PRAYERS AGAINST MARITAL DELAY

     .
                                PRAYERS AGAINST  MARITAL DELAY

Confessions; Isaiah 43:19-20. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

Prayer Points.
1.My divine husband /wife locate me by fire in the name of Jesus
2.My Marriage, manifest Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
3.Anything standing like the red sea of my Marriage dry up Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
4.O Lord my God, in your Mercy turn my marital Story to Glory in the name of Jesus
5.It is my time to Marry In the name of Jesus
6.I receive my testimony Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
7.Anointing to Marry fall upon my life now by fire in the name of Jesus
8.Father,let everything you created Favour my Marriage in the name of Jesus
9.Any repairer of problems in my life die Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
10.I take my Marriage by Fire and by Force In the name of Jesus
11.Any power that stole my wedding gown and wedding ring, return them and die Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
12.I will not marry the wrong person in the name of Jesus
13.Any power holding my Marriage in satanic Kingdom die now by fire in the name of Jesus
14.Any battle against my marriage collapse now by fire in the name of Jesus
15.Father,bring my Marriage out of satanic prison and darkness Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
16.Any power blocking my Marriage die Now In the name of Jesus
17.Father,in your Mercy take away my reproach in the name of Jesus
18.Any power delaying my Marriage, wasting my time die in the name of Jesus
19.Any satanic power manipulating and controlling my life die by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
20.Blood of Jesus, fight for my Marriage Now in the name of Jesus
21.Every good doors closed against my Marriage, open Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
22.Heavens of my Marriage Open Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
23.Any power standing against my Marriage die in the name of Jesus
24.Any idol troubling my life and Marriage die Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
25.Any witchcraft power against my life and Marriage die Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
26.Any altar or sacrifice working against my Marriage and progress in life catch fire Now In the name of Jesus
27.Any limitations and Embargo against my Marriage Break Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
28 Foundational battles against my Marriage be destroy by fire in the name of Jesus
29.Any Power monitoring my Marriage and life for evil die shamefully Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
30.Enemies of my Destiny, Glory and Star die in the name of Jesus
31.Any dedication that is working against me and my Marriage die Now by Fire In the name of Jesus
32.O God of Elijah Arise and Repair my life by Fire In the name of Jesus.
33.Add any prayer point you desire and give thanks to God for answering your prayers.

May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts