I REFUSE TO SURRENDER

                                            I REFUSE TO SURRENDER

SCRIPTURES: Revelation 12:11, Hebrews 12:12, Hebrew 10:38, Luke 9:62.
HYMNS:   1. Rock of Ages cleft for me 2. God can do anything but fail.

SONGS: 1. Bigger than all my problems, bigger than everything.  2. I am an overcomer in the name of Jesus glory Alleluia. 3. The Rock that never fails let me hide in you
PRAYERS:
1. Here I am Lord, transform me, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, let me be the trumpet of your power, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, arise in my life and let your enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, let Your life be strengthened inside of me, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every owner of evil load of stagnancy in my life
6. O Lord, renew my life in you, in Jesus name.
7. I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that nothing shall be stolen from my land unchecked, in Jesus name.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SURRENDER?
To surrender means:

·         To quit and allow satan and his demons to have their way in your life.
·         To give up in life.
·         To allow the problems and troubles of life swallow you.
·         To quit resisting the enemy when the Bible says that we should resist the devil so that        he can flee from us.  1 Peter 5:8-9.
·         To throw in the towel and refuse to fight when the bible says we should fight until blood      is drawn. Hebrews 12:4.
·         To feel you have lost the war when you only just lost a battle.
·         To concur with your enemies that the race of life is over.
·         To say “I am a looser.”
·         To say that Jesus died in vain and the finished work of Calvary is wasted.
·         To give the victory that Jesus paid for with His blood for your benefit to the devil.
·         To call God a liar and One that cannot be trusted.
·         To act as if the devil has more power than God who is omnipotent. Psalm 62:11.
·         To refuse to use your covenant weapons as a child of God or use wrong ones. 2                   Corinthians 10:4.
·         To join the multitude to do evil.
·         To allow yourself to be captured. Say,
     “I will not be defeated by the devil, I will extol myself.”
·         To choose to believe the report of the devil rather than that of God in His word. Say,
      “I choose to believe the report of the Lord and no other.”
·         To allow yourself to be discouraged to the extent of abandoning prayer.
·         To believe sicknesses and diseases are bigger than God and exalt them above the name      of Jesus. Philippians 2:9.
·         To believe that you are serving God in vain when the God says otherwise. Hebrews            11:6; Isaiah 45:19.
·         To refuse to keep hope in God for a better future like father Abraham. Romans 4:18.
·         To choose to remain at the place of frustration and discouragement where people prefer       to listen to the evil reports and voices than the promises of God.
·         To choose to be talking to the devil, who has nothing to offer but lies and deception,          rather than God who is the Truth.
·         To allow yourself to be isolated by bitterness, self-pity, rejection and the blame game.
·         To believe that there is no light at the end of the tunnel and that God will not turn              around your captivity as He has promised in His word. Psalm 126:1, Job 42:10.
·         When you allow the devil to have the final say or to write the last chapter in your life.

Prayers
1.   I refuse to surrender to the enemy in the name of Jesus.
2.   I will not be defeated by the devil, I will extol myself, in Jesus name.

TEN FACTS YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU ARE AT THE POINT OF SURRENDERING TO THE ENEMY
       Please ponder and meditate on the following:
1.   Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.  Psalm 30:5.
2.   It is darkest before the dawn.
3.   Most people give up when they are just moments away from their long awaited breakthroughs.
4.   God has promised never to leave us or forsake us.
5.   Know for sure that you are wonderfully and fearfully made.
6.   God made every man in His own image so He made no failure. Failure is by choice.
7.   It is only those that refuse to quit and endure to the end that will get their crowns.
8.   Lord Jesus came as our example. He suffered but refused to quit and is now wearing His crown.  We too must refuse to quit so that we can wear our crowns.
9.   No temptation is new or peculiar to you. 1 Corinthians 10:13. And God will not allow you to be tempted above what you can bear but will make a way out of every temptation.
10.               The victory is already won for us.  1 Corinthians 15:57-58.


WHO SHOULD YOU REFUSE TO SURRENDER TO?

1.    The devil and his agents.  We are to bind them and cast them out.
2.   The very well organized kingdom of darkness Ephesians 6:11-13
3.    Stubborn Goliaths. These are stubborn boasting powers that have great confidence in their fetish powers such as divination, enchantment, and incantations. 1 Samuel 17.
4.    Herod who is assigned to terminate the new good things that God is doing in your life.
5.    Pharaoh who represents arrogant powers assigned to pursue without turning back.
6.    Wicked Hamman who doing all sorts of diabolical things to kill you. Say,
    “Any power, spirit, or personality circulating my name around for evil, fall down and die.”
7.    Household wickedness powers of your father and your mother’s house. Micah 7:6-7.
8.    Evil foundational powers such as your family idols demanding for worship.  Psalm 11:3.
9.    Internal stumbling blocks residing within you such as bitterness, unforgiveness, anger, fear, and envy. 
10. Wicked Hamman who doing all sorts of diabolical things to kill you.  wants you dead and is doing everything to has vowed that you must die.  wants you dead
WHY YOU MUST NOT SURRENDER
You must not give up and surrender because:
1.    You are a child of the Living God and that comes with great privileges and power.
2.    You are a prophet, priest, and king.  This gives you direct access to God through the blood of Jesus.  You are a king do you can decree a thing and it comes to pass.  Job 22:18. You can prophesy and heavens will hearken to and back up your word. Revelation 1:6.
3.    The greater one lives in you than He that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.
4.    You are seated in Christ Jesus high above all principalities, powers, and thrones.  Ephesians 2:6.
5.    You have supernaturally powerful weapons available to destroy the enemy and his alliances. 2 Corinthians 10:4.

PEOPLE THAT REFUSED TO SURRENDER IN THE BIBLE
·         The lepers in Samaria during the great famine.  2 Kings 7:-8.
·         Blind Bartimeus. Mark 10:46-52.
·         Sarah and Abraham never quit on waiting on God for the promised child.  Romans 4:16-21.
·          Hannah, the barren woman who became the mother of six.  1 Samuel 1:19-20.
·         Elijah, who battled with evil Jezebel and slew the 400 prophets of Baal. Hebrews 12:4.
·         Joseph who refused to surrender and rose from prison to the palace. Genesis 37.23-36.
·         David who became king despite Saul’s attempts to kill him. 1 Samuel 20:32.
·         Apostle Paul who was brought before several kings in defense of his faith.  Acts 26­-27.
·         Mordecai who refused to surrender to Hamman at the threat of death.  Esther 3:5-15.
·         Esther who refused to bow to fear and intimidation and saved a nation.  Esther 7:10.
·         To give the victory that Jesus paid for with His blood for your benefit to the devil.
·         Daniel who disobeyed the decree not to pray and was thrown in lion’s den. Daniel 6:22.
·         Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who refused to bow to an idol. Daniel 3:16.
·         Nehemiah completed the wall of Jerusalem despite constant harassment. Nehemiah 4.

WAY FORWARD
1.    Repent from all know sin and flee rebellion.
2.    Surrender your life to and rededicate your life to God.
3.    Repent of any way that you have cooperated with the devil. For example, by being discouraged, anxious, or fearful.
4.    Feed voraciously on the word of God to build your faith. You overcome by faith.
5.    Know who you are in Christ.  Do not let your present circumstances dictate who you are.  Believe only what the word says that you are.
6.    Know who God is.  Do not limit Him to your level.  Nothing is impossible with Him and He is bigger than all your problems. He’s a just on time God.
7.    Ensure your complete armor is on fully. This includes salvation, righteousness, the word of God, truth, faith, and the gospel of peace. Ephesians 6:13-18.
8.    Know your weapons and use them correctly. They include the blood of Jesus; fire of God, Name of Jesus, Prayers, fasting, vigils, and anointing. Pray without ceasing like Hannah.
9.    Keep your eyes on Jesus and off the problem. Cast your burdens on Him. Hebrew 12:2.
10. Be thankful and praise and worship God regardless of the situation and or how you feel.
11. Have confidence in God and His power to save, deliver, and heal to the uttermost.
12. Do not allow fear, discouragement, bitterness, frustration, and other negative emotions. Genesis 50:20-21.
13. No matter what happens stay connected to the God. Daniel 6:10; 1 Samuel 30:8.
14.  Keep your God given dreams alive and refuse to lose hope like Joseph and Abraham.
15. Get a Holy Ghost filled prayer partner.
PRAYERS
Hymn: Rock of Ages Cleft for Me
Song: 1. I have confidence in you Jesus 2. I will never, never, go back to the world
1. I give an ejection order unto all evil strangers tormenting my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, unwind out of me, every evil that has settled around me, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every yoke of unfriendly friends upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. You enemies of my soul, I register your name for visitation by angels of judgment.
5. O Lord, let every infirmity in my life, fall away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, build your altar afresh in my life in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, anoint my destiny afresh.
8. Every witchcraft spirit attempting to build walls against my destiny, fall down and die.

9. My soul shall not dwell in the hands of the tradition of my fathers, in the name of Jesus.
10. I remove my life from the consequences of covenants, sacrifices, and shrines of my forefathers, in the name of Jesus.

11. O Lord, by your never failing power draw me out of the libations and oaths of my family line, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord by Your hands of fire take my destiny away from the hands of men.
13. The tools of manipulation of the wicked shall not rest upon my destiny.
 14. I call forth my life and labor unto abundance and prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
 15. My priesthood shall be binding in heaven and on earth, in the name of Jesus.
16. I use my divine ordination as a child of God to reverse every evil decree, in Jesus name.
17. Every power that weakens anointing, I am not your candidate, bow.
18. O God arise and move by the thunder of Your power for my sake today in Jesus name.
18. Every consultation of sorcerers against my life, be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
19. Let my stubborn enemies begin to swallow the hook of fire to their destruction.
20. I nullify every legal document of the enemy against my life, in the name of Jesus.
21. I revoke every satanic certificate of occupancy, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts