82 Powerful Prayer Points for Rising Above Limitations, Stagnation and Delay.
RISING ABOVE LIMITATIONS.
Key Scriptures
Mark 11:1-10; Matthew 15:13; Genesis 26:1-14; Acts 28:30-31; Genesis 18:13-14; Isaiah 43:18-19; Jeremiah 32:17-19; Luke 1:37; Isaiah 10:29; Genesis 2:21; Psalm 8
“With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.” — Matthew 19:26
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” — Luke 1:37
“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth.” — Isaiah 43:19
Introduction
Limitations can manifest in different areas of life.
A person may work hard yet remain on the same level. Another may repeatedly approach the point of breakthrough only to experience unexpected setbacks. Someone may have ability and opportunities but continue to encounter barriers that seem to restrict advancement.
Limitations may affect finances, career, business, marriage, health, education, family, ministry, destiny and other areas of life.
However, the existence of a limitation does not mean that your future must remain limited.
God is able to make a way where there appears to be no way.
Isaiah 43:19 says:
“Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?”
God can bring you out of stagnation and lead you into a new season according to His will.
These are warfare prayers against every form of limitation, stagnation, delay, satanic embargo, spiritual cage, foundational barrier and opposition standing against your progress.
Pray with faith in God and stand firmly upon His Word.
What Does It Mean to Rise Above Limitations?
To rise above limitations means to move beyond restrictions that have hindered your progress and to enter the opportunities, growth and purposes God has prepared for you.
Some limitations are practical and require wisdom, discipline, learning, patience or better decisions.
Others may involve spiritual concerns that you want to bring before God in prayer.
Therefore, these prayers should be accompanied by obedience to God's Word, wisdom, diligence and responsible action.
Prayer does not replace action. Prayer gives us strength, direction and dependence upon God as we take the steps He places before us.
Biblical Examples of People Who Rose Above Limitations
1. Isaac — Genesis 26:1-14
Isaac experienced difficulty in the land, yet God instructed him and eventually caused him to prosper.
His story reminds us that difficult circumstances do not have to determine the final outcome of a person's life.
2. Paul — Acts 28:30-31
Paul was under restriction, yet Scripture records that he continued preaching the kingdom of God and teaching about Jesus Christ.
Even when his circumstances were restricted, his purpose was not destroyed.
3. Abraham and Sarah — Genesis 18:13-14
What appeared impossible to human beings was not impossible with God.
The Lord asked:
“Is any thing too hard for the LORD?”
4. Israel at the Red Sea
Israel stood before what appeared to be an impossible barrier, but God made a way through the Red Sea.
The barrier became a testimony of divine intervention.
5. Jesus and the Colt — Mark 11:1-10
Jesus demonstrated His authority when He instructed His disciples concerning the colt.
What was required for the fulfillment of God's purpose was made available according to His Word.
What the Bible Says About Limitations
The Bible repeatedly points us toward God's ability rather than the size of our obstacles.
Luke 1:37
“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Jeremiah 32:17
“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.”
Isaiah 43:19
God promises to do a new thing and make a way in difficult circumstances.
Psalm 8:6
God gave humanity responsibility and authority over the works of His hands.
Therefore, do not allow the size of the obstacle to become greater in your mind than the power of God.
Areas Where You Can Pray Against Limitation
You can bring before God limitations affecting:
- Your spiritual life
- Career and promotion
- Business and finances
- Marriage and family
- Education
- Health
- Ministry
- Personal development
- Opportunities
- Favour
- Destiny
- Progress
- Recovery of lost opportunities
- Advancement and divine speed
Prayer Preparation
A. Thank God
Thank God for your life and for what He will do through these prayers.
B. Confess Your Sins and Ask for Mercy
Confess your known and unknown sins before God, ask for mercy and sincerely repent.
Where there are family or ancestral issues that concern you, bring them before God without assuming personal guilt for sins committed by previous generations.
C. Quality Praise and Worship
Spend time praising and worshipping God before beginning the prayer points.
Praise God because He is greater than every limitation.
82 POWERFUL PRAYER POINTS FOR RISING ABOVE LIMITATIONS
Session 1: Breaking the Spirit of Limitation and Stagnation
- Merciful God, have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, deliver me from every limitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank You because the spirit of limitation is not my portion. I refuse to be subjected to limitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, I declare my total freedom from every spirit of limitation and unwanted detention, in the name of Jesus.
- You strange forces holding me down, I command you to release me now, so that I may enter my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- I break my neck free from every invisible rope that Satan has used to tie me to the same spot, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every curse and barrier of limitation be removed as I move forward, in the name of Jesus.
- I violently overthrow you, spirit of limitation; get out of my life right now, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak to the root and foundation of limitation in my life: be dissolved by the blood of Jesus right now, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every stronghold working against my advancement and progress to be pulled down and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Lift up your heads, O you ancient gates, and everlasting doors that are shut against my life and progress, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every spiritual barrier and limitation to my success in life to break into pieces now, in the name of Jesus.
- I nullify and destroy everything done against me at any satanic altar that is bringing limitation to my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, I revoke every curse issued against my life and command that every such influence be turned into blessing according to God's will. From now, I will begin to move forward, in Jesus' name.
- I demolish every wall of Jericho preventing me from possessing my possessions. I command you to collapse right now, in Jesus' name.
- I forcefully advance and break loose into my inheritance, in Jesus' name.
- I decree and declare: I am unstoppable in the purposes of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every limiting cage, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Session 2: Breaking Satanic Embargoes and Cages
- Father, I decree that every embargo against my upliftment, I command it to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- You satanic embargo causing me to remain on one level for many years, I command you to expire by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Satanic cage holding back my destiny from breaking forth, I command you to open and release me now by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Altars of darkness setting limitations for me, my career and my health, I command you to be destroyed by fire now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Structures put in place by the power of darkness to limit my progress, be pulled down by the heavenly bulldozer, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every curse placed upon my life from infancy that is causing stagnation, I command you to break now by fire. You shall no longer prosper in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I command every power sponsoring financial stagnation in my life to be disgraced, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, I receive speed to move beyond where I am right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that everything I have lost due to stagnation shall be restored speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I receive advancement in all areas of my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that the yoke of stagnation and limitation is broken in my life totally, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I break every yoke of the enemy over my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I command every yoke of limitation over my health to be broken now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I cross every line of limitation set against my life and family members, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every spiritual cage where I am being kept in order to restrict my progress, I break free from the cage now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every greatness that God has purposed for me and my loved ones, we shall attain it, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Session 3: Breaking Limitations in Marriage, Career and Destiny
- Every satanic manipulation causing stagnation in my marriage, I command you to end right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that I shall no longer remain on one spot in destiny; I shall begin to move forward speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every evil cobweb used to tie me down in life, I command you to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Powers of darkness assigned against my next level, be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Plans of demotion made against me instead of promotion, I command you to scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that I shall no longer remain on the same spot in my office; I receive promotion according to God's will, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Powers gathered against my promotion, be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Household enemies that have vowed that I will be limited in life, be judged by the righteous judgment of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- I command everything in creation to work together for my advancement according to God's will, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, I receive supernatural speed now to recover all that I have lost in times past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Powers of hell gathered against my freedom and growth, I command you to scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Session 4: Destroying Powers Assigned Against Progress
- Serpents and scorpions assigned to put me to shame, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Any witchdoctor or occult power assigned to terminate my life, let every evil assignment against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil progress working against my life, hear the word of the Lord: die, in the name of Jesus.
- Birds of darkness assigned to trouble my star and destiny, be driven away and rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of limitation, you are a liar; lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic threat against my existence, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
- My portion shall not be given to another, in the name of Jesus.
- Sudden destruction, you will not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enchantment assigned for my downfall, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Any personality carrying the seed of wickedness against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- The enemy that came while I slept, be disgraced and every evil operation be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- You ladder of oppression, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- You ladder of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- You ladder of infirmity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- You ladder of failure at the edge of breakthrough, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
Session 5: Divine Intervention, Restoration and New Beginnings
- Miracles that surpass human explanation, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise today and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.
- Today, I position myself by faith for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, my Father, burst forth in my life with signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
- Resources of heaven, arise by divine power and promote me according to God's will, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power that wants me to remain in this condition, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, arise and let the root of hardship in my life die, in the name of Jesus.
- O Red Sea of blockage, hear the word of the Lord: divide by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power holding tightly to my instrument of advancement, release it, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover tenfold every opportunity, benefit and productive season that I have wasted, according to God's will, in the name of Jesus.
- From now on, let men be moved to favour me according to the purposes of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Do something in my life, O Lord, that will cause people to celebrate Your goodness, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power assigned to make me take foolish risks, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me a new beginning, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, make this year a season of jubilee and rejoicing according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
Session 6: Breaking the Curse of Stagnation and Entering a New Season
- Every curse of stagnation, break, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and fill my mouth with laughter, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and turn my captors to my captives, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers. In Jesus' mighty name I have prayed. Amen.
Powerful Bible Verses for Rising Above Limitations
Luke 1:37 — Nothing is impossible with God.
Isaiah 43:19 — God can make a new way where there appears to be no way.
Jeremiah 32:17 — Nothing is too difficult for God.
Psalm 8:6 — God has given humanity authority over the works of His hands.
Isaiah 10:27 — The yoke can be broken.
Psalm 18:29 — With God's help, we can overcome obstacles.
Zechariah 4:7 — Great mountains can become level before God's purpose.
Philippians 4:13 — We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us.
Declaration of Freedom From Limitations
I declare that limitation shall not determine my future.
I am moving forward.
I am coming out of stagnation.
Every satanic embargo against my progress is broken.
Every spiritual cage restricting my advancement is opened.
Every wall standing before my destiny shall collapse.
My opportunities shall not pass me by.
My glory shall not be buried.
My destiny shall not be exchanged.
My progress shall not be reversed.
My finances shall experience divine intervention.
My career shall advance according to God's will.
My family shall move forward.
My marriage shall not remain stagnant.
My health shall receive God's mercy and preservation.
I receive divine speed.
I receive wisdom to make the right decisions.
I receive courage to take the right steps.
I shall recover lost opportunities according to God's will.
I shall not remain on the same spot.
I shall rise above every limitation.
I shall testify of the goodness of the Lord.
In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Follow Arena for Prayers
Follow Arena for Prayers for more Bible-based prayers covering deliverance, healing, restoration, family, children, marriage, finances, destiny, breakthrough and spiritual warfare.
Closing Prayer
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I thank You because You are the God of possibilities.
Every limitation standing between me and the purpose You have for my life, let it be removed according to Your will.
Break every yoke of stagnation. Open every door that You have ordained for me. Give me wisdom to recognize opportunities and courage to act upon them.
Let every satanic embargo against my progress be destroyed. Let every spiritual cage be opened. Let every wall standing before my advancement collapse.
Restore what I have lost. Give me divine speed. Let my life move forward in accordance with Your purpose.
Make a way where there appears to be no way.
Let my life become a testimony of Your faithfulness.
In Jesus' mighty name, amen.
Share Your Testimony
Has God delivered you from stagnation, opened a door, restored what you lost or helped you rise above a limitation?
Share your testimony. Your testimony may encourage someone else who is trusting God for a breakthrough.
Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?
For Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough and spiritual warfare:
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Related Articles
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points Against Stagnation and Delay
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Divine Speed and Advancement
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Breakthrough in Life
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Powers Fighting Your Progress
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Breaking Evil Covenants
- 50 Powerful Prayer Points for Restoration of Lost Opportunities







Comments
Post a Comment