DEFEATING ANTI HARVEST POWERS

                                DEFEATING ANTI HARVEST POWERS

SCRIPTURES: Judges 6:1-8; Isaiah 65:22-23.
CONFESSION: Joel 2:23.
SONGS: 1. Abraham's blessings are mine 2. The Great Provider. 3. My hands are blessed  
HYMN: For His mercies aye endure, ever faithful, ever sure. 
PRAYERS
1.   Every dark meeting in the heavenlies working against my life and destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
2.   Thou power of spiritual demotion, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
3.   I shall succeed, nothing shall pull me down, in the name of Jesus.
4.   I refuse to become a fool in the hand of the devil, in the name of Jesus.
5.   Lord! Shower your blessings upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
6.   Whether the enemies like it or not, I shall possess my possessions, in the name of Jesus.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ANTI-HARVEST?

Anti-harvest is anything that is the opposite of or contrary to a harvest.  God expects His children to get a harvest from everything that they sow.  To sow is to put your efforts and resources into an activity.  Therefore, to know what anti-harvest is, we have to first look at what a harvest is. 

A Harvest is: 
              
·         To gather
·         To reap a blessing
·         The product of one’s labor
·         The result of a person’s efforts
·         The fruit of one’s labor
·         A reward
·         The yield of what you planted
·         Is to bear fruits John 15:7-8
·         Is compensation for work done
·         To enjoy goodness 

Prayer: 1. Every power, personality, and spirit assigned against my harvest, die.
              2. Everything that I plant from now on shall yield a hundred fold harvest.

WHAT ARE ANTI-HARVEST POWERS?

Anti-harvest powers are powers that are against a person’s harvest. They:
1.    Deny a person of his harvest.
2.    Go to any length to ensure that you work in vain.
3.    Let you to plant and then another person eats the fruits of your labor
4.    They allow you to build but refuse for you to inhabit
5.    Every time that you try to gather, they jump in and scatter everything. Matthew 12:30.
6.    They make you to bring forth for trouble. Say:
      I refuse to bring forth for trouble in the name of Jesus.
7.    Anti-harvest powers include the following:
a.    Emptiers Nahum 2:2.
b.   Spoilers Judges 2:14-16.
c.    Devourers Amos 4:9; Joel 1:4.
d.    Destroyers Psalm 17:4; Isaiah 54:16.
e.    Wasters Isaiah 54:16.
f.     Power of Desolation Jeremiah 51:25-26.
g.    Strongmen Matthew 12:29.
h.    They are the slave masters of your father’s house.
i.     Harvest Consumers Judges 6:1-6.

j.     Eaters of Flesh and drinkers of blood. Psalm 27:1-2; Isaiah 49:25.

EVIDENCE OF THE OPERATION OF ANTI-HARVEST POWERS

1.    Slippery blessings
2.    Failure at the edge of  breakthroughs
3.    Evil arrows of doubt, unbelief, and discouragement
4.    Desert Spirits
5.    Bad dreams
·         Anti-glory and anti-progress dreams
6.    Evil magnets 
7.  Bad luck
8.  Leaking pockets
9. Working hard and other people eating or wasting the fruits of your labor
Prayer: Everything planted in my life to monitor me, be uprooted and die.

HOW TO DEFEAT ANTI-HARVEST POWERS
1.    Repent of all known sins.
2.    Become God’s friend.  John 15:7-8.
3.    Obey God’s laws and commandments.  Joshua 9:23.
4.    Appropriate the word of God for your situation.
5.    Be a joyful and avid tither
6.    Give to the needy including the poor. Psalm 41:1; Proverbs19:17.
7.    Cry unto God for divine intervention. Judges 6:7.
8.    Violent faith is required.  Eschew doubt and unbeiief. Mark 11:23-24; Romans 10:17.
9.    Know and exercise your authority.  Luke 9:1-2, 10:19.
10. Use the key of binding and loosing.  Matthew16:19.
Prayers: Every vulture of death cycling my life, fall down, die and be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
11. Mark of “No marriage” or “Late marriage.” Say every evil mark of “touch not keeping my divine partner away, be erased by the blood of Jesus.
12. Mark of “Get and loose” which makes it impossible to keep breakthroughs.

PRAYERS TO DEFEAT ANTI-HARVEST POWERS

Song: 1. Come O Lord and manifest your power 2. Holy Ghost I need a change by   
               fire. 3. Fire of God fall upon me.

1.    My Harvest manifest by fire
2.    I shall not labor in vain in life in the name of Jesus.
3.    Within 24 hours let my promotion appear by fire in the name of Jesus.
4.    Every power seating on my harvest, be unseated by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
5.    Any power assigned to withhold my harvest and celebration this year, you are a failure, die.
6.    Anti-harvest powers assigned against my breakthrough, your time is up die, now.
7.    Spirit of profitless hard work, my life is not your candidate.  Therefore die by fire, in the name of Jesus. 
8.    Covenant of hard labor of my father’s house break by the blood of Jesus.
9.    Covenant of hard labor of my mother’s house break by the blood of Jesus.
10. Every covenant of profitless hard work in my foundation, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God, after the order of Joseph, arise and use me to rewrite my family history.
12. Wasters, devourers, emptiers, and spoilers assigned against my life, your time is up, die by fire.
13. Any power that has stolen, exchanged, or destroyed my harvest, release my harvest and die.
14. Every door that has been opened to devourers in my life, be closed by the blood of Jesus.
15. Every power assigned to embarrass, disgrace, and put me to shame, die by fire.
16. Powers militating against my fulfillment and uplifting, die by fire.
17. Everything in me cooperating with anti-harvest powers, come out and die, in the name of Jesus.
18. I refuse to work like an elephant and eat like an ant in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
19. I shall not labor in vain in the mighty name of Jesus.
20. Any power, personality, or spirit that wants me to labor in vain, fall down and die, in Jesus name.
21. O Lord, contend with every power contesting with me for my divinely assigned seat, in the name of Jesus.
22. You my stolen or destroyed harvest be restored by the fire, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com
 

Comments

Popular Posts