PRAYERS FOR FRUITFULNESS


                                                  O LORD, MAKE ME FRUITFUL

        BIBLE READING: MARK 11:20-22, PSALM 128:1-3.

 Prayer Section:

 A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do through these prayers

 B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

 C. Quality Praise Worship

 PRAYER POINTS. 

 1. Blood of Jesus, deliver me and my family from barrenness in the name of Jesus. 

2. Barrenness in my life and family die in the name of Jesus 

3. Every evil forces working against my fruitfulness, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

4. O God of Elijah, Arise and fight for my fruitfulness in the name of Jesus 

5. Father, I declare that I am sanctified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

6. Every water of bitterness flowing through my life, turn to sweetness, in the name of Jesus. 

7. Every demonic fruits assigned to bring shame and embarrassment to me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus. 

8. Every rage of the power of dryness assigned against my life, be silenced by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

9. Arrow of unfruitfulness fired into my life, jump out and go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus. 

10. Anointing of disgrace upon my life turn to Grace now in the name of Jesus.

11. Father, I declare that I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

12. Father, I declare that I am justified by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus 

13. Every situation becoming too hard on me, I cast you out in the name of Jesus. 

14. Father, I pray that you will release legions of warrior angels to assist me in this battle in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, let the Holy Spirit fill me afresh in the name of Jesus 

16. Holy Ghost fire, purge my life, in the name of Jesus.

17. I break the hold of any evil power over my life in the name of Jesus 

18. I nullify every evil judgement that is against me in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.

19. I loose myself from every satanic bondage, in the name of Jesus.

20. All evil strangers in my body  come out of your hiding places, in the name of Jesus.

21. By the blood of Jesus, I cancel and render null and void all commands issued by the powers of darkness against me in  the name of Jesus.

22. My blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.

23. Every internal disorder in me, receives order, in the name of Jesus.

24. Every satanic chain on my hands & legs break now, in the name of Jesus.

25. Father, fight against those that fight against my destiny, in the name of Jesus

26. Let every plan of the wicked assigned against my health be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

27Make haste O God to deliver me, make haste to help me in the name of Jesus. 

28. Every power casting out my children into the sea, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every evil growth in my womb, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.

30. Every power that has swallowed my children, vomit them by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

31. Any stress that will bring miscarriage to me during my pregnancy, die, in the name of Jesus. 

32. The great hand of God shall be upon me for safe delivery of my children, in the name of Jesus. 

33. Every spirit of abortion assigned against my fruitfulness, die, in the name of Jesus. 

34. Every problem of fruitlessness in my life, receive solution by fire, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every spirit of error and mistake, I bind you, in the name of Jesus. 

36.Thank you Father for answered prayer, in Jesus mighty name I have prayed.

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

 Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393

 WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts