PRAYERS TO DISGRACE THE ENEMIES


 DISGRACING THE POWERS OF THE ENEMY.             

   Bible Passages:- Job 22:28, Esther 9 ; 1. Job 5 ; 12, Nehemiah 4 ; 15.

 Do you know when you use the right prayers for the right situations then there is a hundred percent opportunity you will get pinpointed solutions from God? The Lord has asked us to ask, and it will be given to us, but if we don’t ask for the right things using the right principles, we might never receive. 

Prayer is not just telling God your needs, because He already knows them (Matt. 6:32). It is getting Him to meddle in your situation by His Word. God is your heavenly Father, and He knows your needs, but you require His help to overcome the enemy. Do you know without help from above, we are weak on earth? The enemy is cruel! He knows his time is little, so he is out against the children of God with full force. 

Prayer Provokes Help From Above....Hebrews 4:16 says, Let us, therefore, come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Therefore, what you do in prayer is to take your accuser to the courtroom of heaven for judgment. Once you are cleared, the help of God is delivered to you. When God becomes your Helper, you enjoy eternal breakthroughs and stand out among your rivals!

 God is committed to sending help from above when you call on Him. He gives you this assurance… Maybe a curse has been placed upon one of your forefathers, grandfathers or father, which you inherited without knowing. Some people have so much cash but can't account for how it is disbursed.

 They have no land, house, or anything to show for all the money that passes through their hands; yet they are heavily indebted. So, until you pray violently against that disorder in your life, it remains! God only answers to your voice in prayer, to put a stop to the attack of the devil in your life. It takes excellent warring (warfare) to see prophecies fulfilled. God is faithful, and He cannot deny Himself. He is committed to doing anything He has said.

 Do you want breakthroughs? Then make inquiries from God in prayer before you take any major step. He will answer you because He is interested in everything that concerns you. God is the only One who can lead you to right pastures, and He is set to do so, if only you will let Him. He said: Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. 

So take everything the Master has set out for you, well-made weapons of the best materials (|Prayer|). And put them to use so you will be able to stand up to everything the Devil throws your way. In the same way, prayer is indispensable in this ongoing warfare. 

Pray hard and long. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out. Do not make the mistake of fighting a spiritual battle using natural weapons. You need to be violent when you want to deal with the Devil. 

You need to be violent when you are tired of the hardship you are facing. Do you want the devil to keep tormenting you? Do you want the devil to regular shut you up with that unpalatable situation? Jesus has given us authority, and until you know your true authority in Jesus Christ, the devil will always play you like a ball. It is time you say; Enough is Enough! Hey Devil, you aren’t going to win this battle any longer.

 It is time you take it to God in prayer. It is time you shut the devil up for a lifetime, it is time you rise again, and above all, it is time you let the devil know you got Jesus, and with Jesus on your side, all your battles will die! I believe and trust in the power of the God of Elijah to turn the hunter to the hunted and serve your enemies the poisonous meals prepared for you and your family. 

The wicked will harvest shame and defeat. As a matter of fact, there will be sudden reversal of evil. God is prepared to turn the battle against all your enemies. It had happened before and it will happen again. The enemy will be disgrace at the point of execution of his evil plans against you and your family. 


Prayer Section: 

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through this prayer 

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all. 

C. Quality Praise 

Prayer Points 

1. Holy Ghost fire, pass through my body and burn all satanic deposits, in the name of Jesus. 

2. Every handwriting of the wicked on my body, blood of Jesus, wipe them out, in the name of Jesus. 

3. Curses of leaking blessings, break, in the name of Jesus. 

4. Every wall standing between me and divine visitation, crumble, in the name of Jesus. 

5. All satanic decisions taken at witchcraft meeting against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 

6. I cancel bad news and sorrow, in the name of Jesus. 

7. O God of Elijah, arise by fire, disappoint my adversaries, in the name of Jesus. 

8. I break into unprecedented favour, in the name of Jesus. 

9. My enemies shall not celebrate my demotion, in the name of Jesus. 

10. O God arise and show me surplus mercy, in the name of Jesus.

 11. I reject shame. I claim glory. I must arise and shine, in the name of Jesus. 

12. I bind all demonic radio lines now, in the name of Jesus. 

13. Every bitter water assigned against me, dry up, in the name of Jesus.

 14. Weapons of the wicked, hear my battle cry, return against them seven-fold, in the name of Jesus. 

15. Do something in my life that would make the world to say ‘this is the finger of God’, in the name of Jesus. 

16. I receive divine immunization for me and my family, in the name of Jesus. 

17. Every disease agent living in my body, die, in the name of Jesus.

 18. Dead works in my life and family, your end has come, in the name of Jesus. 

19. Visitation of darkness in my life and family expire now, in the name of Jesus. 

20. I shall not be a meat for the enemy, in the name of Jesus. 

21. Strange wind of wickedness against my soul, die, in the name of Jesus. 

22. Blood of Jesus, walk through my life, in the name of Jesus. 

23. Blood of Jesus, open up the good gates shut against me and my family, in the name of Jesus. 

24. Blood of Jesus, restructure my foundation, in the name of Jesus. 

25. O Lord, establish your hand upon my hand, in the name of Jesus. 

26. O Lord, let my day begin to speak favour into my life, in the name of Jesus. 

27. Every demon fighting against my destiny, I anoint them to kill themselves, in the name of Jesus. 

28. Let my persecution become my testimony, in the name of Jesus. 

29. Every word spoken to cut down my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus. 

30. Thou power of strange gods legislating against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus. 

31. Idols of my place of birth, I break your chains, in the name of Jesus. 

32. Thou vagabond power assigned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. 

33. I quench the rage of the enemy against my destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

34. Let every evil fire prepared against my life be quenched, in the name of Jesus. 

35. Let every candle and incense ignited for my sake be quenched, in the name of Jesus. 

36. Let every satanic oracle directed against me be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 

37. Let every satanic ritual directed against me be disgraced, in the name of Jesus. 

38. O God, turn the counsel of evil counselors against me to foolishness, in the name of Jesus. 

39. I come against every programme of satan against me, in the name of Jesus. 

40. Every strange power gathered against my advancement, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 

41. Lord, send Your angel to sow terror and panic into the hearts of all evil doers gathered for my sake. 

42. Every satanic vigils against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

 43. Let all the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus. 

44. O Lord, change my present speed and grant me new speed according to Your will, in the name of Jesus. 

45. Ancestral wall built around my glory, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus. 

46. O Lord, divide the tongues of the enemy in the name of Jesus

 47. My glory that is under bondage, receive deliverance by fire now in the name of Jesus 

48. Mountains before me, I dash you to pieces, in the mighty name of Jesus. 

49. My breakthroughs in captivity come forth, in the name of Jesus. 

50. Every unprofitable tree growing in any department of my life, be uprooted, in the name of Jesus. 

51.My testimony manifest now by fire in the name of Jesus 


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701. +2348112269094 

WhatsApp:  +234803405170

Comments

Popular Posts