PRAYERS SUPERNATURAL UPLIFTMENT

                                            SUPERNATURAL UPLIFTMENT
 

 

                 BIBLE READING: PSALM 27:16, DEUTERONOMY 28:13, 

 Every genuine lifting in life is traceable to the supernatural. God is the only one who has the authority of upliftment. . “For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another”. PS 75:6-7

The Almighty God is  set to rearrange things to make way for your lifting, obstacles will give way for your rising, people will be displaced for your sake, no matter where you are now God is changing your level .As it is written:  “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill; That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people”.Ps113:7-8.Therefore,, all those crawling will be lifted, all those in the dust of sorrow and in the dunghill of sin, He that dwelleth on high will intervene to raise, lift and set them among princes to reign in high places.Beloved,this is your  season of change ,no more crawling, you are rising high this month in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in these prayers

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise And Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS. 

 

1.Merciful God, have mercy on me in the name of Jesus

 

2.I reject every form of backwardness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

3.I paralyse every strongman assigned to my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus

.

4.Let every agent of stagnation and delays working against me be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.

 

5.I paralyse the activities of household wickedness over my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

6.I quench every strange fire witches and wizards against me, in the name of Jesus.

 

7.Lord, endow me with power to maximize my potentials, in the name of Jesus

.

8.O Lord, give me the grace to achieve effortless results in the name of Jesus 

 

9.Lord, let me be guided in life by your great wisdom in Jesus name

 

10.I break every curse of fruitless labour placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

11.I break every curse of untimely death, in the name of Jesus.

 

12.Lord, fortify me with Your power in the name of Jesus

 

13.Let the counter-movement of the Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me, in the name of

 Jesus. 

 

14.I declare that all evil utterations targeted against me be nullified in the name of Jesus.

 

15.I separate myself from every territorial spirit, in the name of Jesus.

 

16.I bind and cast out every wasteful spirit in my life in the name of Jesus.

 

17.Oh Lord, let your right hand of favour rest upon my life in Jesus name.

 

18.Oh Lord, order my steps to the right places in life in the name of Jesus.

 

19.Oh Lord, grant me supernatural wisdoms to excel in all my endeavors in the name of Jesus

 

20.I cancel the power in the name of Jesus of all curses upon my head, in the name of Jesus

21.Fire of God consume every darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

 

22.Father Lord, give me the tongue of the learned in the name of Jesus

 

23.Lord, make my voice the voice of peace, deliverance, power and solution in the name of Jesus

 

24.Lord, give me divine direction that will propel me to greatness in the name of Jesus

 

25.Every power assigned, to use my family/job, etc to torment me, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

26.Let the power to overcome obstacles of failure in my life fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

 

27.Lord, send the axe of fire to the root of my problem in the name of Jesus

 

28.Lord Jesus, give me an excellent spirit in the name of Jesus

 

29.O Lord make me the head and not the tail in the name of Jesus

 

30.Thank you God for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name I have prayed.  Amen

 

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701 +2348085989393

WhatsApp : +2348034051701

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts