PRAYERS AGAINST EVIL DEDICATION


                        DELIVERANCE FROM EVERY EVIL DEDICATION 

Galatians 3: 13. Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14. That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. 

Prayer Section:  

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers  

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all. 

 C. Quality Praise Worship 

PRAYER POINTS 

1. Father, I thank you for making the blood of Jesus available for my deliverance 

2. Evil dedication speaking against my life and destiny, break and die by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name 

3. My life is not for sale in the name of Jesus 

4. My home is not for sale in the name of Jesus. 

5. I use the blood of Jesus to separate myself and my house from the sins of my ancestors, in the name of Jesus 

6. Blood of Jesus separate me and my household from every evil dedication, in the name of Jesus 

7. I renounce every evil dedication placed upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Evil covenants keeping evil dedication in place in my life, break by the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name 

9. You evil dedication lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus 

10. You ……… (pick from the under listed) lose your hold over my life and be purged out of my foundation, in the name of Jesus. a. Dedication to the waters b. Dedication to marine powers c. Dedication to any evil queen. d. Dedication to evil societies and associations. e. Dedication to serpents. f. Dedication to any idol g. Dedication to any tree. h. Dedication to the elements.

 11. I break every curse associated with every evil dedication operating in my life, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name 

12. I bind and cast out every demons that are associated with any evil dedication in my life, in the name of Jesus. 

13. I cancel the consequence of every evil name attached to my life, in the name of Jesus 

14. Every voice from any evil dedication speaking against my life and destiny, be terminated by fire, in the name of Jesus 

15. Every evil pronouncement fastened in the kingdom of darkness to control and manipulate my life and destiny, be cancelled by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name

 16. I dedicate myself to God in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

 17. Father Lord restore back to me everything that I have lost as a result of evil dedication, in the name of Jesus 

18. Every satanic conspiracy against my glory, scatter, in Jesus name. 

19. I release myself from every spiritual marriage by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus 

20. Blood of Jesus buy me back from every power to which I have been sold to, in the name of Jesus 

21. Every landlord spirit troubling my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. 

22. Garment of nakedness and shame, I am not your candidate, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus 

23. I separate myself from the evil collective vehicle of my family by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus 

24. I take my children and I jump out of the collective captivity vehicle of my family by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus 

25. I release my life from every evil dedication by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name 

26. You slave masters of my father’s house, release me and let me go, in the name of Jesus 

27. You pharaoh of my father's and mother’s house, release me and let me go, in the name of Jesus 

28. Every evil power controlling my life, release me and die, in the name of Jesus. 

29. I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus. 

30. Every power of rising and falling in my life, break and die by the power in the blood of Jesus, in Jesus name 

31. Every satanic investment in my life and destiny, be wasted by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

32. Thank God for answering your prayers 

 Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393  

WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts