PRAYERS AGAINST MARITAL DELAY

               
                                    PRAYERS AGAINST MARITAL DELAY
                                    Bible Passages: Romans 8:1-2, Gal 5:1
Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.Any satanic marriage in my life scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus
2.My spiritual husband /Wife die in the name of Jesus
3.Any power from the water working against my marriage die in the name of Jesus
4.Any soul tie covenant between me and spiritual husband /wife break now by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Fire of God, burn to ashes the wedding clothes, rings altar, cake, gifts, wedding certificate and other materials used for the evil marriage in the name of Jesus
6.By the Blood of Jesus, I pay back every dowry and all claims of the spirit husband /wife upon my life in the name of Jesus
7.Fire of God, burn to ashes all the children born in the satanic marriage in the name of Jesus
8.I renounce and reject the name given to me by the spirit husband /wife in the name of Jesus
9.I return by fire every property of spiritual husband /wife in my possession in the name of Jesus
10.Every evil deposit in my body by spiritual husband /wife be destroy by fire Now in the name of Jesus
11.Every influence of spiritual husband /wife in my life and earthly marriage be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
12.By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I loose myself from the stronghold and domineering power,control and bondage of spiritual husband /wife In the name of Jesus
13.Every Marine agents and animals working against my life and marriage die now by fire in the name of Jesus
14.I reject and canceal any curse, marks, jinx, incantation, enchantment, spell, hypnosis place upon me by spiritual husband /wife in the name of Jesus
15.I take back and possess all my earthly belongings in the custody of spiritual husband /wife in the name of Jesus
16.I reject, revoke and renounce my membership of any evil association and any evil name given to me in the name of Jesus
17.I bind and cast out queen of the coast,mamaid spirit, familiar spirit, Jezebel spirit, and other satanic spirits operating in my life by fire in the name of Jesus
18.I renounce my position and any name given to me by any evil association in the name of Jesus
19.I purify my body, soul and spirit with Holy Ghost Fire Now In the name of Jesus
20.Doors of marital breakthrough shut against me by any evil association be open now by fire in the name of Jesus
21.My marriage come out of the water in the name of Jesus
22.My marriage come out of darkness by fire in the name of Jesus
23.My marriage come out of satanic covens by fire in the name of Jesus
24.My marriage come out of satanic prison by fire in the name of Jesus
25.Blood of Jesus, loose my marriage by fire in the name of Jesus
26.My marriage, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus
27.Any snake or serpentine power working against my marriage die now by fire in the name of Jesus
28.Any strongman assigned against my marriage die shamefully In the name of Jesus
29.Anything in me that is anti marriage in nature disappear from my life Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
30.Any power holding down my divine wife /Husband die in the name of Jesus
31.Any power attracting wrong and unserious people to my life for marriage die in the name of Jesus
32.Any veil covering me from my divine husband /Wife catch fire Now In the name of Jesus
33.O Lord my God, reveal to me my life partner now by fire in the name of Jesus.
34.Blood of Jesus break any curse or bewitchment working against my marriage in the name of Jesus.
35.I break and scatter any parental curse, inherited curses, Occultic curses,self impose curses etc working against my marriage in the name of Jesus
36.Any demon attach to any curse or covenant working against my marriage be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
37..Any ancestral or generational curses and covenant working against my marriage be destroy now by fire in the name of Jesus
38.I break myself loose from any curse or covenant of late marriage and delay marriage in the name of Jesus
39.Any covenant working against my marriage break now by fire in the name of Jesus
40.My marriage come out of my foundation Now by Fire In the name of Jesus

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts