PRAYERS FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM

                              


                              Prayers For Financial Freedom

Deuteronomy 28:11-12 ,Proverbs 10:22,Psalm 92:12-14 ,Philippians 4:19 

 

Financial freedom is the exact opposite of financial bondage.While financial freedom includes adequate and comfortable financial state of affairs, financial bondage refers to either or all the following; Financial rejection,Financial desolation,Financial disfavor,Financial dryness ,Financial embarrassment ,Financial handicap,Financial humiliation

Everyone who desires financial freedom must take these prayers passionately with the spirit of enough is enough and your finances would encounter the power of God in Jesus name.

 

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do  for you through these prayers

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise and Worship

 

Prayer Points.

1. Rain of Mercy, prosperity and favour fall upon me now in the name of Jesus

2. Blood of Jesus, deliver me from strange battles in the name of Jesus

3. Fire of God accelerate my speed in the name of Jesus

4. Any where they gather against my prosperity, fire of God scatter them in the name of Jesus

5. Stagnating power program into my heavenlies scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus

6. O God Arise and let my story change for better in the name of Jesus

7. Every power that has stolen from me, release them and die in the name of Jesus

8. Father if I have missed my way to prosperity in life, bring me back now by fire in the name of Jesus

9. My father connect. My head to my divine Destiny in the name of Jesus

10. My father, connect my legs to my divine road map in the name of Jesus

11. My father, connect my hands to my divine functions in the name of Jesus

12. Power multiplying my yoke die in the name of Jesus

13. Every contrary hand writing working against my prosperity die in the name of Jesus.

14. Thou power of opportunity wasters in my life and family die in the name of Jesus

15. Every tree of darkness holding my money die by fire in the name of Jesus

16. Marine warehouse caging my blessings, release them by fire in the name of Jesus

17. Any chain binding my finances break now by fire in the name of Jesus

18. By your power of signs and wonders, O God Arise and visit me and my family now in the name of Jesus

19. My project of prosperity appear now by fire in the name of Jesus

20. I shall arise above all the unbelievers around me in the name of Jesus

21. Power of the tail assigned against my life die now in the name of Jesus

22. I receive power to rewrite my family history for better in the name of Jesus

23. Power diverting my blessings die now in the name of Jesus

24. Every good thing that I have lost  I recover them by fire in the name of Jesus

25. Every rage of domestic witchcraft against my life scatter now by fire in the name of Jesus

26. Every cage of the wicked attacking me and my family break now by Fire in the name of Jesus

27. Dominion prosperity overshadow my life in the name of Jesus

28. I move forward by fire in the name of Jesus

29. Chains of darkness that tie me down to the same spot break now by fire in the name of Jesus

30. By the power in the Blood of Jesus, O God Arise and make a way for me where there is no way in the name of Jesus

31. Anything in my life that is stealing my breakthrough die in the name of Jesus

32. Those who are to help me, loose your sleep until you help me in the name of Jesus

33. Every power closing my book of remembrance die in the name of Jesus

34. Every power anointed to Bury my wealth die in the name of Jesus

35. Foundational poverty in my life and family die in the name of Jesus

36. My wealth buried in the ground, earth come forth now in the name of Jesus

37. Every arrow of witchcraft fired into my property die in the name of Jesus

38. Garment of poverty upon me and my family catch fire now in the name of Jesus

39. You financial killer of my father's and mother's house die in the name of Jesus

40. Expected and unexpected financial breakthrough locate me now by fire in the name of Jesus

41. Poverty activator dreams in my life scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

42. Every imagination against my breakthrough scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

43. My Glory Arise and shine above the imagination of the enemies in the name of Jesus

44. Anywhere witchcraft have gathered to stop my progress catch fire in the name of Jesus

45. Dragon of darkness assigned against my lots die in the name of Jesus

46. Decay in my life and family disappear now by Fire in the name of Jesus

47. Whatever has troubled me and my family in the past be converted to blessings now in the name of Jesus

48. Every Judas assigned against my prosperity die in the name of Jesus

49. Angels of prosperity locate me now by Fire in the name of Jesus

50. My blessings in captivity Arise and locate me now by fire in the name of Jesus

51. Every power scattering my success die in the name of Jesus

52. Every curse working against my prosperity break now by Fire in the name of Jesus

53. Power that stop my ancestors and parents, you cannot stop me die in the name of Jesus

54. Leakage power assigned to my life die in the name of Jesus

55. Anointing for breakthrough fall upon me now in the name of Jesus

56. Every principality assigned against my breakthrough I bury you today in the name

of Jesus

57. Power working against my favour and moving forward clear away now by Fire in the name of Jesus

 

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393.

WhatsApp.: +2348034051701

 

Comments

Popular Posts