PRAYERS FOR DIVINE PROMOTION


                              MY FATHER, ARISE AND PROMOTE ME

Psalm 75:6-7: 6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. 7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another. 

Prayer Section:  

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers  

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, 

ask for mercy and repent of them all.  

C. Quality Praise Worship   

PRAYER POINTS

1. Every satanic decree issued against my promotion, be revoked, in the name of Jesus. 

2. O God, let terrors like a flood pursue, overtake and consume enemies of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus. 

3. Finger of God, unseat my household strongman, in the name of Jesus. 

4. Every evil bird flying about for my sake, fall down and die, in Jesus name. 

5. Every agent of disgrace, backwardness and shame assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. 

6. Every evil throne, installed against my life, catch fire and scatter, in Jesus name 

7. Every agent of disorder in my life, scatter unto desolation, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Every power fueling my problems, fall down and die, in Jesus name. 

9. I release myself from every curse working in my family, in Jesus name. 

10. Every spiritual vulture delegated against me, eat your own flesh, in the name of Jesus. 

11. I receive the shoes of iron, and I trample upon serpents and scorpions, in the name of Jesus. 

12. Every root of cleverly concealed problems in my life, be uprooted, in Jesus name. 

13. I disgrace every evil wisdom working against my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.

 14. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I crush all my enemies, in Jesus name. 

15. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I put every evil under my feet, in the name of Jesus. 

16. O Lord, let me be extraordinary, in the name of Jesus 

17. Holy Spirit, deposit Your wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus. 

18. Lord Jesus, break my infirmity into pieces and destroy my disease, in the name of Jesus 

19. Lord Jesus, destroy satanic-foundations and build me upon Your word, in Jesus name 

20. Lord Jesus, set me ablaze with your Spirit, in the name of Jesus

 21. Divine earthquake, shake down the foundation of every satanic prison, in the name of Jesus. 

22. I let loose confusion, shame and reproach into the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus. 

23. Every evil spirit withstanding good testimonies in my life, die, in the name of Jesus. 

24. Every satanic river of backwardness flowing into my life, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

25. Every evil dedication made by my parents for my sake, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus: 

26. My promotion it is time, manifest now, in the name of Jesus. 

27. Holy Ghost, fulfil your purpose in my life now, in the name of Jesus. 

28. I refuse to be controlled by environmental situations or satanic revival, in the name of Jesus. 

29. By thunder and by fire, I will receive all that the Lord has purposed for me, in the name of Jesus. 

30. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I move into my next level, in the name of Jesus 

31. Thank God for answering your prayers  


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai  

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393  

WhatsApp : +2348034051701 

Comments

Popular Posts