1-HOUR MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER: 12AM TO 1AM POWERFUL MIDNIGHT PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
1-HOUR MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYER: 12AM TO 1AM POWERFUL MIDNIGHT PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
Midnight is a powerful time to seek God in prayer.
The Bible records several significant events involving prayer, deliverance, breakthrough and divine intervention during the night.
Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises to God at midnight while they were imprisoned.
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.” — Acts 16:25
Then something happened.
“And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.” — Acts 16:26
Their midnight prayer was followed by a supernatural intervention.
This does not mean midnight itself has magical power. Our confidence is in God, not in a particular hour.
However, setting aside midnight for focused prayer can help you seek God without distractions and deliberately confront the battles, burdens and challenges you are carrying.
Tonight, arise in faith.
Pray with understanding.
Pray with persistence.
Pray with the authority you have through Jesus Christ.
KEY SCRIPTURES FOR MIDNIGHT WARFARE
Psalm 119:62
“At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.”
Acts 16:25–26
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God…”
Psalm 63:6
“When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.”
Luke 18:1
“Men ought always to pray, and not to faint.”
James 5:16
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Find a quiet place where you can pray without unnecessary interruption.
Put away distractions.
Have your Bible nearby.
If you are able, kneel or stand while praying.
Pray aloud if possible.
Do not rush through the prayers.
Where a prayer point particularly speaks to your situation, pray it again with faith.
Most importantly, do not place your confidence in the clock.
Place your confidence in Jesus Christ.
12:00AM – 12:10AM
SESSION 1: PRAISE AND WORSHIP — OPEN THE HEAVENS
Begin with praise and worship.
Do not immediately start asking for things.
First acknowledge who God is.
Thank Him for keeping you alive.
Thank Him for His mercy.
Thank Him for His protection.
Thank Him for victories you have already received.
Thank Him for victories you are still believing Him for.
Psalm 100:4 says:
“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise.”
Praise and Worship Declarations
Say:
Father, I thank You because You are mighty.
I thank You because You are faithful.
I thank You because You have preserved my life.
I thank You because no weapon formed against me has prevailed.
I thank You because You are the God of my salvation.
I thank You because You are greater than every battle confronting me.
I thank You because my life is in Your hands.
I thank You because You are able to make a way where there seems to be no way.
I thank You because You are the God of breakthrough.
I thank You because You are the God of deliverance.
Opening Prayer
Father, I thank You because You are mighty.
Tonight, I come before Your presence with thanksgiving and praise.
I declare that You are Lord over my life.
You are greater than every power of darkness.
You are greater than every battle.
You are greater than every obstacle.
You are greater than every affliction.
Tonight, I step into Your presence with faith.
Let Your presence fill this place.
Let Your fire burn against every work of darkness.
Let Your power arise in my situation.
Let every chain that must break, break.
Let every door that You have ordained for me open.
Let every satanic opposition against my progress be scattered.
I declare that this is a night of prayer, victory and divine intervention.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
12:10AM – 12:25AM
SESSION 2: REPENTANCE, MERCY AND SPIRITUAL CLEANSING
Before entering intense warfare, humble yourself before God.
Ask for mercy.
Ask God to cleanse your heart.
Confess known sins.
Forgive those who have offended you.
Ask the Holy Spirit to search your heart.
Psalm 139:23–24 says:
“Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts.”
Prayer of Repentance
Father, I come before You in humility.
Have mercy upon me.
Forgive my sins.
Forgive my disobedience.
Forgive my mistakes.
Forgive every word, thought and action that has displeased You.
Wash me with the blood of Jesus.
Create in me a clean heart.
Renew a right spirit within me.
Remove everything in my life that can hinder my fellowship with You.
Let every accusation of the enemy against my life be answered by the mercy of God.
Let the blood of Jesus speak for me.
Let every legal ground of accusation be cancelled through the finished work of Christ.
I surrender my life afresh to You.
I surrender my plans.
I surrender my future.
I surrender my family.
I surrender my finances.
I surrender my health.
I surrender my destiny.
Holy Spirit, take complete control.
Let my prayers tonight rise before You as a sweet incense.
Let my voice be heard.
Let mercy speak for me.
Let grace speak for me.
Let the power of God answer every battle confronting me.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
12:25AM – 12:45AM
SESSION 3: AGGRESSIVE MIDNIGHT WARFARE PRAYERS
This is the main warfare session.
Pray these declarations boldly.
You may repeat particularly relevant prayers several times as you are led.
1. DESTINY AND DIVINE SPEED
- Every power delaying my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of stagnation in my life, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to keep me backward, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic embargo placed upon my progress, be lifted now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me divine speed and acceleration in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power slowing down my advancement, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every evil cycle of delay and frustration operating in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power saying I will not move forward, be silenced by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. EVIL ALTARS AND SPIRITUAL OPPOSITION
- Every evil altar speaking against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil altar speaking against my destiny, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic voice speaking against my progress, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil sacrifice speaking against my breakthrough, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power monitoring my progress for evil, be exposed and scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic operation assigned against my household, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft manipulation against my advancement, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
3. BREAKTHROUGH AND OPEN DOORS
- My blessings, hear the word of the Lord, locate me now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every closed door ordained by God for me, open now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic power blocking my opportunities, be removed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every door of favour that has been shut against me, open by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine opportunities that will move my life forward, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive favour before God and before men, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power frustrating my efforts at the point of breakthrough, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- My testimony, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
4. RESTORATION OF LOST YEARS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- I recover every good opportunity that was stolen from me, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover my lost years and opportunities, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power responsible for wasted seasons in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, restore everything that I have lost according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
- Every blessing that passed me by because of opposition, let it return to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good thing stolen from my destiny, be restored by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the years that appeared wasted become years of restoration and testimony, in the name of Jesus.
5. BREAKING AFFLICTION AND EVIL CYCLES
- Every recurring problem in my life, come to an end now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil pattern following my family, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of failure at the edge of breakthrough, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of disappointment, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of rejection, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of stagnation, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of financial hardship, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cycle of frustration and repeated setbacks, break now, in the name of Jesus.
6. DIVINE PROTECTION AND VICTORY
- Every weapon fashioned against me, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of darkness fired against my life, return to sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil plan against me tonight, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to trouble me in the night, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself, my household and everything concerning me with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine protection against every attack of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of darkness seeking my downfall, fall and perish, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive victory over every battle confronting my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive divine strength to overcome every opposition, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that the Lord is fighting my battles for me, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare that I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
12:45AM – 12:55AM
SESSION 4: PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS — SPEAK OVER YOUR FUTURE
Now begin to declare God's promises over your life.
Speak boldly.
Do not speak words of defeat over yourself.
Proverbs 18:21 says:
“Death and life are in the power of the tongue.”
Declare:
My delay is over, in the name of Jesus.
I enter my season of divine speed, in the name of Jesus.
I enter my season of favour, in the name of Jesus.
I enter my season of open doors, in the name of Jesus.
Opportunities ordained for me shall locate me, in the name of Jesus.
I will not remain behind, in the name of Jesus.
I move forward by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
Every chain holding me backward is broken, in the name of Jesus.
My destiny shall not be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
My labour shall produce results, in the name of Jesus.
My efforts shall not end in frustration, in the name of Jesus.
I shall experience divine acceleration, in the name of Jesus.
I shall recover what was lost, according to God's will, in the name of Jesus.
I shall walk through doors that God has opened for me, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not die in the wilderness; I shall enter my promised season, in the name of Jesus.
I will not be a victim of repeated failure, in the name of Jesus.
I will not be a victim of stagnation, in the name of Jesus.
I will not be a victim of satanic manipulation, in the name of Jesus.
I will walk in divine purpose, in the name of Jesus.
I will testify to the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
From today, I walk in unstoppable progress and breakthrough according to the will of God, in the name of Jesus.
My life shall bring glory to God, in the name of Jesus.
12:55AM – 1:00AM
SESSION 5: THANKSGIVING AND SEALING
Do not end your prayer by fearfully wondering whether God heard you.
End with thanksgiving.
Philippians 4:6 says:
“In every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.”
Begin to thank God.
Thanksgiving Prayer
Father, I thank You because You are faithful.
I thank You because You have heard my prayers.
I thank You because You are working on my behalf.
I thank You for every battle You have already won.
I thank You for every door You are opening.
I thank You for every chain You are breaking.
I thank You for divine protection.
I thank You for divine favour.
I thank You for divine speed.
I thank You for restoration.
I thank You for deliverance.
I thank You for victory.
I thank You because my future is in Your hands.
I thank You because no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
I thank You because You are the God who delivers Your people.
I seal this night of prayer with thanksgiving.
Let everything that You have ordained for my life come to pass according to Your perfect will.
Let no power of darkness overturn Your purpose for my life.
I declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
My testimony shall bring glory to God.
Father, I thank You because it is done according to Your will.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
MIDNIGHT WARFARE CONFESSION
I belong to Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
I will not live in fear.
I will not surrender to discouragement.
I will not bow to satanic intimidation.
I will not remain in stagnation.
I will not remain in repeated failure.
I will not remain in bondage.
The Lord is my light and my salvation.
The Lord is my strength.
The Lord is my deliverer.
The Lord fights my battles.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Every evil cycle is broken.
Every satanic embargo is broken.
Every chain of stagnation is broken.
Every evil voice speaking against my destiny is silenced.
I receive divine favour.
I receive divine direction.
I receive divine speed.
I receive divine protection.
I receive restoration according to God's will.
I shall see the goodness of the Lord.
I shall testify.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
WHY SHOULD YOU PRAY CONSISTENTLY?
One night of prayer can be powerful, but developing a consistent prayer life is even more important.
Jesus taught His disciples:
“Men ought always to pray, and not to faint.” — Luke 18:1
If you are believing God concerning a particular situation, you may continue this midnight prayer program for several nights while remaining sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
You can pray for 3–7 nights or establish a regular midnight prayer routine according to your circumstances.
Do not turn prayer into a superstition or believe that a particular number of nights forces God to act.
Our confidence is always in God and His Word.
EXTRA TIPS FOR MIDNIGHT PRAYER
1. Pray aloud when possible
Praying aloud can help you remain focused and intentional.
2. Remove distractions
Put your phone aside unless you are using it for your Bible or prayer material.
3. Use Scripture
Pray the promises of God's Word.
4. Pray with faith
Do not allow fear to dominate your prayer.
5. Be consistent
Develop a disciplined prayer life rather than praying only when there is a crisis.
6. Fast when appropriate
If you are physically able and fasting is appropriate for you, you may combine prayer with fasting. If you have a medical condition, take medication, are pregnant, or have other health considerations, seek appropriate medical advice before fasting.
7. Keep thanksgiving in your prayers
Do not make every prayer session only about warfare. Worship, thanksgiving, repentance and seeking God's will are also essential parts of Christian prayer.
FINAL ENCOURAGEMENT
Whatever you are facing tonight, do not give up.
Your present situation is not necessarily your final destination.
The God who delivered Daniel from the lions' den is still God.
The God who brought Israel through the Red Sea is still God.
The God who opened the prison doors for Paul and Silas is still God.
The God who delivered His people throughout Scripture is still able to save, restore, strengthen and guide His people today.
Remember the words of Psalm 34:19:
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”
Many may be the afflictions.
But the Lord is your deliverer.
Stand firm.
Keep praying.
Keep believing.
Keep trusting God.
Your testimony will give God the glory.
CLOSING PRAYER
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, thank You for everyone who has prayed this midnight prayer.
Let Your presence remain with them.
Let Your peace fill their hearts.
Let Your power strengthen them.
Fight every battle that is beyond their strength.
Open doors according to Your will.
Break chains of bondage.
Destroy every work of darkness that is contrary to Your purpose.
Restore what You have ordained to be restored.
Guide Your people into Your perfect will.
Let their lives become testimonies of Your faithfulness.
May they wake up with renewed strength, renewed hope and renewed faith.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Has God answered your midnight prayers?
Has He delivered you, opened a door, restored something you lost, or given you victory over a difficult situation?
Share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage someone else who is believing God for a breakthrough.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, protection and spiritual warfare.
RELATED ARTICLES
- 50 Powerful Midnight Prayers With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Deliverance Prayers With Bible Verses
- Prayers Against Witchcraft and Evil Spirits
- Prayers to Overcome Evil Dreams With Bible Verses
- Foundational and Covenant-Breaking Prayers
- Prayers for Total Victory
- Dealing With the Powers of the Night
- Deep Deliverance: Powerful Deliverance Prayers With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Unexpected Obstacles Before Breakthrough With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment