PRAYERS TO ARISE AND SHINE

THE APPOINTED TIME FOR ME TO ARISE AND SHINE HAVE COME

 Isaiah 60: 1. Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

 Isaiah 6: 1. In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.

 Prayer Section:

 A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through these prayers

 B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship

 PRAYER POINTS

 1. Blood of Jesus deliver me by fire, in the name of Jesus

 2. Any delay in my life and family, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

 3. Any power bringing delay to my life, die, in the name of Jesus

 4. Any demon, any spirit working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus

 5. Whatever has been tie down in my life and family, be loose now by fire, in the name of Jesus

 6. Any power blocking my progress, die, in the name of Jesus

 7. Any power standing on my way, die, in the name of Jesus

 8. Any power bringing disappointment to my life, die, in the name of Jesus

 9. Any power using cobweb to block me, die, in the name of Jesus

 10. Any evil dream delaying my testimony, die, in the name of Jesus

 11. Cobwebs in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

 12. Any arrow delaying my progress, die, in the name of Jesus

 13. Chains of stagnation in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 14. Every arrow of disappointment in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

 15. Thou power of hard-life in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

 16. Every power ordained to make me rise and fall, die, in the name of Jesus.

 17. Every power of my father’s house delaying my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.

 18. Chain of delay holding my star, break, in the name of Jesus.

 19. I pull down every stronghold of satanic delay in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.

 20. Every strongman assigned against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.

 21. Power of stagnation in my life, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 22. Every padlock holding down my progress, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

 23. My wasted years, be restored by fire, in the name of Jesus

 24. Covenant of hard labour of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.

 25.. Holy Ghost fire, convert my delay to speed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 26. Every wall of Jericho standing between me and my destiny, collapse, and never to rise again, in Jesus mighty name.

 27. Any satanic bewitchment over my life, die in the name of Jesus

 28. Satanic strongholds in my life and family, collapse by fire, in the name of Jesus

 29. Any evil hand in my life and family, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus

 30. Any power manipulating my life for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus

 31. Any power bringing failure to my life and family, die, in the name of Jesus

 32. Any satanic chain that tie my legs and hands down, break by fire now, in the name of Jesus

 33. Satanic deposit in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

 34. Any power from the grave working against me and my family, die now, in the name of Jesus

 35. Any satanic power summoning my spirit for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus

 36. Any power tormenting my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus

 37. Any coven working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus

 38. Any obstacle on my way, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus

 39. Any power against my progress, die, in the name of Jesus

 40. Any power calling or circulating my name for evil, die, in the name of Jesus

 41. Any power that want to frustrate me, disgrace me or put me to shame in life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus

 42. Every hidden enemy in my life, be expose and die, in the name of Jesus

 43. Any evil eye monitoring my life for evil, die now, in the name of Jesus

 44. Household enemies, household wickedness in my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus

 45. Any curse working against me and my family, die, in the name of Jesus

 46. Any darkness in my life and family, die, in the name of Jesus

 47. Any power chasing away good things from my life and family, die now, in the name of Jesus

 48. O Lord my God have mercy upon me and family, in the name of Jesus

 49. Enemies of my destiny, glory and Star, die, in the name of Jesus

 50. Thank God for answering your prayers

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

 WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts