Miracle Prayers To Get Married Soon

                            DEMOLISHING MY MARITAL WALL OF JERICHO
                            SCRIPTURES: Joshua 6, Zechariah 4:7.
                            CONFESSION:  Matthew 17:20.

WHAT IS A MARITAL WALL OF JERICHO?

A wall of Jericho is:
v  Anything preventing your marriage from manifesting.
v  Anything separating you from your God ordained spouse.
v  Barriers standing between you and your God ordained partner.  These could be physical or spiritual.  They include:
o   Age
o   Culture
o   Personal preferences meaning likes and dislikes
o   Personality
o   Attitudes
o   Mind sets
o   Background

EFFECTS OF MARITAL WALLS OF JERICHO
     Marital walls of Jericho cause a lot of problems in a person’s life. These problems include:
1. Stagnancy
You will be dreaming of stagnant water.  You will also be dreaming of massive traffic jams.
2. Demotion
There will be demotion in various areas of life including marriage career, business, ministry, and finances.  You will dreaming of falling down from heights, climbing down steps, and things forcefully taken from you and given to others.
3. Frustration and discouragement
This can make you feel as if God has abandoned you.
4. Destiny wastage
Jericho walls can make you to be wasted in the valley of life, if not properly addressed.
5. Surrendering to the enemy
Marital Jericho walls can cause you to give up, loose courage, and quit.
6. They keep away your helpers including your God ordained spouse
7. They keep you years behind God’s calendar and agenda for your life
8. Hardship
9. Errors and Mistakes
10. Bad luck
11. Rejection
12. Failure
Especially failure at the edge of breakthroughs.  You may also be having dreams of failure, such as being turned back at the door.
13. Vagabond anointing
14. Untimely death
15. Satanic diversion of destiny This is energized by cobweb attacks.
16. Marital problems such as difficulty getting married.

HOW DO YOU CONFRONT YOUR MARITAL JERICHO WALLS?
1.   To confront and overcome your marital Jericho walls, you need the following:
2.    Repent of all known sins.
3.    Get born again and become Jesus’ friend.  You can only be a conqueror through Christ. Without Him you can do nothing.
4.    Faith Matthew 17:20.
5.    Speak to the wall of Jericho and  the powers behind it.  Zechariah 4:7. Prophesy to the mountain to be moved and cast into the sea.
6.    Pray Jericho shattering prayers.  Bombard your Jericho with targeted prayers until it caves in.
7.    Refuse to quit.
8.    Ask God to fight for you. He can change the rules for your sake.

PRAYERS:
1. Every power that has been stealing from me, die in the name of Jesus.
2. Yoke of profitless hard work, break, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every inherited battle troubling my destiny die in the name of Jesus.
4. Yoke of satanic delay, break, in the name of Jesus.
5. Doors of greatness, open unto me now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Earthquake of deliverance be released on my behalf in the name of Jesus.
7. Earth, Earth, Earth, open and vomit my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
8. Any satanic burial carried out against my life and marriage, be reversed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
9. Enemies of my breakthroughs, die in the name of Jesus.
10. Blood of Jesus, Fire of God go into my foundation and do a mighty work of deliverance and restoration in the name of Jesus.
11. Every Red Sea situation confronting me, dry up by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every mountain of impossibility standing on my way, give way now in the name of Jesus.
13. You gates and everlasting doors resisting my breakthroughs, be lifted up and be uprooted in the name of Jesus.
14. Blood of Jesus go to the source of my enemy’s power and destroy it in the name of Jesus.
15. Every evil cage holding my blessings, release them now in the name of Jesus.
16. I fire back every arrow of demotion, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every satanic exchange of my virtues and goodness be reversed by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
18. Walls of physical and spiritual opposition in my life, fall after the order of Jericho in the name of Jesus.
19. O God arise and reposition me for success in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Ghost arise and wipe away my tears in the name of Jesus.
21. O God arise and make a way for me where men say there is no way in the name of Jesus.
22. Powers using demonic cobwebs to afflict me, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
23. I reject and renounce every evil dowry and I return it back to sender in the name of Jesus.
24. Every power preventing me from enjoying the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
25. Rivers of breakthroughs, flow into every area of my life and marriage in the name of Jesus.
26. Angels of blessings, whoever and wherever you are, locate me now in the name of Jesus.
27. I refuse to be a victim of evil spiritual marriage in the name of Jesus.
28. Every evil pattern of marital failure, die, in the name of Jesus.
29. Blood of Jesus arise and separate me from every marine spirit disturbing me and preventing me from moving forward in the name of Jesus.
30. Every serpent power claiming to be my husband, catch fire and be roasted now in the name of Jesus.
31. Every evil magnet attracting wrong people to me, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.
32. O God, arise and change the rules for my sake in the name of Jesus.
33. I ………. (Put your full name), shall not marry my enemy in the name of Jesus.
34. In the presence of those asking for my God, O God arise and manifest yourself in my situation. (Please pray this prayer seven hot times).
35. Sing the song “The wall of Jericho fell down flat” again.
36. Every power and spirit of Jericho walking against my destiny fall down and die in the name of Jesus..
37. Yoke of satanic delay, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
38. You the teeth of the enemy over my marriage, break now in the name of Jesus..
39. As from today you my marital story change for the best, by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
40. Every power that has accepted witchcraft to fight my marriage, die by fire in the name of Jesus..
41.Every power, spirit or personality holding on to my implements for my celebration this year, release them and die in the name of Jesus..
42. Everything in my life that is locking the doors of breakthroughs against me, come out and die in the name of Jesus..
43.Thank you Lord for destroying my marital walls of Jericho in the name of Jesus.

If you have faith and believe that God has answered your prayers,Sow a Seed Offering With The Account Details Below to seal your testimony.It is your time to marry.

U.B.A. BANK
ACC-Name- OMOZEGBAI THADDEUS
ACC/Number- 2046273598

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts