PRAYERS AGAINST MARITAL DELAY



                        
                                 PRAYERS AGAINST MARITAL DELAY
                          Bible Passages : Matthew 7:24, Psalm 35, Daniel 11:32

Marital delay is a situation where someone of a marriageable age is unable to get someone to marry. It is the will of God that when a woman/man come of age, that they should get married. The problem of late marriage and arrested marriage is real and many Christians are getting married very late because they are under satanic yoke of marital delay.

Some forces kept on delaying some peoples marriages and such people are beginning to ask certain question such as Why me? Where are you Lord? Can I still depend on you and your Word? Are you still there? Am I not getting too old for marriage? But when will you answer me, Lord? These are questions of hopelessness and frustration.

Have you been struggling with getting married? Are you always facing rejection and disappointment in relationship, are you facing frustration concerning your marriage? Are you of marriageable age and no man is asking you out. This program is for you. Pray with expectation in your heart and pray with sensitivity. Your story is about to change. The battle against marital delay is one that requires that you fight with all your might. You must launch into this battle with faith and aggression.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.O Lord my God, show me the secrets of my life in the name of Jesus
2.Evil secret activities currently affecting my life be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus
3.Every secret I need to know to excel spiritually, financially and maritally be revealed to me now by fire in the name of Jesus.
4.Every stubborn pursuers of my life and marriage die in the name of Jesus
5.O lord my God, open my book of remembrance in the name of Jesus.
6.Every power of my father’s and mother’s house that does not want me to marry die in the name of Jesus.
7.O God arise and covert my secret tears to breakthrough, laughter in the name of Jesus.
8.Cobweb of darkness covering my destiny, glory and star catch fire in the name of Jesus
9.Cobweb of darkness blocking my marriage catch fire in the name of Jesus
10.Any power sitting on my marriage die in the name of Jesus.
11.O God of mercy, by your mercy open my heaven of marital testimony in the name of Jesus.
12.I destroy the operations of the power of the night over my marriage in the name of Jesus
13.Everything in my life that needs to be removed for my marital destiny to be fulfilled, remove them speedily O lord in the name of Jesus
14.O Lord connect me speadily with my designed husband/wife in the name of Jesus.
15.Every mark of rejection placed upon my life be canceled today by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
16.Every covering of darkness placed upon me that has not allowed my husband \wife to locate me catch fire now in the name of Jesus.
17.Every covenant known and unknown frustrating my marital destiny break by fire in the name of Jesus.
18.Every satanic voice speaking negatively against my settling down in marriage be silence in the name of Jesus.
19.Every yoke of marital bondage placed upon my life break by fire in the name of Jesus.
20.Every power assigned to frustrate me maritally die in the name of Jesus.
21.Every wall of Jericho standing between me and my marital breakthrough collapse by fire now in the name of Jesus.
22.My life refuse to follow evil marital pattern of my ancestors and family in the name of Jesus.
23.Satanic road block to my marital success clear away by fire in the name of Jesus.
24.Power and principalities from the water holding unto my marital joy, release it and die in the name of Jesus.
25.Anointing that break yoke of marital failure come upon me now in the name of Jesus.
26.I recover the vehicle of my marriage from the hand of evil drivers in the name of Jesus.
27.Every evil plot against my marital destiny is rebuked in the name of Jesus.
28.Father only the right person will locate me, time wasters are far from me in the name of Jesus.
29.O God arise and fast forward my testimony in the name of Jesus
30.Accusers of my marriage die now by fire in the name of Jesus

It is your set time to celebrate in Jesus Name. Invite friends and family members to participate. May God bless you And answer all your prayers in Jesus Name

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

  1. Glory be to God.Thankful to God for the Gift of Life and His Mercies upon me.
    Please pray for me to overcome marital delay.Iam 34 yrs of age but still single.Am prayerful too and i don't want to be desperate and frustrated.I also have cousins who are of age but we are all battling the same thing.Please pray for my family to break the Yoke of marital delay in my family.I have aunties who never got married and did not have kids.Please pray for us to break that curse .Jesus Christ ,i Trust in YOU.Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do call me on phone.God will surely answer all your prayers in Jesus Name

      Delete
  2. Pray for me for marital settlement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for me.... My marriage is always getting delayed by some genuine reason which I cannot resist... M helpless... Please pray for me as m going through depression...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls sir prayer with as enter into dis program that God whom has been answering people here answer me too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls prayer for me and my 2 elder sisters to enter our own house this year . Enough is enough for this marital delay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls also pray for me iam having series of delay and disappointment

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want God to set me free of marital delay in the mighty name of Jesus. My marriage should not be delayed again and it should happen before the end of this year in the mighty name if Jesus Christ. Amen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts