O LORD ARISE: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST EVERY WITCHCRAFT ATTACK WITH BIBLE VERSES

O LORD ARISE: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST EVERY WITCHCRAFT ATTACK WITH BIBLE VERSES

KEY SCRIPTURES

Isaiah 54:15

“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

Obadiah 1:17

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.”

Psalm 68:1

“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.”

Isaiah 8:10

“Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand.”

Luke 10:19

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy.”

INTRODUCTION

There are seasons when a believer needs to arise in prayer and call upon the power of God against every work of darkness.

The Bible says:

“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered.” — Psalm 68:1

Witchcraft attacks are intended to bring fear, oppression, limitation, confusion, affliction, stagnation, loss, and spiritual bondage. But the child of God does not have to live in fear.

Our confidence is not in our own strength. Our confidence is in the Lord Jesus Christ and in the authority of His name.

The Bible declares:

“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.” — 2 Corinthians 10:4

As you pray these warfare prayers, surrender yourself completely to God. Renounce every known and unknown involvement with darkness, repent of sin, stand upon the Word of God, and place your trust in Jesus Christ.

O LORD, ARISE! LET EVERY WITCHCRAFT ATTACK AGAINST MY LIFE BE DESTROYED, IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT WITCHCRAFT

Scripture repeatedly warns God's people against witchcraft, sorcery, divination, and occult practices.

Leviticus 19:31 says:

“Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them.”

The believer is not called to seek power from occult sources. Our help comes from God.

Psalm 121:1–2 declares:

“I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”

When you are under attack, run to God.

When you are afraid, run to God.

When you feel surrounded, run to God.

When enemies gather, call upon the Lord.

GOD CAN SCATTER THE GATHERING OF THE WICKED

Isaiah 54:15 gives us a powerful promise:

“Whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

Not every gathering against you will succeed.

Not every conspiracy will stand.

Not every evil plan will become reality.

Not every word spoken against you will prevail.

The Lord is able to scatter the gathering of the wicked and frustrate their counsel.

Isaiah 54:17 says:

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”

Therefore, do not allow fear to rule your heart.

Stand upon the Word of God and pray with faith.

DELIVERANCE AND SPIRITUAL WARFARE

Deliverance begins with submitting yourself to God.

The Bible says:

“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” — James 4:7

Prayer is not an invitation to fear the enemy. Prayer is an opportunity to submit completely to God and exercise faith in His power.

1 John 4:4 says:

“Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Your confidence must therefore be in Christ.

PREPARING YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU PRAY

Before entering into these warfare prayers:

  • Surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ.
  • Confess and repent of known sins.
  • Renounce occult and witchcraft involvement.
  • Forgive those you have chosen to forgive.
  • Reject fear and intimidation.
  • Stand upon the promises of Scripture.
  • Ask the Holy Spirit to strengthen you.
  • Pray with faith and perseverance.
  • Continue in obedience to God after your prayers.

Psalm 34:17 says:

“The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.”

PRAISE AND WORSHIP

Begin with worship. Magnify Jesus Christ above every power, principality, witchcraft power, and work of darkness.

Declare that Jesus Christ is Lord over your life, your family, your health, your business, your finances, your home, and your future.

Then enter into the following warfare prayers.

CONFESSIONS BEFORE PRAYER

Isaiah 54:15

“Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.”

Obadiah 1:17

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.”

Psalm 68:1

“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered.”

Psalm 91:3

“Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.”

50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS

SESSION ONE: BREAKING WITCHCRAFT POWER

  1. Lord Jesus, I submit myself completely to You; strengthen every part of me for spiritual warfare, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I renounce, for myself and on behalf of my family, every satanic and witchcraft initiation entered into consciously or unconsciously, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I break every witchcraft curse, spell, pronouncement, manipulation, intimidation, and domination operating against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I loose myself and members of my family from every form of witchcraft imprisonment, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every power of witchcraft assigned against my life, lose your hold over me now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I invoke the power of God against every power of witchcraft working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I paralyze, neutralize, and overrule every evil power working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I destroy every organized network of demonic wickedness operating against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I loose myself and my family from ancestral witchcraft, marine witchcraft, occultic witchcraft, and territorial witchcraft, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every witchcraft power assigned to manipulate my destiny, be broken by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION TWO: DESTROYING WITCHCRAFT OPERATIONS

  1. I release the unquenchable fire of the Holy Ghost against every witchcraft operation directed against my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. I release the earthquake of God, the thunder of God, and the fire of God against every satanic operation against me, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I set confusion, commotion, quarrels, misunderstanding, and disorder against every gathering of witchcraft powers assigned against me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I sprinkle the overcoming and ever-winning blood of Jesus against every evil operation directed against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I set ablaze with the fire of the Holy Spirit every file, document, record, and information held against me by powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I destroy every spiritual monitoring operation assigned against me, my family, my business, and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every monitoring gadget, telescope, camera, radio, television, spiritual wire, and satanic surveillance operation assigned against me, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I command every witchcraft deposit made against my body while I slept to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every evil deposit planted in my body, my home, my business, or my destiny, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every satanic power feeding upon my pain, affliction, delay, or hardship, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION THREE: BREAKING WITCHCRAFT CURSES AND BONDAGE

  1. I confess and repent of every sin that opened a door to witchcraft influence in my life; Lord, have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every witchcraft curse operating in my life, break now by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every witchcraft spell spoken against my life, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every evil pronouncement against my destiny, be overturned by the Word of God, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every witchcraft manipulation against my progress, be destroyed by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every witchcraft intimidation assigned to put fear into my heart, be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I loose my health from every witchcraft oppression; every evil affliction planted against my body, leave now, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I loose my finances and businesses from every witchcraft entanglement and imprisonment, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I loose my husband or wife and my children from every witchcraft oppression, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every witchcraft power holding my blessings captive, release them now, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FOUR: LET GOD ARISE

  1. It is written, “Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered”; therefore, O Lord, arise and scatter every enemy gathered against me, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every witchcraft cauldron and every evil concoction prepared against my life, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every padlock locked against my progress by powers of darkness, open now, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every witchcraft cage imprisoning my destiny, break open now, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every evil chain connecting me to witchcraft bondage, break now, in the name of Jesus.
  6. I receive divine deliverance from every snare of the fowler and every evil trap organized against me, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I decree that the powers of witches shall not exact upon me, nor their wickedness afflict me, in the name of Jesus.
  8. I call upon the Lord to plead my cause against them that strive against me and fight against them that fight against me, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every pit dug for me without cause, let the wickedness behind it be frustrated, and let me escape completely, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every evil net spread against my family and me, catch nothing concerning my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FIVE: TOTAL VICTORY AND DIVINE PROTECTION

  1. I turn every witchcraft attack against my life into a testimony by the power of the Almighty God, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every witchcraft power assigned against my life, become as chaff before the wind of the Lord, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I chase every power of darkness out of my spiritual territory, business, family, home, and life, in the name of Jesus.
  4. The rod of witchcraft wickedness shall not rest upon me, my family, or my business, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I receive divine protection from every witchcraft attack by night and every satanic attack by day, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every evil arrow fired against me through witchcraft, return powerless and harmless, and let every satanic assignment against me fail, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every power pursuing me like Pharaoh pursued Israel, be frustrated by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  8. As the Lord delivered Israel from Pharaoh, I receive complete deliverance from every power pursuing my life, in the name of Jesus.
  9. O Lord, arise and fight every battle I cannot fight; let every enemy gathered against me be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I declare that I am delivered, protected, restored, and established in Christ; no witchcraft power shall prevail over my life, in the name of Jesus.

POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES AGAINST WITCHCRAFT ATTACKS

Psalm 68:1

“Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered.”

Isaiah 54:17

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”

Numbers 23:23

“Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel.”

Luke 10:19

“Behold, I give unto you power... over all the power of the enemy.”

Psalm 91:10

“There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”

2 Thessalonians 3:3

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”

Psalm 34:7

“The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”

Isaiah 8:10

“Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand.”

Obadiah 1:17

“But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance.”

FAITH CONFESSION

I belong to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

I refuse to live in fear of witchcraft.

The Lord is my refuge and my fortress.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Every evil gathering against me shall fall.

Every witchcraft curse against my life is broken.

Every evil spell and pronouncement against me is cancelled.

Every satanic chain is broken.

Every evil cage is broken.

Every witchcraft imprisonment is broken.

My health belongs to God.

My family belongs to God.

My business belongs to God.

My destiny belongs to God.

My future belongs to God.

The blood of Jesus speaks for me.

The power of the Holy Spirit strengthens me.

The Lord shall preserve my going out and my coming in.

I shall possess my possessions.

I shall fulfil God's purpose for my life.

I shall walk in victory.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

I declare that every evil gathering against you shall scatter.

I declare that every witchcraft operation against your life shall fail.

I declare that every satanic conspiracy against your family shall be frustrated.

I declare that every evil chain holding your destiny shall break.

I declare that every witchcraft prison holding your blessings shall open.

I declare that every evil monitoring operation against you shall be destroyed.

I declare that every satanic arrow fired against you shall fail.

I declare that your household shall experience divine protection.

I declare that your health shall not become a victim of satanic oppression.

I declare that your business shall escape every witchcraft entanglement.

I declare that your destiny shall not be buried.

I declare that your divine opportunities shall not be stolen.

I declare that you shall possess your possessions.

I declare that the Lord shall arise and scatter every enemy assigned against you.

I declare that you shall testify of the goodness and deliverance of the Lord.

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

CLOSING PRAYER

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I thank You for Your power and protection.

O Lord, arise and scatter every enemy gathered against Your children.

Let every witchcraft attack against their lives fail.

Break every chain, destroy every evil cage, frustrate every satanic conspiracy, and deliver Your people from every work of darkness.

Cover them, their families, their homes, their businesses, and their destinies with Your divine protection.

Let every captive go free.

Let every stolen blessing be restored.

Let every closed door of breakthrough open.

Let Your people walk in holiness, freedom, victory, and divine protection.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY

Has God delivered you from witchcraft attacks, spiritual oppression, evil manipulation, or any form of satanic bondage?

Share your testimony.

Your testimony may encourage someone else who is believing God for deliverance and breakthrough.

NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, protection, and spiritual warfare.

RELATED ARTICLES

  • POWER AGAINST MARINE WITCHCRAFT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT AND EVIL SPIRITS: 55 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • PRAYERS AGAINST BEWITCHMENT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • DEALING WITH THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • FOUNDATIONAL AND COVENANT-BREAKING PRAYERS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • DEALING WITH THE STRONGMAN: 104 POWERFUL DELIVERANCE AND WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • DELIVERANCE FROM BLOOD POLLUTION: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • PRAYERS TO OVERCOME EVIL DREAMS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES

Comments

Popular Posts