PRAYERS AGAINST SATANIC POLLUTION

 

                                       BATTLE AGAINST SATANIC POLLUTION!!!

Psalm 16: 8. 

I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. 9. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope. 10. For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 11. Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.


Prayer Section:


A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in these prayers


B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.


C. Quality Praise And Worship


PRAYER POINTS


1. I drink the blood of Jesus and I swallow the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus


2. Holy Ghost fire, purge my spirit, soul, and body of every pollution, in the name of Jesus


3. Every plantation of defilement in my spirit, soul and body, come out with all your roots, and die, in the name of Jesus


4. By the blood of Jesus, I liberate every organ in my body from every pollution, in the name of Jesus.


5. By the fire of the Holy Ghost and by the blood of Jesus, I force out every evil plantation in my body, in the name of Jesus.


6. I command every stranger in my body to be pushed out by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus


7. Holy Ghost fire purge out every evil deposit in every area of my body, in the name of Jesus


8. Every eater of flesh and drinker of blood working against me, eat your own flesh and drink your own blood, in the name of Jesus


9. Blood of Jesus, sanitize my spirit, soul and body, in the name of Jesus


10. Weapons of witchcraft assigned to pollute my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus


11. Thunder of God, strike every evil eyes that are monitoring my life, in the name of Jesus.


12. I shake off every evil thing deposited in my body by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.


13. Blood of Jesus go deep into my roots and uproot the source of every pollution, in the name of Jesus


14. You power of incision in my life, die now, in the name of Jesus.


15. Every animal sacrifice done to destroy my life and destiny, backfire, in Jesus name.


16. Every cauldron that is being used to pollute my life, be broken to pieces, in the name of Jesus.


17. Blood of Jesus flush out every poison and evil deposit in every area of my body, in the name of Jesus


18. Triggers of darkness against my life and destiny, your time is up, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.


19. Every man or woman circulating my name for evil, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus


20. I used the fire of God and the blood of Jesus to purge and destroy every pollution done to my life by…….. (pick from the list below).


- Evil marks                 

-evil spiritual marriage       

-Evil transfers

- Incisions and tattoos     -evil physical marriage       

-ancestral spirits

- Evil deposits                          

-evil arrows                      

-familiar spirits

 -eating in the dream          

-sex in the dream  

- Evil kisses and hugs       -evil handshake                 -witchcraft powers 

- Demonic programmers                  

-fetish powers                   -evil environment              - Demonic access to the body           

-evil garments                    -evil triggers


21. O Lord, put upon me your mark of glory, in the name of Jesus.


22. Every door through which pollution has come into my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name


23. Holy Ghost fire, incubate my life, in the name of Jesus.


24. Every pollution in my spirit and body, get out now, in the name of Jesus.


25. Every effort of the enemies to weaken my prayer life, die, in the name of Jesus.


26. Every person giving me gifts that is assigned to destroy my life, ministry, and destiny, be destroyed with your gifts, in the name of Jesus.


27. Everywhere I have been that brought battle into my life, Father, visit that place and make my life more meaningful, in the name of Jesus


28. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I repossess every good things in my life swallowed or trapped by any evil house I have ever lived or visited, in the name of Jesus


29. Every evil power carrying sacrifice because of me, die with your sacrifice, in the name of Jesus


30. Evil feet and hands walking about for my sake, be paralyzed by fire, in the name of Jesus


31. Dream pollution, your time is up, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.


32. Blood of Jesus, reverse the effect of every pollution from the dream, in the name of Jesus


33. Thank God for answering your prayers


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 


Call +2348034051701 +2348085989393


WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts