil ancestral life pattern designed for me through thi dream covenants, be reversed in the name of Jesus.
39. Every hold of any sacrifice ever offered in my family or on my behalf, I break your power in my life, in the name of Jesus.
40.I release myself from the grip of any witchcraft animals attacking in my dreams, in Jesus name.
41.O Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life, in Jesus name.
42.Every power, assigned to slow down my progress, shall be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
43.I come against any territorial forces standing against my glory in this land, receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
44.Every territorial stronghold standing against my life in this environment receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
45.By the blood of Jesus I destroy witchcraft control over my life, in the name of Jesus.
46.You territorial forces networking with the agents of darkness to attack my life receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
47.Every power in this territory invoking my spirit and glory on any evil altar receive the fire of destruction now in the name of Jesus.
48.I challenge all powers of the wicked in this environment harassing my life and destiny to catch fire and burn to asses in the name of Jesus.
49.I release the blood of Jesus to destroy evil spiritual pollution against my life and family in this environment in the name of Jesus.
50. I recover all what I have lost to territorial forces in this environment in the name of Jesus. 51.By the authority of the Word of God I speak total destruction to all territorial weapons used against my life in this environment in the name of Jesus.
52. I take authority over the principalities and powers in this environment disturbing my life and I command such to catch fire and burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus.
53. Every crack wall in my house breeding spiritual lizards, close by fire, in Jesus name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular Posts