BREAKING CURSES, COVENANTS AND EVIL ASSOCIATIONS

                     BREAKING CURSES, COVENANTS AND EVIL ASSOCIATIONS

PART ONE
Texts: Galatians 3:13-14, Colossians 2:16, Revelation 12:11, Luke 10:19.

1. I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
2. I break myself loose from every evil curses and covenants, in the name of Jesus.
3. I release myself from the grip of every ancestral spirits in the name of Jesus.
4. I break and cancel every inherited curse and every curse placed upon me by my
parents, in the name of Jesus.
5. I loose myself from every other spirits which is not the spirit of Christ in the name
of Jesus.
6. I break and revoke every blood and soul-tie covenant and the yokes attached to
them, in the name of Jesus.
7. I pull down any organ from my body stored in satanic banks, in Jesus name.
8. I renounce my association with all evil association and pull myself out of them, in
the name of Jesus.
9. Let the blood of Jesus wash my name away from the notebook of dark powers, in
the name of Jesus.
10. I purge myself of all the evil covenants and curses, in the name of Jesus.
11. All demonic spirits attached to all evil covenants and curses operating against my
life, be roasted by fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let the name of Jesus terrifies all evil association.
13. Let the precious blood of Jesus cleanse my body, soul and spirit from evil marks,
in the name of Jesus.
14. I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior.
15. Lord, I thank you for the victory that You have won for me today.



PART TWO

RENOUNCING EVIL ASSOCIATION
Text: Rev. 12:11, 1John 4:4, Mark 16:17
1. I reject, revoke and renounce my membership and association with witchc raft,
familiar spirit and occult societies, in the name of Jesus.
With (marine and water spirit), (Queen of the coast), (mermaid spirits), (familiar
spirits), (witches and wizards), (spirit of the dead), (Jesebel spirit, (spirit of
Babylon) etc.
2. I withdrawn and cancel my name from the registers of these evil associations with
the blood of Jesus.
3. I resign my position in any of these evil associations and withdraw my services and
responsibilities, in the name of Jesus.
4. I purge myself of all evil food I had eaten in any of the evil association with the
blood of Jesus.
5. I withdraw my pictures, image and inner- man from the alters and control of evil
associations, in the name of Jesus.
6. I withdraw any part of my body and blood deposited on evil alters and satanic
banks, in the name of Jesus.
7. I break every covenants and oaths, made consciously or unconsciously, and
binding me with any association, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall on me and begin to burn every deposit and mark
of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command the fire of god to roast and burn to ashes every evil bird, snake or any
other animal attached to my life by evil association, in the name of Jesus.
10. I loose myself from curses, spells, bewitchment and evil domination- of evil
societies, in the name of Jesus.
11. I break every evil covenant and initiation and command their ungodly powers to
release me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, break down every evil foundation of my life, and rebuild a now one or Christ
the Rock, in the name of Jesus.
13. I command every door open to satanic invasion in my life to be shut now, in the
name of Heus
14. Father Lord, let the blood of Jesus wash me all of evil mark and make me clean in
Christ name.
15. All the doors of blessings and break-through shat against me due to my past
involvement in these evil associations, I command you to open in the name of
Jesus.


DELIVERANCE FROM SPIRIT HUSBAND /WIFE, JEZEBEL SPIRIT,
WATER SPIRIT, SPIRIT OF INFIRMITY, etc.
Text: ll Cor 6:14-18, ll Cor. 5:17, Rev. 2:20-23, Rev. 22:15-16, Jer. 51:6-8.
1. I renounce and divorce my marriage with the spirit husband/wife, in the name of
Jesus.
2. I break every covenant entered into with the spirit husband or wife and kill all the
children between us, in the name of Jesus.
3. I command the hunter of fire of god to burn to ashes the marriage certificate,
wedding gown, ring and all other materials used for the marriage.
4. I purge out with the blood of Jesus every evil material and break the head of snake
deposed in my body by the spirit husband and wife, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the fire of God descend on satanic coven and burn to ashes the spirit
husband/wife operating in my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. I come against Jezebel spirit, water spirit and Queen of the coast in the name of
Jesus.
7. I break every covenants entered into with Jezebel spirits, water spirits and Queen of
the coast spirits, in the name of Jesus.
8. You Queen of coast, let your water cry dry up, in the name of Jesus.
9. You water spirit, I command your water to be polluted with the acid of God, in the
name of Jesus.
10. Let every property of Jezebel spirit, water spirits and Queen of the coast in my
possession, receive the fire of God and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
11. You spirit of infirmities, sickness and failure, release me, in the name of Jesus.
12. I command the fire of God to roast the forces of infirmity, sickness, hindrance and
failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. I break and renounce every conscious and unconscious association with close evil
friends, lodge, idols and familiar spirits, in the name of Jesus.
14. I command all ungodly powers to release me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Let the power of the Holy Ghost plant my feet in Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord Jesus, hold me tight and effect immediately break-through in every area of
my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. I challenge my body, soul and spirit with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts