PRAYERS FOR A NEW BEGINNING

            


                         PRAYER FOR A NEW BEGINNING.

                           BIBLE READING: JEREMIAH 29:11, ISAIAH 43:18-19.

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do  for you through this program

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise and Worship

 

PRAYER POINTS.

1. Father, thank you that your thoughts for me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, that gives me hope for a new beginning and a great future, in the name of Jesus.

2. Father, thank you for a second chance and a new dawn. I pray that your will and not mine will be done from now and always, in the name of Jesus

3. Father, create in me a new heart and put your right spirit for a new beginning within me, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 51:10.

4. Father, by your spirit, remove my heart of stone and give me a heart filled with the spirit for a fresh beginning, in the name of Jesus. Ezek 36:26.

5. Father, by your grace, old things have passed away from my life and destiny and all things from now have become new because I am now a new creature in Christ Jesus in the name of Jesus. 2cor 5:17.

6. Father, do new things in my life that eyes have not seen, nor ear heard nor any mind can conceive as I walk in the newness of life, in the name of Jesus. 1cor 2:9.

7. Father, I receive the grace for a new beginning of transformation, restoration, confirmation and divine establishment, in the name of Jesus. 2 chron 20:20, Isa 54:14.

8. Father, as I walk in a new beginning of life, my help and comfort will come from you who made the heavens and the earth, in the name of  Jesus. . PS 121:1-2.

9. Father, in this new beginning, you shall not suffer my foot to be moved, because you are my helper, keeper and the shade upon my right hand, in the name of Jesus. PS 121:3-5.

10. Father, in this new beginning, You shall be with me always, when I pass through waters, they shall not overwhelm me, when I walk through fire, I shall not be burnt because the Lord is my saviour, in the name of Jesus. Isa 43:2.

11. Father, in this new beginning, I hearken diligently to Your voice to do all that You want me to do, in the name of Jesus. Deut. 28:1-2.

12. Father, I shall be the head and not the tail, above only and not beneath in this era of a new beginning, in the name of Jesus. Deut. 28:13.

13. Father, as I take this step to start afresh, the Glory of the Lord shall be seen in me at all times, in the name of Jesus.

14. Father, as I begin anew in my life, I decree that every crooked path in my life and destiny be made straight and rivers of water begin to flow in the deserts of my life, in the name of Jesus. Isa 45:2.

15. Father, be my portion and my hope in this new beginning, may I not be consumed because I rely on Your mercies and compassion, in the name of Jesus.

16. Father, as I begin new, I decree that from now on, I will always go forward and never look backward because I do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me, in the name of Jesus. Ex 14:15.

17. Father, everything the locusts and cankerworm have eaten and destroyed in my life last year is now restored a hundredfold as I begin afresh, in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:25.

18. Father, in this new beginning, I decree that my latter years shall be greater than my former years, in the name of Jesus.Hag 2:9.

19. Father, I decree by faith that there shall be a way for me where there seems to be no way in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, this new year let the impossible become possible for me in the name of Jesus. Matt 19:26, Isa 43:19.

21. Father, I decree that your steadfast love will never cease in my life, your mercies will never come to an end, the shall be new every morning of my life, in the name of Jesus. Lam. 3:22-23.

22. Father, thou God of new beginning, blow out my past failures and shame by the blood of Jesus and let me walk in success and honour, in the name of Jesus. Zech. 9:11-12.

23. Father, God of new beginning, let the wealth of your word manifest in my life this year and swallow every poverty in my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Ezek. 29:1.

24. God of new beginning, as I begin anew, promote me from the dunghill to the palace of my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 1sam 2:8.

25. Father, let the seed of your word which causes me to forsake the past and start afresh germinate and grow mightily in my life and destiny in order to bear great and precious fruits, in the name of Jesus. Ezek. 26:1.

26. Father, by your word, every opposition to my life and destiny last year is turned to my Glory and testimony as I begin a new year, in the name of Jesus. Ezek 30:20.

27. Every word deficiency i suffered last year, receive the breath of fire and become words of glory and prosperity  and begin to prosper in my life this year, in the name of Jesus.

28. Father, by your word and new beginning, every secret shame of my life and destiny is wiped off and turned to open glory, in the name of Jesus. Zeph. 318-20.

29. Father, I blow the trumpet of battle against every adversary to my new beginning and I decree that they be broken into pieces, in the name of Jesus. 1sam 2:10.

30. Father, as I walk in the newness of life, appear unto me by your word and wash me, cleanse me and quench my thirst for righteous living, in the name of Jesus.

31. Father, I decree that as I begin anew and rise by your mighty hand, every evil man or woman against my destiny shall fall for my sake, in the name of Jesus. Lev 26:7.

32. Father, every household enemy fighting against my life and destiny in this new beginning be destroyed now, in the name of Jesus. Matt 10:36.

33. Father, every mockery as a result of my new beginning is turned to envy and I shall laugh, in the name of Jesus.

34. Father, by your mighty power, arise and scatter all those who are fighting my life of new Beginning and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Num 10:35.

35. Father, I decree that every grave where my glory is buried, as I walk in the newness of life that grave is opened and I receive back my glory, in the name of Jesus. Ezek. 37:12.

36. Father, as I begin anew, I declare that every dead thing in my life comes back to life , in the name of Jesus.

37. Father, by your mercy and grace, restore all my wasted years and destiny as I start afresh, in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:25.

38. Father, in this new beginning, I reject  every spiritual contamination as I wash myself with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus. 1pet 1:19.

39. Father, in this new beginning, ignites my prayer and fasting life and makes me a prayer addict, in the name of Jesus. Lev 6:12.

40. Father, as my life begins anew, let the anointing for spiritual breakthrough fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus .

41. Father, every good thing of my life eaten up by the enemy, as I begin anew, they vomit them all right now, in the name of Jesus. Job 20:15.

42. Father, in this new beginning, every power chasing away my blessing and cursing me shall be cursed and paralyzed, in the name of Jesus. Gen 12:3.

43. Father, in this new beginning and by your mighty power, I withdraw all my daily loaded benefits from the hands of those that oppress me, in the name of Jesus . PS 68:19.

44. Father, as I walk in this new beginning, disappoint every crafty device of the devil and his agents against my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. Job 5:12.

45. Father, as I walk anew in life, I command my destiny to be transformed to the best, in the name of Jesus. 1chron 4:9-10.

46. Father, in this new beginning, expose and scatter every evil plan and purpose of the devil targeted against me , in the name of Jesus. Isa 8:9.

47. Father, in this new beginning, every anti progress altar fashioned against me be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. Isa 54:17.

48. Father, every demonic activity affecting my life that won’t let me walk effectively in this new beginning be cancelled now, in the name of Jesus.

49. Father, every potential hidden in the past is made manifest in this new beginning, in the name of Jesus.

50. Father, whatever is the devil that will hinder me from greatness in this new beginning, I declare that it gives way now, in the name of Jesus.

51. Father, in this new year, I decree and declare that every spirit of frustration and depression disappear from my life in the name of Jesus.

52. Thank you Lord for answered prayers. In the name of Jesus.

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393.

WhatsApp.: +2348034051701

 

Comments

Popular Posts