DESTROYING FAMILY IDOL

                                     TOPIC. DESTROYING FAMILY IDOL
                      Bible Passages. Acts 19, Genesis 31:30-35,Judges 6:25
                           Confession - Obadiah 1:3-4

God hates idolatry and many people in many parts of the world including our ancestors have worshiped idols to their detriment and that of their generation even yet unborn. Idolatry is the genesis of major problems confronting mankind today. It provokes God to jealousy more than any other thing and kindles the anger of God. When people go into idolatry, it's like they are doing a spiritual marriage. It pollutes people and makes them slaves.

The punishment and consequences of idolatry goes to four generations. Idolatry is very destructive because it puts satan in control of man. So, idolatry is a chain that ties us to the prison of the past and until you pray from it, moving forward will be impossible.

People who could have been winners, movers and shakers have been reduced to rags because of the chains of idolatry.There is continental idolatry, national idolatry, territorial idolatry, family idolatry. There is something known as the evil power of your family idol. They represent satanic umbilical cord to tie you to the past. There is something known as the angry idols of your father's house. They are angry because they demand that you worship them and since you refuse to worship them, they harass and terrorize you. Refusal to serve them and ignorance on how to neutralize their powers has led to destructive consequences in many lives and families

All these local idols that we and our forefathers served, there is not a good one among them. They are all fierce and resolute and have sound memory register, that is, they don't forget what you promised to give to them. If you promise to give them something and you don't bring it, they are going to ask when the time comes.

The problem with us in Africa is that while many of us are in Lagos trying to pray prayers, there is an old man or old woman somewhere in the village taking your name to the idol that you don't even know. There is an old man somewhere - you are in America or Russia - right there in your village where you come from, an old man goes to the idol and says, "you idol, I brought this sacrifice for you on behalf of all of us and the children abroad. So, through one way or the other, you are being chained!

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.Blood of Jesus deliver me and my family in the name of Jesus
2.Fire of deliverance pass through my body, soul and spirit for total deliverance in the name of Jesus
3.Idol of my father's family troubling my life and family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
4.Idol of my mother's family troubling my life and family die now in the name of Jesus
5.Any idol From my place of birth troubling my life and family die now by fire in the name of Jesus
6.Any idol demanding for my worship die in the name of Jesus
10. I break all ancestral covenants with any idol power, in the name of Jesus.
11. Every bitter water flowing in my family from any idol, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
12. Any rope tying my family line to any family idol break, in the name of Jesus.
13. My God, my father, turn the wrath of rejected family idols away from our family in the name of Jesus
.14. Every outflow of satanic family name, die, in the name of Jesus.
15. I recover every benefit stolen by idol powers , in the name of Jesus.
16. Where is the God of Elijah, arise, disgrace every family idol, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every satanic priest ministering in my family line, be retrenched, in the name of Jesus.
18. Arrows of affliction originating from idolatry, loose your hold, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every influence of idol worship in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Every network of idol power in my place of birth, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every satanic dedication that speaks against me, be dismantled by the power in the blood of Jesus.
22. I vomit every food with idolatrous influence that I have eaten, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every unconscious evil internal altar, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the stone of hindrance constructed by family idol be rolled away, in the name of Jesus.
25. The voice of foundational idols will never speak again, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every strongman assigned by the idols of my father’s house against my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every satanic promissory note issued on my behalf by my ancestors, be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
28. Garments of opposition designed by ancestral idols, roast, in the name of Jesus.
29. Every satanic cloud upon my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
30. My glory buried by family idols, come alive by fire, in the name of Jesus.
31. Thou power of strange gods legislating against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
32. Idols of my place of birth, I break your chain, in the name of Jesus.
33.Holy Ghost fire, burn every foundation altar working against me in the name of Jesus.
34.Thou power of my family idol die in the name of Jesus.
35.Every evil power of my family idol, what are you waiting for die in the name of Jesus.
36.Every wicked foundation prepared for me by my family idols die in the name of Jesus.
37.I release myself from the cage of family idols in the name of Jesus.
38.Blood of Jesus break every blood connection between me and every family idol in the name of Jesus.
39.I declare myself free from every evil dedication that speaks against me in the name of Jesus.
40.Every yoke and burden of generational idolatry break in the name of Jesus.
41.I rise above every power of foundational idolatry in the name of Jesus.
42,I speak destruction unto every evil altar working against me in the name of Jesus.
43.I separate my life from all evil idols present in my place of birth in the name of Jesus.
44.I claim my freedom from the consequences of idolatry in the name of Jesus.
45.I break and cancel every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus.
46.O God arise and let every altar of my family idol, be broken down, in the name of Jesus.
47.Every priest and priestess of family idols, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
48.Secret shrines of my family idols in mycompound, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus
49.Every habitation of cruelty by family idols, catch-fire in the name of Jesus.
50.Any tent of meeting erected for family idols in the past or present be destroyed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
51.Every demon that have been invited by any family idol in my compound, be chased away, in the name of Jesus.
52.O God arise and sanctify every nooks and crannies of my compound with the blood of Jesus.
53.O God arise and let your angel search out the secret placed of family 54.idols in my compound and let them be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
55.I repent from all ancestral idol worship, in the name of Jesus.
56.Every idol of my father’s house, lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
57.Every strongman of the idol of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
58.I silence the evil cry of any idol fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
59.All consequences of ancestral idol worship upon my life, I wipe you off by the blood of Jesus.
60.Holy Ghost fire, burn down all spiritual shrines of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.
61.Oppression agenda of my family idol, die, in the name of Jesus.
62.Every blood speaking against my generational line, be silenced by the blood of Jesus.
63.Every idol power speaking against my destiny, scatter by fire, in the name

It is your set time to celebrate in Jesus Name. Invite friends and family members to participate. May God bless you And answer all your prayers in Jesus Name

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts