USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS A WEAPON: 55 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS AS A WEAPON: 55 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.” — 2 Corinthians 10:3–4
These prayer points will teach you how to pray with faith concerning the blood of Jesus as a weapon in spiritual warfare.
The blood of Jesus is central to the Christian message of redemption, forgiveness, covenant, access to God, and victory through Christ.
The Bible says:
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.” — Revelation 12:11
When we speak about using the blood of Jesus in prayer, we are not treating the blood as a magical substance or an object with power independent of Christ.
We are declaring our faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ, His sacrifice, His victory, His covenant, and the authority of His name.
The blood points us back to Calvary.
The blood reminds us that Jesus paid the price.
The blood reminds us that the enemy does not have the final authority over the believer.
THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS
The blood of Jesus speaks of redemption.
“In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.” — Ephesians 1:7
The blood speaks of forgiveness.
The blood speaks of reconciliation.
The blood speaks of access to God.
The blood speaks of covenant.
The blood speaks of victory through Christ.
Hebrews 12:24 speaks of:
“Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and... the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things.”
There are therefore many reasons why the believer can confidently come before God through Jesus Christ.
WHAT DOES THE BLOOD OF JESUS DO?
1. THE BLOOD REDEEMS
“Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things... But with the precious blood of Christ.” — 1 Peter 1:18–19
You have been purchased by Christ.
2. THE BLOOD BRINGS FORGIVENESS
“In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins.” — Ephesians 1:7
3. THE BLOOD CLEANSES
“The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.” — 1 John 1:7
4. THE BLOOD GIVES ACCESS TO GOD
“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.” — Hebrews 10:19
5. THE BLOOD SPEAKS BETTER THINGS
“And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things.” — Hebrews 12:24
6. THE BLOOD TESTIFIES OF CHRIST'S VICTORY
Revelation 12:11 connects the blood of the Lamb with the believer's victory over the enemy.
Therefore, when you pray concerning the blood of Jesus, remember that your confidence is not in a formula.
Your confidence is in Jesus Christ.
CONFESSION
REVELATION 12:11
“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.”
In the name of Jesus Christ, I am a beloved child of God.
I believe in God.
I believe in Jesus Christ.
I believe in the blessed Holy Spirit who dwells within me.
I believe in the unshakeable and eternal power of the Word of God.
I believe that the Word of God is true.
I believe that Jesus Christ died for me and rose again.
I believe that His blood was shed for my redemption.
I believe that I have been redeemed through Christ.
I believe that the blood of Jesus speaks better things concerning my life.
I believe that the victory of Jesus Christ is greater than every power of darkness.
I believe that as I make this confession unto life, according to the Word of God, I shall prosper in the purposes of God.
I receive the benefits of Christ's sacrifice by faith.
Let the power of the finished work of Christ quicken every dead area of my life.
Let every area that has been spiritually weakened be strengthened.
Let every good potential within me that has been neglected, suppressed, or discouraged be awakened.
Let the Word of God revive my spirit.
Let the Word of God renew my mind.
Let the Word of God strengthen my faith.
Let the Word of God establish me in righteousness.
Let every evil influence working against my spiritual progress lose its power.
Let the blood of Jesus speak redemption over my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak mercy over my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak victory over my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak peace over my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak restoration over my life.
Let the blood of Jesus speak better things concerning my future.
I receive spiritual strength to overcome the works of the flesh.
I receive grace to walk in holiness.
I receive grace to obey God.
I receive grace to remain steadfast in faith.
I receive grace to overcome temptation.
I receive grace to stand against the enemy.
The Word of God is spirit and life.
Let the Word of God raise up every downtrodden area of my life.
Let the Word purify me.
Let the Word build me up.
Let the Word strengthen me.
Let the Word establish me in the purposes of God.
Let the joy of the Lord strengthen me.
Let His right hand uphold me.
Let His countenance shine upon me.
Let the salvation of the Lord lift me out of every valley.
Let the anointing of the Holy Spirit fill my life.
Father Lord, as it is written that I should be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might, be my strength all the days of my life.
Gird me with Your strength.
Keep me from every snare of the enemy.
Let me walk in victory.
With my heart I believe Your Word.
With my mouth I confess my faith in Jesus Christ.
Let it be performed according to Your will and according to Your Word.
In Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen.
THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND THE WORD OF GOD
Jeremiah said:
“Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart.” — Jeremiah 15:16
The Word of God must become part of our daily lives.
We do not merely read the Word.
We believe it.
We meditate upon it.
We obey it.
We declare it.
The Word strengthens the believer against the attacks of the enemy.
Ezekiel 37 demonstrates the power of God's Word to bring life into a valley of dry bones.
Therefore, pray:
Lord, let Your Word raise up every dead and discouraged area of my life.
Let Your Word restore what has been lost.
Let Your Word build me up and establish me in Your purpose.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP BEFORE WARFARE PRAYER
Begin by thanking God for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
Praise Him for redemption.
Praise Him for salvation.
Praise Him for forgiveness.
Praise Him for victory.
Praise Him because the blood of Jesus speaks better things.
Psalm 100:4 says:
“Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise.”
Then proceed into the warfare prayers.
55 POWERFUL PRAYERS USING THE BLOOD OF JESUS
SESSION ONE — REDEMPTION, PROTECTION, AND SPIRITUAL VICTORY
- Thank You, Father, for the benefits and provision of the blood of Jesus.
- I stand on the ground of the blood of Jesus to proclaim victory over sin, Satan, his agents, and every work of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- I apply the victory of the blood of Jesus to every stubborn problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus over my body, from the top of my head to the soles of my feet, in the name of Jesus.
- I soak my life in the victory and redemption purchased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic oppressor delegated against me, lose your power by the authority of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the blood of Jesus as a shield of faith against every power resisting the purposes of God for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I stand against every device of distraction assigned against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand upon the Word of God and declare myself unmovable in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every door that I have opened to the enemy through sin or disobedience be closed as I repent and submit myself completely to God, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION TWO — CONFESSIONS OF VICTORY THROUGH THE BLOOD
- Through the blood of Jesus, I have been redeemed from the power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
Repeat each of the following confessions 70 times if you are using this as a focused prayer exercise:
Through the blood of Jesus, I have been redeemed out of the hands of the devil.
I walk in the light, and the blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin.
Through the blood of Jesus, I have the life of God in me.
Through the blood of Jesus, I have access to the presence of the Lord.
- I declare that every Goliath confronting my destiny shall fall before the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- If there is anything in me that is not of God, Father, expose it, remove it, and give me grace to walk in righteousness, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of the Cross stand between me and every dark power opposing the purposes of God for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every work of darkness operating against my life to dry up from the roots, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I reject and overcome every spirit of demotion, financial downgrading, failure at the edge of breakthrough, inherited problems, vision killers, dream attackers, and marital problems, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the victory of the blood of Jesus speak against every dead and hopeless area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the victory of the blood of Jesus speak against every stubborn mountain standing before my life, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I plead the blood of Jesus over my life, family, destiny, and future.
- In the name of Jesus, I apply the victory of Christ's blood over my house and household, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION THREE — THE BLOOD AGAINST THE WORKS OF DARKNESS
- In the name of Jesus, I cover my life with the victory of the blood of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I declare that every evil influence seeking access to my home shall fail, in the name of Jesus.
- I draw a spiritual boundary of protection around my life by faith in the finished work of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare the victory of Jesus Christ over my property and everything committed into my care, in the name of Jesus.
- Satan, I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every attack of sickness and affliction, and I declare that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Deliverer, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus speak confusion into every evil counsel raised against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the victory of the blood of Jesus speak against every evil work operating against my health and wellbeing, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus speak healing and restoration into every area of my life that needs restoration, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus speak peace, healing, reconciliation, and restoration into every broken marriage and troubled relationship, in the name of Jesus.
- Devil, see the victory of Jesus Christ. The One who shed His blood defeated the works of darkness, and He is my Lord, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the victory of Jesus Christ bring prosperity, fruitfulness, progress, and divine favour into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I commit all my properties and possessions into the hands of God and declare them protected under His mighty hand, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil tree planted against my life be uprooted by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power assigned against my life, I bring the authority of Jesus Christ against you; lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION FOUR — DEFEATING SATANIC OPPOSITION
- I render every evil power militating against my destiny powerless through the authority of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare through the blood of Jesus that every satanic accusation against me has been defeated, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the blood of Jesus minister defeat to every evil work operating against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil work raised against my progress come to nothing, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to destroy my progress, lose your power and fail completely, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the staying power of every persistent problem through the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I establish a boundary of faith around my life against every satanic attack, in the name of Jesus.
- I stand against every evil spirit working contrary to God's purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every spirit troubling my life; you must lose your power and flee, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I enter boldly into the presence of God and receive mercy and grace for my needs, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION FIVE — BREAKING STAGNATION, DELAY, AND FRUITLESSNESS
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against the spirit of stagnation in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every satanic delay assigned against my miracles and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every pattern of failure at the edge of success, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against the lack of good and godly helpers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against fruitless efforts in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against occupying wrong positions and making decisions contrary to God's purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every delayed or denied promotion that is according to God's purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every dead and unproductive financial situation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every evil diversion and every attempt to divert me from God's purpose, in the name of Jesus.
- I hold the victory of Jesus Christ against every lost opportunity, delayed benefit, and legitimate blessing that God has ordained for my life; Father, restore what is according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
FAITH CONFESSION
I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus.
I am forgiven through Christ.
I belong to Jesus Christ.
The blood of Jesus speaks better things concerning me.
I overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.
I will not live in fear.
I will not surrender to the works of darkness.
I will not be controlled by satanic oppression.
Jesus Christ is my Lord.
Jesus Christ is my Deliverer.
Jesus Christ is my Healer.
Jesus Christ is my Protector.
The Word of God is my foundation.
The blood of Jesus represents the finished work of Christ for my redemption.
Every accusation against me must bow before the finished work of Christ.
Every satanic opposition shall fail.
Every evil work shall come to nothing.
Every chain shall break.
Every yoke shall be destroyed.
Every satanic delay shall lose its power.
I shall walk in victory.
I shall walk in holiness.
I shall walk in divine purpose.
I shall fulfil the purpose of God for my life.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
I declare that the blood of Jesus speaks redemption over your life.
I declare that the finished work of Christ shall prevail over every work of darkness.
I declare that every satanic accusation against you shall fail.
I declare that every evil counsel against your destiny shall come to nothing.
I declare that every stubborn mountain before you shall move according to the will and power of God.
I declare that every chain of stagnation shall break.
I declare that every cycle of failure shall break.
I declare that every satanic delay shall lose its power.
I declare that your efforts shall not remain fruitless.
I declare that God shall send you the right helpers.
I declare that your legitimate opportunities shall not be diverted.
I declare that your testimony shall not be aborted.
I declare that the blood of Jesus shall speak better things concerning your family.
I declare that you shall walk in the light.
I declare that you shall walk in victory.
I declare that you shall walk in the purposes of God.
You overcome by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of your testimony!
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
CLOSING PRAYER
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I thank You for the precious blood of Jesus.
Thank You for the sacrifice of Christ.
Thank You for redemption.
Thank You for forgiveness.
Thank You for victory.
Let the finished work of Jesus Christ speak concerning every person praying these prayers.
Let the blood of Jesus speak mercy.
Let it speak redemption.
Let it speak restoration.
Let it speak peace.
Let it speak victory.
Let every work of darkness opposing their lives be brought to nothing.
Let every satanic accusation fail.
Let every evil counsel fail.
Let every stubborn mountain move.
Let every chain break.
Let every yoke be destroyed.
Let every legitimate door that God has ordained open.
Let every evil door be closed.
Let Your people walk in holiness, righteousness, faith, victory, and divine purpose.
May the blood of Jesus continually remind us that Christ has paid the price and that our hope is in Him.
In Jesus Christ's mighty name, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Has God answered your prayer through the power of Jesus Christ?
Has He delivered you from an attack, bondage, delay, affliction, or difficult situation?
Share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage someone else who is believing God for victory.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, protection, and spiritual warfare.
RELATED ARTICLES
- 50 Powerful Prayers Pleading the Blood of Jesus With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Deliverance Prayers With Bible Verses
- Foundational and Covenant-Breaking Prayers: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Dealing With the Strongman: 104 Powerful Deliverance and Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Prayers Against Witchcraft and Evil Spirits: 55 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil Conspiracy With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Deliverance From Foundational Bondage With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers Against Satanic Attacks With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment