DELIVERANCE OF THE TONGUE

                                     DELIVERANCE OF THE TONGUE

CONFESSIONS: Proverbs 12:18, 21:23, 18:21, 15:4, Isa. 50:4

PRAYER POINTS:
1. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness.
2. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.
3. I command all the inner coffins in my life to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
4. I paralyze and nullified the activities of jungle and vagabond spirit in my life, in Jesus name.
Decree aggressively and prime out the expulsion of the following:
5. I decree the exit of the following spirits out of my life, in the name of Jesus:
- lying -exaggeration - talkativeness - cursing
- speech perversion - stammering - nagging - murmuring
6. Let the fire of God purge my tongue from the following contamination in Jesus name:
- through evil consumption - through demonic incision - oral sex
- evil kiss - evil vows - evil marks and labels - through herbal concoction
7. Lord, deliver me from the spirit of self destruction.
8. I cut myself off from every poisons tongue spirit and venomous speech, in the
name of Jesus.
9. I command every agent of bondage and destruction in my tongue to depart, in
the name of Jesus.
10. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue, in the name of
Jesus.
11. I command every agent of bondage and destruction in my tongue to depart, in
the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, repair all damage done to my life as a result of wrong use of my tongue, in
the name of Jesus.
13. I command the evil progress of the enemies in my life to be halted, in the name
of Jesus.
14. Lord, deliver my tongue from becoming a cemetery of evil, in the name of Jesus.
15. I withdraw all the evil words I have uttered against my life, home, etc from satanic
bank, in the name of Jesus.
16. Lord, deliver my life from the hand of evil broadcasters, in the name of Jesus.
17. I refuse to turn back at the edge of miracles, in the name of Jesus.
18. Lord, heal me of all diseases of the tongue, in the name of Jesus.
19. I loose myself from the grip of territorial and tribal spirits, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every problem in my life that originated from
- evil tongue - demonic prophecy - witchcraft and familiar spirit curses
- medical and clinical prophecy - all strange tongues
receive divine instant solution, in the name of Jesus.
21. Lord, give me a wholesome tongue.
22. Lord, make my voice the voice deliverance, healing, power, solution and life, in
the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts