PRAYERS TO DESTROY LIMITATIONS

                                         


                                              RISING ABOVE LIMITATIONS. 

BIBLE READING: MARK 11:1-10; MATTHEW  15:13; GENESIS 26:1-14; ACTS 28:30-31; GENESIS 18:13-14; ISAIAH 43:18-19; JEREMIAH. 32:17-19; LUKE 1:37, ISAIAH 10:29, GENESIS:2-21, PSALM 8.

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in these prayers

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise And Worship

PRAYER POINTS. 

1. Merciful God have mercy upon me in the name of Jesus 

2. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from every limitations in the name of Jesus 

3. Father I thank you because the spirit of limitation is not my portion,  refused to be subjected to limitation in the name of Jesus 

4. Today, I declare my total freedom from the spirit of limitation and unwanted detention in the name of Jesus .

5. You strange forces holding me down, I command you to release me now for me to enter my destiny in the name of Jesus 

6. I break off my neck from every invisible rope, which Satan used to tie me to the same spot in the name of Jesus 

7. Let every curse and barrier of limitation be removed as I move forward this year in the name of Jesus. 

8. I violently overthrow you, you spirit of limitation; get out of my life right now in the name of Jesus.

9. I speak to the root and foundation of limitation in my life, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus right now in the name of Jesus 

10. I command every stronghold working against my advancement and progress to be pulled down and destroyed in the name of Jesus .

11.Lift up your heads, O you ancient gates and everlasting doors that are shut against my life and progress in the name of Jesus.

12. I command every spiritual barrier and limitation to my success in life to break into pieces now in the name of Jesus.

13. I nullify and destroy everything done against me at any satanic altar that is bringing limitations to my life in the mighty name of Jesus.

14. In the mighty name of Jesus, I revoke and turn into blessings every curse issued against my life. From now, I will begin to move forward in Jesus name.

15. I demolish every wall of Jericho preventing me from possessing my possession. I command you to collapse right now in Jesus name.

16. I forcefully advance and break loose into my inheritance in Jesus name.

17. I decree and I declare, I am unstoppable in the name of Jesus .

18. Every limitating cage, catch fire in the name of Jesus. 

19. Father, I decree every embargo against my upliftment I command them to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

20. You satanic embargo causing me to remain in one level for many years I command you to expire by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

21. Satanic cage holding back my destiny from Breaking forth, I command you to open and Release Me Now by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

22. Altars of Darkness setting limitations for me, my career and health, I command you to be destroyed by fire, now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

23. Structures put in place by the power of darkness in order to limit my progress, pulled down by the heavenly bulldozer are in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

24. Every curse placed upon my life from infant that is causing me stagnation, I command you to break now by fire, you shall no longer prosper in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

25. I command every sponsor of financial stagnation in my life to be disgraced in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

26. Oh Lord, I receive speed to move beyond where I am right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

27. I decree that everything I have lost due to stagnation shall be restored speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

28. I receive advancement in all areas of my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

29. I decree that the yoke of stagnation and limitation is broken in my life totally, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

30. I break up every yoke of the enemy  over my finances, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

31. I command every yoke of limitation over my health to be broken now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

32. I cross every line of limitations set against my life and family members, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

33. Every spiritual cage where I am being kept in order to restrict my progress, I break free from the cage now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

34. Every greatness that God has purposed for me and my loved ones, we shall get there, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

35. Every satanic manipulation causing stagnation in my marriage, I command you to end right now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

36. I decree that I shall no longer remain on one spot in destiny, I shall begin to move on speedily, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

37. Evil cobweb used to tie me down in life, I command you to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

38. Powers of darkness assigned against my next level be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.  

39. Plans of demotion made against me instead of promotion, I command you to scatter by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

40. I decree that I shall no longer remain in the same spot in my office; I receive promotion 

now, in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

41. Powers gathered against my promotion be destroyed by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

42. Household enemies that has vowed that I will be limited in life be judged by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

43.  I command everything in creation to begin to work in favor of my advancement now in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 

44. Father I receive supernatural speed now to recover all that I have lost in times past, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.

45.  Powers of hell gathered against my freedom and growth, I command you to scatterby fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ

46. Serpents and scorpions, assigned to put me to shame die, in the name of Jesus.

47. Any witchdoctor, assigned to terminate my life, die. In the name of Jesus.

48. Evil progress, hear the word of the Lord, die, in the name of Jesus.

49. Birds of darkness, assigned to trouble my star, die, in the name of Jesus.

50. Thou power of limitation, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus

51. Any satanic threat, to my existence, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.

52. My portion, you shall not be given to another, in the name of Jesus.

53. Sudden destruction, you will not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.

54  Every enchantment, assigned for my downfall, die, in the name of Jesus.

55. Any personality, carrying the seed of wickedness against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.

56. The enemy that came while I slept be disgrace, in the name of Jesus.

57. You ladder of oppression, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

58. You ladder of affliction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

59. You ladder of infirmity, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

60. You ladder of failure at the edge of breakthroughs, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

61. Miracles, that surpass explanations, manifest in my life now, in the name of Jesus.

 62. O God, arise today, and let my situation change, in the name of Jesus.

63. Today, I position myself by fire, for divine intervention, in the name of Jesus.

64. O God, my father, burst forth in my life with signed and wonders, in the name of Jesus.

65. Resources of heaven arise by fire; promote me, in the name of Jesus.

66. Any power that wants me to die like this, die, in the name of Jesus.

67. My father, arise and let the root of hardship in my life die, in the name of Jesus.

68. O Red Sea of blockage, I cry against you, divides by fire, in the name of Jesus.

69. Every power holding tight to my instrument of advancement, release it, die, in the name of Jesus.

70. I recover ten-fold, all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.

71  As from now on, men shall compete to favour me, in the name of Jesus.

72. Do something in my life, o Lord that will make men to celebrate me, in the name of Jesus.

73. I shall sing my song and dance my dance this year, in the name of Jesus.

74. Any powers, assigned to make me take foolish risks, die, in the name of Jesus.

75. Father, give me a new beginning, in the name of Jesus.

76. My father, made this year to be my year of jubilee and rejoicing, in the name of Jesus.

77. Every curse of stagnation, break, in the name of Jesus.

78. O God, arise and fill my mouth with laughter, in the name of Jesus.

79. O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.

80. O God, arise and let my shame expire, in the name of Jesus.

81. O God, arise and turn my captors to my captives, in the name of Jesus.

82. Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In Jesus mighty name I have prayed.  Amen


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701 +2348085989393

WhatsApp : +2348034051701


Comments

Popular Posts