PRAYERS TO ARISE AND SHINE: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
PRAYERS TO ARISE AND SHINE: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
THE APPOINTED TIME FOR ME TO ARISE AND SHINE HAS COME
There is a time when God commands a person to arise.
There is a time when God turns a season of darkness into a season of light.
There is a time when delay comes to an end, stagnation breaks, lost opportunities are restored, and the glory of God begins to manifest.
That appointed time is coming upon your life.
The Bible says:
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.” — Isaiah 60:1
This is not a call to remain on the ground.
It is a divine command to arise.
You may have experienced disappointment, rejection, delay, stagnation, failure, hardship, spiritual opposition, or prolonged battles. But your present condition does not have to determine your future.
When God says, “Arise,” no power can permanently keep you down.
When God says, “Shine,” darkness cannot swallow your light.
When God causes His glory to rise upon you, your season can change.
KEY SCRIPTURES
Isaiah 60:1
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”
Isaiah 60:2
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Psalm 3:3
“But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”
Psalm 27:6
“And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me.”
Isaiah 6:1
“In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up.”
There are seasons in which certain things must end before a person enters a new dimension.
Isaiah saw the Lord in the year King Uzziah died.
Sometimes God allows a season to close because He is bringing His people into a new dimension of vision, purpose, authority, and manifestation.
Today, we are praying against every power that says you must remain down.
We are praying against every chain of delay.
We are praying against every power blocking progress.
We are praying against every satanic stronghold resisting your rising.
We are praying for divine light, divine favor, divine speed, restoration, breakthrough, and the manifestation of God's glory.
Your season of crawling is coming to an end. Arise and shine in the name of Jesus.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO ARISE AND SHINE?
To arise means to get up from a position of weakness, limitation, stagnation, defeat, or inactivity.
To shine means to manifest the light, grace, gifts, purpose, and glory that God has placed within your life.
God does not want His children to remain permanently buried beneath circumstances.
Jesus said:
“Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.” — Matthew 5:14
There is something God has deposited in you that is meant to manifest.
There is a purpose attached to your life.
There are gifts that must be used.
There are doors that must open.
There are territories you must possess.
There are lives you must impact.
There are testimonies that must be released.
Therefore, anything resisting the manifestation of God's purpose in your life must be confronted in prayer.
WHY MUST YOU ARISE?
1. BECAUSE GOD HAS GIVEN YOU A PURPOSE
Your life is not an accident.
God has a purpose for you.
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works.” — Ephesians 2:10
The enemy would love to keep you distracted, discouraged, delayed, and stagnant so that you never fulfill your purpose.
But you must arise.
2. BECAUSE DARKNESS MUST NOT CONTROL YOUR DESTINY
Isaiah 60:2 says:
“For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth... but the LORD shall arise upon thee.”
Darkness may exist around you, but it does not have to determine what happens within you.
The light of God is greater than darkness.
3. BECAUSE YOUR TIME OF MANIFESTATION MUST COME
There are things that God has ordained for your life that must eventually manifest.
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.” — Ecclesiastes 3:1
Pray against every force attempting to prolong what God has appointed.
4. BECAUSE GOD IS THE LIFTER OF YOUR HEAD
“Thou, O LORD, art... my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” — Psalm 3:3
Your lifting does not ultimately come from man.
Promotion comes from God.
Upliftment comes from God.
Favor comes from God.
Therefore, seek the One who has the power to change your level.
BIBLICAL EXAMPLES OF PEOPLE WHO AROSE AND SHONE
JOSEPH
Joseph went from the pit to the palace.
He experienced betrayal, slavery, false accusation, and imprisonment.
Yet none of those experiences could cancel God's purpose.
“And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.” — Genesis 41:41
Your present prison cannot cancel your future palace.
DAVID
David was overlooked by his family, but God had already chosen him.
“Arise, anoint him: for this is he.” — 1 Samuel 16:12
People may overlook you, but God knows your location.
ESTHER
Esther was positioned by God at the right time.
“And who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” — Esther 4:14
Your current position may be preparation for a greater assignment.
BARTIMAEUS
Bartimaeus was sitting by the roadside, but an encounter with Jesus changed his story.
“And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.” — Mark 10:50
There comes a time when you must arise from the place where you have been sitting.
POWERS THAT MUST NOT STOP YOUR RISING
As you pray, confront every spiritual and practical force working against the manifestation of God's purpose in your life.
Pray against:
- Stagnation.
- Unnecessary delay.
- Repeated disappointment.
- Fruitless labor.
- Evil cycles.
- Satanic limitations.
- Household wickedness.
- Witchcraft attacks.
- Spiritual monitoring.
- Evil foundations.
- Destructive patterns.
- Failure at the edge of breakthrough.
- Repeated rejection.
- Wasted opportunities.
- Loss of divine opportunities.
- Spiritual opposition.
- Fear and discouragement.
The Bible says:
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.” — Isaiah 54:17
PRAYER SECTION
A. THANK GOD
Thank God for your life and for what He will do through these prayers.
“I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.” — Psalm 118:21
B. CONFESS YOUR SINS
Confess every known and unknown sin and ask God for mercy.
You may also pray concerning ancestral sins and ungodly patterns, asking God to forgive, cleanse, and establish you firmly in Christ.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.” — 1 John 1:9
C. QUALITY PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Spend quality time praising and worshipping God before beginning the warfare prayers.
Praise breaks discouragement and turns your attention toward the power of God.
“Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.” — Psalm 150:6
50 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS TO ARISE AND SHINE
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any delay in my life and family, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power bringing delay to my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any demon, any spirit working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever has been tied down in my life and family, be loosed now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power blocking my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power standing on my way, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power bringing disappointment into my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power using cobwebs to block me, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil dream delaying my testimony, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Cobwebs in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any arrow delaying my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Chains of stagnation in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of disappointment in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of hard life in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of my father's house delaying my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Chain of delay holding my star, break, in the name of Jesus.
- I pull down every stronghold of satanic delay in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strongman assigned against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of stagnation in my life, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every padlock holding down my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My wasted years, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant of hard labor of my father's house, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, convert my delay to speed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wall of Jericho standing between me and my destiny, collapse and never rise again, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Any satanic bewitchment over my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic strongholds in my life and family, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hand in my life and family, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power manipulating my life for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power bringing failure into my life and family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic chain that ties my legs and hands down, break by fire now, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic deposit in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power from the grave working against me and my family, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic power summoning my spirit for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power tormenting my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any coven working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any obstacle on my way, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power calling or circulating my name for evil, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants to frustrate me, disgrace me, or put me to shame in life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hidden enemy in my life, be exposed and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil eye monitoring my life for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Household enemies and household wickedness working against my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any darkness in my life and family, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power chasing away good things from my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord my God, have mercy upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my destiny, glory, and star, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank You for answering my prayers; let my light shine, let Your glory rise upon me, and let my testimony manifest, in the mighty name of Jesus.
POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES FOR ARISING AND SHINING
Isaiah 60:1
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.”
Isaiah 60:2
“But the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.”
Psalm 27:6
“And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me.”
Psalm 3:3
“Thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.”
Isaiah 54:17
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Micah 7:8
“When I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”
Psalm 30:5
“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”
Isaiah 40:31
“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles.”
Habakkuk 3:19
“The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places.”
Deuteronomy 28:13
“And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail.”
FAITH CONFESSION
I am arising.
I am shining.
My light has come.
The glory of the Lord is rising upon me.
I reject darkness.
I reject stagnation.
I reject backwardness.
I reject delay.
I reject repeated disappointment.
I reject failure at the edge of breakthrough.
Every chain holding me down is broken.
Every satanic limitation is destroyed.
Every evil stronghold resisting my progress is pulled down.
Every evil voice speaking against my destiny is silenced.
My wasted years shall be restored.
My lost opportunities shall be restored according to God's will.
My head shall be lifted.
My glory shall shine.
My testimony shall manifest.
I shall not remain where the enemy wants me to remain.
I shall move forward.
I shall possess my God-given opportunities.
I shall fulfill my purpose.
I shall arise.
I shall shine.
The glory of God shall be seen upon my life.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
I declare that every season of unnecessary delay is coming to an end.
I declare that every power resisting your rising shall lose its grip.
I declare that every satanic chain holding your destiny shall break.
I declare that every evil padlock holding your progress shall catch fire.
I declare that every wall standing between you and your God-ordained breakthrough shall collapse.
I declare that your light shall no longer be hidden.
I declare that your glory shall no longer be buried.
I declare that your testimony shall no longer be postponed.
I declare that God shall lift your head above your enemies.
I declare that the Lord shall order your steps.
I declare that divine favor shall speak for you.
I declare that divine mercy shall locate you.
I declare that your wasted years shall be restored according to God's purpose.
I declare that your efforts shall begin to produce fruitful results.
I declare that doors of opportunity shall open before you.
I declare that every evil conspiracy against your rising shall scatter.
I declare that every power assigned to frustrate your destiny shall be frustrated.
I declare that you shall arise from the dust.
You shall arise from disappointment.
You shall arise from stagnation.
You shall arise from rejection.
You shall arise from limitation.
You shall arise from failure.
You shall arise from obscurity.
You shall arise into your God-ordained place.
Your light has come. Arise and shine, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
CLOSING PRAYER
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I thank You because You are the lifter of my head.
I declare that my appointed time to arise and shine has come.
Let every chain of delay break.
Let every power of stagnation be destroyed.
Let every satanic stronghold resisting my progress collapse.
Let every evil hand holding down my destiny wither.
Let every darkness covering my life give way to the light of God.
Restore my wasted years.
Restore my opportunities.
Restore my joy.
Restore my confidence.
Restore everything that is necessary for me to fulfill Your purpose.
Let Your glory rise upon me.
Let my life become a testimony of Your faithfulness.
I shall arise.
I shall shine.
I shall fulfill my destiny.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
If God has delivered you from delay, stagnation, disappointment, backwardness, spiritual opposition, or any other battle, share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage someone else who is trusting God for their own season of arising and shining.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, divine upliftment, protection, and spiritual warfare.
RELATED ARTICLES
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Supernatural Upliftment With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Stagnation With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Delay and Backwardness With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Promotion With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Favor With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Breakthrough With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Restoration With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers for Open Doors With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Failure at the Edge of Breakthrough With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil Foundations With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment