PRAYERS AGAINST FOUNDATIONAL EVIL COVENANT


 BREAKING EVIL COVENANT IN YOUR FOUNDATION  

Bible Passages; Psalm 2, Psalm 30.


Prayer Section: 

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayers 

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship
Prayer Points

1. I break and loose myself from every inherited evil covenant in the name of Jesus.

2. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with water spirits working against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

3. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with desert spirits working against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

4. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with witchcraft spirits standing against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

5. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with spirits in evil sacred trees working and standing against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

6. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with masquerade spirits working against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

7. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with evil family guardian spirits working against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with evil family demon gods working against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

9. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with evil spirits inside / under sacred rocks / hills standing against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

10. Every evil covenant my fathers and mothers made with environmental and territorial evil spirits, authorities and witchcraft standing against me be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

11. Every unconscious evil soul-tie and covenant with the spirits of my dead grandfather, grandmother, occult uncles, aunties, custodian of family Gods/oracles/shrines, be broken by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

12. Any witchcraft covenant, initiation, witch, worshiping and celebration day and time set in my foundation, family, kindred or lineage standing and inflicting me and my family Holy Ghost Thunder waste, cancel and erase them forever in Jesus name.

13. Every fetish foundations, generation and ancestral covenants and initiations in my foundation, family and lineage waging war against me, my destiny and family Thunder of the HOLY Ghost Fire scatter, break and bind them in the name of Jesus.

14. Every foundational evil covenant and agreement reigning in my family and foundation be revoked and be bind in the name of Jesus.

15.O Lord, rearrange my situation to glorify Your name in the name of Jesus.

16 O Lord, re-arrange my situation to defeat and disgrace my enemies in the name of Jesus. 

17. O Lord, speak deliverance to any bondage situation in my life in the name of Jesus.

 18. Let the Pharaoh in my place of birth fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.

19.O Lord, make me attractive to prosperity in the name of Jesus.

20. I break you evil covenants that disconnect my life from progress, blessings, favour, good luck, serving and loving God, good health and long life in the name of Jesus.

 21.severe you evil covenants operating in my life that is bringing adversities, miseries, tear and pains in my life in the name of Jesus. 

22. Every negative household covenant affecting the destinies of people in my family line break by fire in the name of Jesus. 

23. Every evil family altar and its covenants speaking against my life, I break, destroyed and bind it in the name of Jesus. 

24. Every agent of darkness operating evil covenant in my life and family line, I arrest and bind you in the name of Jesus. 

25. Every evil family prison empowered with evil covenants holding me down from fulfilling destiny in the name of Jesus I break and dismantle you. 

26. Every intentional or non-intentional agreement with the devil in my family line, affecting my destiny, scatter and be nullified by the blood of Jesus name in the name 

27. All demonic spirits attached to all these covenants and curses, be roasted with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. 

28. I break every evil covenant with water spirit and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus.

29. I break and cancel every covenant with any idol and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus.

30. I break and cancel any evil covenant entered into by my parents on my behalf and the yokes attached to it in the name of Jesus.

 31.I revoke every evil covenant I have with any snake power and kingdom in the name of Jesus.

32. O Lord, let Your electric love flow into my life in the name of Jesus.

33.O Lord, wash and cleanse me from past wounds and scars in the name of Jesus.

34. O Lord, bring light into the shadows of my life in the name of Jesus.

35. O Lord, bring light into all the dark rooms in my soul in the name of Jesus.

36. O Lord, uproot the root cause of any chronic failures in the name of Jesus.

37. Let all good things burned alive come forth now, in the name of Jesus. 

38. I cancel the effect of all former satanic benefits upon my life, in the name of Jesus. 

39. I claim back any territory of my life handed over to Satan, in the name of Jesus 

40.Any witchcraft practiced under any water against my life, receive immediate judgment of fire, in Jesus name. 

41, I recover all my confiscated and stolen properties, in Jesus' name. 

42. Every witchcraft power that has introduced spirit husband/wife or child into my dreams be roasted by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

43. Every agent of witchcraft power posing as my husband, wife or child in my dreams, be roasted by fire, in Jesus mighty name. 

44. Every agent of witchcraft power physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, fall down and perish now, in Jesus name.

 45. Every agent of witchcraft power assigned to attack my finances through dream, fall down and perish, in Jesus mighty name. 

46. Let the thunderbolts of God locate and destroy every witchcraft power covens where deliberations and decisions ever fashioned against me, in Jesus name. 

47. Any water spirit from my village, in the place of my birth, practicing witchcraft against me and my family, be amputated by the word of God, in Jesus name. 

48. Any power of witchcraft holding any of my blessings in bondage, receive the fire of judgment of God and release them, in the name of Jesus. 

49. I loose my mind and soul from the bondage of marine witches, in Jesus mighty name. 

50. Any witchcraft power chain, binding my hands and feet from prospering, be broken and shattered to pieces, in the name of Jesus.


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393 

WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts