PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ENLARGEMENT AND INCREASE

 

                                        POWER FOR DIVINE ENLARGEMENT AND INCREASE!!!


21 Thou wilt increase my honor, and comfort me again. 
Psalms 71:21

9 Jabez was more honorable than his brothers; and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain." 1 Chronicles 4:9

10 Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that thou wouldst bless me and enlarge my border, and that thy hand might be with me, and that thou wouldst keep me from harm so that it might not hurt me!" And God granted what he asked. 1 Chronicles 4:10

Prayer Section:

A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program

B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.

C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS 

1. I Break off from my life every limitations and restrictions placed upon my life by any evil spirits in the name of Jesus.

2. I bind and cast out all python and constrictor spirits in my life, in the name of Jesus.

3. O GOD, Bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, in the name of Jesus 

4. O Lord Let Your hand be with me, and keep me from evil, in the name of Jesus 

5. O Lord, Cast out my enemies, and enlarge my borders, in the name of Jesus 

6. O Lord, You have promised to enlarge my borders, aries and fulfill your promise, in the name of Jesus 

7. O GOD, enlarge my coast and increase me on every side, in the name of Jesus 

8. My Mouth Is Enlarged Over My Enemies, in the name of Jesus 

10. O Lord, Enlarge My Steps So I Can Receive Your Wealth And Prosperity, in the name of Jesus 

11. I Receive Deliverance And Enlargement For My Life, in the name of Jesus 

12. The Lord Shall Increase Me More And More, Me And My Children,  in the name of Jesus 

13. O GOD, Let Your Kingdom And Government Increase In My Life and in my situations, in the name of Jesus 

14. Let Me Increase In The Knowledge Of God, in the name of Jesus

15. O Lord, Bless Me And Increase My greatness, in the name of Jesus 

16. O GOD, Let Me Increase Exceedingly above every imagination, in the name of Jesus 

17. O GOD, increase me financially, in the name of Jesus 

18. O Lord, increase me maritally, in the name of Jesus 

19. O GOD, Increase My Greatness, And Comfort Me On Every Side, in the name of Jesus 

20. O Lord, Let Me Increase In Wisdom And Stature, in the name of Jesus 

21. O Lord, Let Me Increase In Strength And Confound The Adversaries, in the name of Jesus 

22. O Lord, Let Your Grace And Favor Increase In My Life, in the name of Jesus 

23. O GOD, Let The Years Of My Life Be Increased, in the name of Jesus 

24. Let The Word Of God Increase In My Life, in the name of Jesus 

25. O GOD, Bless Me In every areas of my life, in the name of Jesus 

26. O Lord, Let me grow in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus 

27. O GOD, Cause me to flourish like a palm tree planted by the river side, in the name of Jesus 

28. O Lord, cause me to grow like a cedar in Lebanon, in the name of Jesus 

29. O GOD, Let my faith in you grow exceedingly, in the name of Jesus 

30. Powers opposing my enlargement, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus

31. Powers opposing my divine increase, your time is up, die, in the name of Jesus

32. Powers opposing my greatness, you will not succeed, die, in the name of Jesus

33. Story changer, JESUS CHRIST, change my story to glory, in the name of Jesus

34. Miracle worker, JESUS CHRIST, perform miracle in my situations, in the name of Jesus

35. Yoke breaker, JESUS CHRIST, break my yokes, in the name of Jesus

36. Burden bearer, JESUS CHRIST, carry all my burdens away, in the name of Jesus

37. O GOD MY FATHER, arise and answer me speedily, in the name of Jesus

38. Thank God for answering your prayers


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai 

Call +2348034051701 +2348085989393

WhatsApp : +2348034051701

Comments

Popular Posts