PRAYERS FOR UNCOMMON ACCELERATION


 

          ANOINTING FOR UNCOMMON ACCELERATION, FALL UPON ME!!!

                      

Psalm 23: 1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do  for you through this program

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise and Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS.

 

1. My Father, Arise and disgrace my mockers, in the name of Jesus.

 

2. Strange words assigned to demote me, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

3. Every weapon of witchcraft assigned against my divine acceleration, catch fire, in the name of Jesus

 

4. Anointing for divine acceleration, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus

 

5. Powers slowing down my progress, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

 

6. Every evil load attached to my feet, die, in the name of Jesus

 

7. Powers contending with me for my God ordained position and portions, release them and die, in the name of Jesus

 

8. Every power sowing garments of shame and rejection into my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

9. Stubborn yokes and curses militating against my progress, break now, in the name of Jesus.

 

10. Powers pushing down my head as I try to lift it up, die, in the name of Jesus.

 

11. Every satanic animal programmed into my life to slow down my speed, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus

 

12. Anointing for greatness fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

 

13. Finger of God arise and command my lifting up, in the name of Jesus.

 

14. Favor that brings repossession, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.

 

15. Every good door shut against me, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.

 

16. O Lord make the grave of my Haman my stepping stone to greatness, in the name of Jesus

 

17. O God take me from where I am to where you want me to be in life, in the name of Jesus.

 

18. Divine restoration, arise and locate me, in the name of Jesus.

 

19. I shall be celebrated, in the name of Jesus.

 

20. I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus

 

21. I am a victor and not a victim, in the name of Jesus

 

22. I am a winner and not a loser, in the name of Jesus

 

23. Heavens shall increase my speed, in the name of Jesus

 

24. Elevator of the Holy Ghost accelerate my uplifting, in the name of Jesus

 

25. O heavens arise today and increase my speed, in the name of Jesus

 

26. Holy Ghost, catapult me to the top, in the name of Jesus

 

27. Anointing of Excellency, I'm available, fall on me now, in the name of Jesus

 

28. Anointing to be great in life, I'm available, overshadow me by fire, in the name of Jesus

 

29. I receive power to achieve my goals and dreams, in the name of Jesus

 

30. Thank God for answering your prayers

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393.

WhatsApp.: +2348034051701

 

Comments

Popular Posts