I REFUSE TO SURRENDER: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES

I REFUSE TO SURRENDER: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES

Key Scriptures

Revelation 12:11

“And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony.”

Hebrews 10:38

“Now the just shall live by faith.”

Luke 9:62

“No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.”

Hebrews 12:12

“Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees.”

These Scriptures remind us that the Christian life requires perseverance, faith and steadfastness. There may be difficult seasons, painful battles and moments when the temptation to give up becomes strong, but God's Word calls us to continue trusting Him.

HYMNS

  1. Rock of Ages, Cleft for Me
  2. God Can Do Anything But Fail

SONGS

  1. Bigger Than All My Problems
  2. I Am an Overcomer in the Name of Jesus
  3. The Rock That Never Fails, Let Me Hide in You

INTRODUCTION

There are moments in life when the pressure becomes so intense that a person begins to ask:

“How long will this continue?”

You may have prayed repeatedly and still be waiting.

You may have worked hard and still be facing obstacles.

You may have experienced disappointment after disappointment.

You may have watched other people move forward while you seem to remain in the same place.

You may even have reached the point where you feel like abandoning the battle.

But this is not the time to surrender your faith.

The Bible says in Galatians 6:9:

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

Refusing to surrender does not mean pretending that problems do not exist. It means refusing to allow your circumstances to become greater than your confidence in God.

It means saying:

“I may be going through a battle, but I will not abandon God.”

“I may be crying, but I will keep praying.”

“I may have fallen, but by God's grace I will rise again.”

“I may have lost a battle, but I will not surrender the entire war.”

Your confidence is not in human strength. Your confidence is in the Lord.

Psalm 46:1 says:

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SURRENDER?

In the context of this prayer program, surrender means giving up your confidence in God's ability to save, deliver, strengthen and guide you.

It can include:

  • Giving up hope because of prolonged difficulties.
  • Allowing fear to silence your faith.
  • Abandoning prayer because an answer has not yet come.
  • Allowing discouragement to determine your decisions.
  • Believing that your present circumstances are the final chapter of your life.
  • Looking at one failed attempt and concluding that your entire future has failed.
  • Allowing bitterness, resentment or unforgiveness to consume your heart.
  • Believing the negative report above God's promises.
  • Refusing to rise again after a setback.
  • Abandoning your legitimate God-given responsibilities because of disappointment.
  • Allowing fear to make you abandon what God has called you to do.
  • Forgetting God's previous faithfulness because of today's difficulty.

The Bible says:

1 Peter 5:8–9

“Be sober, be vigilant... Whom resist stedfast in the faith.”

Notice the instruction: resist.

The answer to spiritual opposition is not surrender. It is steadfast faith in God.

However, refusing to surrender does not mean refusing to seek help. God can work through prayer, Scripture, wise counsel, medical treatment, professional assistance, family support and practical action.

Faith and wise action can work together.

TWO DECLARATIONS OF FAITH

Say them aloud:

“I refuse to surrender to fear, discouragement and hopelessness, in the name of Jesus.”

“I will trust the Lord, continue in faith and pursue the purposes He has given me, in the name of Jesus.”

TEN FACTS TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP

1. Weeping is not the end of your story.

Psalm 30:5 says:

“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

Your present tears do not determine your permanent future.

2. God has not abandoned you.

Hebrews 13:5 says:

“I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”

3. You were created by God with purpose.

Psalm 139:14 reminds us that we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

4. A setback is not necessarily the end.

Peter denied Jesus, yet Jesus restored him and continued to use him.

5. Faith must continue even during waiting.

Abraham waited for God's promise and continued believing.

Romans 4:20 says:

“He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith.”

6. God can make a way where you see no way.

Isaiah 43:19 says:

“Behold, I will do a new thing.”

7. You can rise after falling.

Micah 7:8 says:

“When I fall, I shall arise.”

8. Your battle does not make you worthless.

Difficulty is not proof that God has abandoned you.

9. You must continue doing what is right.

Galatians 6:9 tells us not to become weary in doing good.

10. Your ultimate victory is in Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:57 says:

“But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”

WHO MUST YOU REFUSE TO SURRENDER TO?

1. Fear

2 Timothy 1:7 says God has not given us the spirit of fear.

2. Discouragement

Discouragement can make a person abandon a good course prematurely.

3. Sin and temptation

We are called to resist temptation and pursue holiness.

4. Bitterness and unforgiveness

These can become destructive internal strongholds.

5. Spiritual opposition

Ephesians 6:12 reminds us that spiritual warfare is real within the biblical framework.

6. Destructive patterns

Some battles require prayer, but they may also require practical changes, accountability and wise decisions.

7. False reports

We should examine every report against the truth of God's Word.

8. Hopelessness

The believer's hope is ultimately in God.

WHY YOU MUST NOT SURRENDER YOUR FAITH

1. You belong to Christ.

You are not abandoned or forgotten.

2. The greater One lives in you.

1 John 4:4 says:

“Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

3. God is your strength.

Psalm 28:7 says:

“The LORD is my strength and my shield.”

4. Christ has already overcome the world.

John 16:33 says:

“In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.”

5. You have spiritual weapons.

2 Corinthians 10:4 says:

“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God.”

These weapons include prayer, faith, God's Word, righteousness, truth, salvation and the gospel of peace.

PEOPLE WHO REFUSED TO GIVE UP IN THE BIBLE

Blind Bartimaeus — Mark 10:46–52

When people tried to silence him, he cried out even more.

The Four Lepers — 2 Kings 7:3–8

They refused to remain permanently in their desperate situation and took action.

Hannah — 1 Samuel 1:9–20

She continued seeking God through deep distress.

Abraham — Romans 4:18–21

He continued trusting God's promise despite circumstances that appeared impossible.

Joseph — Genesis 37–50

Joseph experienced betrayal, slavery and imprisonment before eventually entering a place of responsibility and influence.

David — 1 Samuel 30

David faced enormous pressure, but “David encouraged himself in the LORD his God” (1 Samuel 30:6).

Daniel — Daniel 6

Daniel continued praying to God despite the king's decree.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego — Daniel 3

They refused to bow to an idol even under threat.

Esther — Esther 4–7

Esther acted courageously when her people faced danger.

Nehemiah — Nehemiah 4

Despite opposition and intimidation, Nehemiah and the people continued rebuilding Jerusalem's wall.

WAY FORWARD WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE SURRENDERING

  1. Repent of known sin and turn away from rebellion.
  2. Renew your commitment to God.
  3. Pray honestly rather than hiding your pain from God.
  4. Feed your spirit with the Word of God.
  5. Remember who you are in Christ.
  6. Remember who God is.
  7. Put on the whole armour of God — Ephesians 6:13–18.
  8. Continue praying and seeking God.
  9. Keep your eyes on Jesus rather than allowing your circumstances to consume you.
  10. Give thanks even while you wait.
  11. Seek godly counsel when you need it.
  12. Refuse bitterness and unforgiveness.
  13. Keep pursuing legitimate responsibilities and opportunities.
  14. Protect the God-given dreams and purposes that are consistent with His Word.
  15. Surround yourself with mature believers who will encourage your faith.
  16. When physical or emotional difficulties persist, seek appropriate professional assistance alongside prayer.
  17. Continue trusting God one day at a time.

PREPARING YOUR HEART BEFORE THE PRAYERS

Before beginning these prayers:

  • Praise and worship God.
  • Read the Scriptures aloud.
  • Confess your sins.
  • Forgive those who have offended you.
  • Renounce occult practices and every ungodly practice.
  • Ask God for strength.
  • Refuse hatred and personal revenge.
  • Pray with faith.
  • Be prepared to obey God in practical matters.

50 POWERFUL PRAYERS — I REFUSE TO SURRENDER

SESSION ONE — STRENGTH TO STAND

1. Father, here I am before You; transform my life, renew my mind and strengthen my faith, in the name of Jesus.

2. O Lord, make my life a testimony of Your power and grace; let my life bring glory to Your name, in the name of Jesus.

3. O God, arise in my life and scatter every work of darkness that is contrary to Your will for me, in the name of Jesus.

4. Father, strengthen Your life and character within me; let Christ be formed in me, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every burden of stagnation weighing down my life, be broken by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

6. O Lord, renew my spiritual strength and restore my confidence in You, in the name of Jesus.

7. Every power assigned to make me abandon my faith, lose your influence over my life, in the name of Jesus.

8. I refuse to surrender to fear, discouragement, confusion or hopelessness; I choose to trust the Lord, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION TWO — BREAKING THE POWER OF OPPOSITION

9. Every stronghold resisting the purposes of God for my life, break by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.

10. Every power delaying my legitimate progress, be frustrated by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every power hindering my God-ordained opportunities, lose your influence over my life, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every destructive pattern repeatedly turning my efforts into disappointment, break now, in the name of Jesus.

13. Every evil plantation that contradicts God's purpose for my life, be uprooted by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every contrary voice speaking failure over my future, be silenced by the truth of God's Word, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every spiritual opposition assigned to discourage me from following Christ, fail completely, in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord, arise and fight every battle that is beyond my human strength, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION THREE — FREEDOM FROM FOUNDATIONAL BONDAGE

17. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I renounce every ungodly covenant, dedication, oath and agreement contrary to God's will for my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. Every consequence of ungodly practices in my family history that is influencing my life, let the victory of Christ break its hold, in the name of Jesus.

19. Every evil declaration, dedication or pronouncement made against my future, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.

20. O Lord, by Your mercy, separate me from every destructive pattern that has followed my family, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every power seeking to manipulate my destiny through fear, deception or ungodly influence, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.

22. Every foundational pattern of repeated failure, rejection, stagnation and disappointment, break by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.

23. Every power seeking to weaken my prayer life and spiritual commitment, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

24. Father, establish Your altar of righteousness, holiness and truth in my life, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FOUR — VICTORY OVER FEAR, SICKNESS AND DISCOURAGEMENT

25. Every spirit of fear trying to control my decisions, be broken; I receive the spirit of power, love and a sound mind, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every burden of discouragement weighing upon my heart, be lifted by the grace of God, in the name of Jesus.

27. Every voice telling me that my future is hopeless, I reject your report; I choose to believe the Word of God, in the name of Jesus.

28. Father, strengthen me in every area where I have become weak, in the name of Jesus.

29. Every destructive influence of bitterness, unforgiveness, anger and resentment in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

30. O Lord, heal and restore every area of my life that has been wounded, according to Your mercy and Your will, in the name of Jesus.

31. Every anxiety that is stealing my peace, I surrender it to God and receive His peace, in the name of Jesus.

32. Father, teach me to wait upon You without losing faith, hope or obedience, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FIVE — RECOVERY AND RESTORATION

33. Every good opportunity that I have lost through error, ignorance or destructive circumstances, Lord, restore what You desire me to recover, in the name of Jesus.

34. Every legitimate blessing delayed by circumstances beyond my control, let there be divine intervention according to God's will, in the name of Jesus.

35. Every power diverting opportunities meant for my progress, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

36. I recover my courage, discipline, wisdom and strength to pursue God's purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.

37. O Lord, restore the years that have been wasted and teach me how to redeem my time wisely, in the name of Jesus.

38. Every destructive label of failure, rejection and hopelessness placed upon my identity, I reject it; I receive my identity in Christ, in the name of Jesus.

39. Father, breathe fresh life into every legitimate work and assignment You have committed into my hands, in the name of Jesus.

40. O Lord, let every closed door that You have ordained to open for me open according to Your perfect timing, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION SIX — I WILL NOT LOOK BACK

41. Father, give me grace to keep my hand upon the plough and refuse to turn away from Your purpose, in the name of Jesus.

42. Every power using past disappointments to imprison my future, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.

43. I refuse to define my future by my past; I receive grace to walk into the new things God has prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.

44. O Lord, give me the courage of David, the perseverance of Joseph, the faith of Abraham and the prayerful persistence of Hannah, in the name of Jesus.

45. Every battle designed to make me abandon my God-given assignment, fail completely, in the name of Jesus.

46. Father, surround me with people who will strengthen my faith, correct me in love and encourage me to remain faithful, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION SEVEN — FINAL DECLARATION OF VICTORY

47. I declare that my present circumstances will not become the final authority over my future; God's Word will have the final word, in the name of Jesus.

48. I declare that I will rise when I fall, pray when I am weary, trust when I cannot see and continue following Christ, in the name of Jesus.

49. I declare that no trial, opposition, disappointment or delay will separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

50. Father, by Your grace, I refuse to surrender; strengthen me to the end, establish me in Your purpose and let my life become a testimony of Your faithfulness, in the name of Jesus.

POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES TO STRENGTHEN YOUR FAITH

Romans 8:37

“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.”

Isaiah 41:10

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God.”

Micah 7:8

“When I fall, I shall arise.”

Psalm 27:14

“Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart.”

Galatians 6:9

“Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

James 4:7

“Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”

1 Corinthians 15:58

“Be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.”

Hebrews 12:1

“Let us run with patience the race that is set before us.”

FINAL DECLARATION

I REFUSE TO SURRENDER!

I refuse to surrender my faith.

I refuse to surrender my hope.

I refuse to surrender my prayer life.

I refuse to surrender my God-given purpose.

I refuse to allow fear to write the final chapter of my life.

I refuse to allow disappointment to become my identity.

I refuse to allow yesterday's failure to determine tomorrow's possibilities.

I will trust God.

I will continue to pray.

I will continue to obey God's Word.

I will continue to pursue what is right.

When I fall, I will rise.

When I am weak, I will seek God's strength.

When I am discouraged, I will return to His Word.

When I cannot see the way forward, I will trust the One who sees the end from the beginning.

I WILL NOT SURRENDER!

I WILL STAND IN FAITH!

I WILL FINISH MY RACE BY THE GRACE OF GOD!

In the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

FOLLOW ARENA FOR PRAYERS

Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers covering deliverance, healing, restoration, family, children, marriage, finances, destiny, breakthrough and spiritual warfare.

Prayer works. Prayer changes all situations.

CLOSING PRAYER

Father, thank You because You are our strength, refuge and deliverer.

For everyone praying these prayers, strengthen every weak hand and every feeble knee. Give hope to the discouraged, courage to the fearful and renewed faith to those who have become weary.

Let every destructive stronghold that is contrary to Your will be broken. Give Your people wisdom to know what to pray about, what to change and what steps to take.

Where there has been loss, bring restoration according to Your will.

Where there has been delay, give grace and wisdom.

Where there has been disappointment, bring healing.

Where there has been fear, establish peace.

And where Your children are waiting upon You, give them strength to continue faithfully.

Let their lives become testimonies of Your goodness.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY

Has God strengthened you, answered your prayer, opened a door, restored something you lost or brought you through a difficult season?

Share your testimony.

Your testimony may encourage someone else who is currently struggling not to give up.

NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?

If you need prayer or spiritual guidance, contact:

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701

Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

RELATED ARTICLES

  • 50 Powerful Prayers Against Spiritual Attacks With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers to Break Evil Foundations With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers Against Evil Covenants With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers Against Stagnation and Delay With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Prayers for Restoration of Lost Blessings With Bible Verses
  • 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers for Breakthrough With Bible Verses

Comments

Popular Posts