PRAYERS FOR URGENT MIRACLE


             MIRACLES OF HOW CAN THESE THINGS BE? MANIFEST IN MY LIFE!!! 

Luke 1: 26-35. And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35. And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

 Prayer Section:

 A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers

 B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship

 PRAYER POINTS 

 1. Every vow of the enemy, against my life, what are you waiting for? backfire, in the name of Jesus

 2. Holy Ghost bulldozer, I am available, open my ways, in the name of Jesus

 3. Base of the enemy, monitoring my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

 4. Memory bank of the enemy, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

 5. I push the enemy inside the grave dugged for me, in the name of Jesus

 6. Every witchcraft computer, fashioned against me, crash, in the name of Jesus

 7. By fire, by force, I delete my information from every satanic database, in the name of Jesus

 8. Every power, from my place of birth, from my place of marriage, assigned against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus

 9. Every power of Heriodias, demanding for my head, pay with your head, in the name of Jesus

 10. Powers, angry with my life, destroy yourselves, by the power in the blood of Jesus

 11. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Arise and make me your battle axe, in the name of Jesus

 12. Anointing, that terrifies darkness, fall upon my life now, in the name of Jesus

 13. My Father, give me fire to fight, in the name of Jesus

 14. Powers mocking God in my life, die in the name of Jesus 

 15. Anointing wasters, in my life, die, in the name of Jesus

 16. Powers that have stolen the glory of my future die, in the name of Jesus

 17. Powers of my father’s house, pegging me down, die, in the name of Jesus

 18. Powers, that handed me over to the strongman, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus

 19. Mountain of problems, clear away, in the name of Jesus

 20. Strongman, assigned to limit my life, die, in the name of Jesus

 21. Owners of limitations, carry your load, in the name of Jesus

 22. I shall not be detained, in the name of Jesus

 23. Wall of Jericho, blocking my promised land, break, in the name of Jesus

 24. Rope of darkness, tying me down, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

 25. Strange hands, disturbing my star, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

 26. Powers, saying “No” to my progress, you are liars, die, in the name of Jesus

 27. I kill every killer-diseases, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus

 28. I fire back, every arrow of infirmity, in the name of Jesus

 29. Every agenda to shorten my life, backfire, in the name of Jesus

 30. Powers, assigned to use me as sacrifice, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus

 31. Powers that have stolen from me release my portion by fire, in the name of Jesus

 32. Power of captivity, assigned against my destiny, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus

 33. Every progress of the enemy in my life, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus

 34. Power of captivity, loose me and let me go, in the name of Jesus

 35. Owners of evil load, carry your load, in the name of Jesus.

 36. Thank God for answering your prayers


 Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

 WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts