COMMAND THE YEAR


                                 COMMAND THE YEAR

 

Psalm 90: 12. So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. 13. Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants. 14. O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. 15. Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil. 16. Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children. 17. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

 

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do  for you through this program

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise and Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS

 

1. 2023 is my year of overwhelming success in every areas of life, in the name of Jesus.

 

2. I prophesy that anything I lay my hands upon to do in 2023 shall be successful to the glory of God Almighty, in the name of Jesus.

 

3. In this 2023 I shall breakthrough on every side, in the name of Jesus.

 

4. I declare that in 2023, Nothing shall be able to limit or stop me from becoming what God has created me to be, in the name of Jesus.

 

5. I receive the year 2023 as my year of divine favor, in the name of Jesus.

 

6. Wherever I go this year, I decree and declare that I shall be preferred above every other person, in the name of Jesus.

 

7. I decree and declare that the year 2023 is my year of outstanding miracles, in the name of Jesus.

 

8. Divine healing, good health and a sound mind is my portion in 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

9. I decree and declare that 2023 is my year of financial increase, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

10. I shall prosper in my job, business, investments and ministry  in 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

11. The unusual favor of God shall follow me wherever I go in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

12. I shall be accepted, promoted, and be successful in 2023 because of the favor of God upon my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

13. I decree and declare that in 2023 I will receive the manifestation of the supernatural in my life and everything that pertains to me, in the name of Jesus.

 

14. I decree and declare that in 2023, I shall not beg, in the name of Jesus.

 

15. By the grace of Jesus Christ, I decree and declare that the year 2023 is my year of financial increase and divine expansion, in the name of Jesus.

 

16. In the year 2023, I decree that I shall not borrow money, but I will have more than enough, and lend to those who ask from me, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

17. The blessing of God that makes rich and adds no sorrows will follow me in 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

18. I decree and declare that whatever I lay my hands upon in 2023 shall be blessed and fruitful, in the name of Jesus.

 

19. Because of God’s grace upon my life, in 2023 I receive a hundred percent restoration of everything I have lost in the past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

20. By the authority of Jesus Christ upon my life, I prophesy that 2023 is my year of open doors for success, promotion, prosperity, marital blessings, financial breakthroughs and all-round blessings in the name of Jesus.

 

21. I decree and declare that the good doors that were closed against me in 2022 or before, will be opened wide for me to enter in and possess my possessions in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

22. No plans of the enemy against me shall materialize in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

23. The promises of God concerning my life, both past and present must all be fulfilled in my life, in the year 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

24. Whoever planned or is planning any evil against me and my family shall fall in the year 2023 into his or her own plan, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

25. I decree and declare that the purposes, plans, proclamations, perceptions, permissions and all strategies of Satan, demons and their human agents will never be birthed in my life, family, marriage, job, business, education and ministry in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

26. I decree and declare that whoever is holding what belongs to me must release it to me this year 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

27. Shame, disgrace, rejection, demotion, failure, denial and disfavor is not my portion in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

28. Sickness, accident, death, fire-outbreak, earthquake, tsunami, tornado, flooding, armed robbery attack, sexual assault, physical assault or any form of aggression will never locate me, nor my family, nor any of my loved ones, nor our belongings, in the name of Jesus.

 

29. I decree and declare unlimited protection upon my life, my family, our loved ones and everything that belongs to us, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

30. Standing upon the everlasting Word of God, I decree and declare that only the will of the Most High God will be done in my life in 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

31. The year 2023 is my year of fruitfulness in all areas of life, in the name of Jesus

 

32. I decree and declare the manifestation of the supernatural in my life in 2023, in the name of Jesus.

 

33. Every evil yoke or burden I have been carrying, I decree and declare that such be broken of my life because of the anointing upon my life now , in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

34. In the year 2023, I will move forward with God’s speed, in the name of Jesus.

 

35. I decree and declare that delay is not my portion in 2023, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

 

 36. Thank God for answering your prayers

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393.

WhatsApp.: +2348034051701

 

Comments

Popular Posts