DEALING WITH THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES.

                                 

DEALING WITH THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES

Scripture Reading

Psalm 27

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”

Read Psalm 27 aloud before beginning these prayers.

Key Scriptures

Psalm 125:3

“For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous…”

Psalm 91:5–6

“Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day…”

Psalm 27:1

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?”

Isaiah 54:17

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper…”

Luke 10:19

“Behold, I give unto you power… over all the power of the enemy…”

Ephesians 6:11

“Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”


INTRODUCTION

The night is a time when many people sleep, but as believers we understand that spiritual vigilance should not stop because our physical bodies are resting.

The Bible records several important events that happened at night.

Some were peaceful.

Some were dangerous.

Some involved divine intervention.

Some involved dreams and visions.

Psalm 91:5 specifically speaks about the “terror by night.”

Therefore, this prayer session is designed to help believers pray aggressively against every spiritual attack, oppression, fear, disturbing dream and work of darkness that may be troubling their lives.

We do not pray from fear.

We pray from the authority we have in Christ.

Colossians 1:13 says:

“Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.”

You belong to Jesus Christ.

Darkness does not have the final authority over your life.


WHAT ARE THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT?

In this warfare-prayer context, the phrase “powers of the night” refers to spiritual forces and works of darkness that believers understand to operate against people through fear, oppression, disturbing dreams, spiritual attacks and other forms of nighttime affliction.

The Bible warns believers about spiritual opposition.

Ephesians 6:12 says:

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world…”

Therefore, our battle is ultimately spiritual.

At the same time, not every dream is a demonic attack.

Dreams can arise from many causes, including normal mental processing, stress, experiences and emotions.

But when a believer repeatedly experiences disturbing dreams or nighttime fear, it is appropriate to bring the matter before God in prayer and seek wisdom from His Word.


THE TERROR BY NIGHT

Psalm 91:5–6 says:

“Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness…”

Notice that the Scripture begins with:

“Thou shalt not be afraid.”

This is important.

The enemy wants fear to dominate the mind.

But God wants His children to stand in faith.

2 Timothy 1:7 says:

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

Therefore, when you wake from a disturbing dream, do not immediately surrender yourself to fear.

Pray.

Read Scripture.

Worship God.

Declare the Word.

And stand upon the authority of Jesus Christ.


THE POWER OF THE WORD OF GOD

Before beginning these prayers, establish yourself upon God's Word.

Psalm 119:89 says:

“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.”

God's Word is your spiritual foundation.

That is why your confession should not be based on fear.

Your confession should be based on Scripture.

Isaiah 55:11 says that God's Word will accomplish that which He pleases.


VIOLENT SPIRITUAL CONFESSIONS

Make these confessions with faith, boldness and spiritual authority:

The Word of God concerning my life is settled in heaven.

I bind myself to the eternal Word of God.

Every dream, word or vision that did not originate from God and is contrary to His purpose for my life is cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

Every tree my heavenly Father has not planted, I uproot, in the name of Jesus.

Every spiritual arrow fired against me in the realm of dreams is rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.

I surround myself with the fire of God.

No power of darkness shall have dominion over my life.

My Father, let Your heavenly hosts and Your warriors take over every battle concerning me.

O Lord of hosts, arise and fight for me.

I arise and put on the whole armour of God.

I resist every power of darkness.

Every power assigned to manipulate my life, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.

Every evil spirit troubling me through dreams, lose your influence over my life, in the name of Jesus.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, every satanic assignment against me is cancelled.

I belong to Jesus Christ.

My body belongs to Jesus.

My soul belongs to Jesus.

My spirit belongs to Jesus.

My dreams belong under the lordship of Jesus Christ.

My nights belong to the Lord.

I shall sleep in peace.

I shall wake up with strength.

I shall not be a victim of the terror of the night.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.


HOW TO PRAY AGAINST NIGHT ATTACKS

1. Read Psalm 27

Declare the Lord as your light and salvation.

2. Read Psalm 91

Pay particular attention to verses 5–6.

3. Worship God

Enter God's presence with praise.

4. Renounce Fear

Do not allow disturbing dreams to control your emotions.

5. Examine Your Life

Confess known sins and repent.

6. Pray With Scripture

Use the Word of God as your weapon.

7. Maintain Spiritual Vigilance

Continue praying even after the immediate problem appears to have stopped.

Matthew 26:41 says:

“Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation…”


50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS AGAINST THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT

SESSION ONE: RENUNCIATION, PROTECTION AND DELIVERANCE

  1. I renounce every conscious and unconscious familiar spirit, and I reject your covenant, in the name of Jesus.
  2. You spirit of the grave and death, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I cancel every curse of untimely death sent against me, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I refuse to die before my time, in the name of Jesus.
  5. I plead the blood of Jesus over my body, soul and spirit, and I neutralise every satanic poison deposited in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Sickness, pain and weakness, get out of my system, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every disease planted into my body through dreams, get out, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every effort of the enemy to weaken my prayer life, die, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I cancel every dream of hopelessness, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I banish every senseless and meaningless dream, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION TWO: BREAKING EVIL DREAMS AND NIGHT OPPRESSION

  1. Negative dreams shall not come to pass in my life, in the name of Jesus.
  2. You spiritual cannibals, vomit my blood and flesh now, in the name of Jesus.
  3. You evil night workers, I crush your powers, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every spirit that has been oppressing me in my dreams, I declare my house and room danger zones for you, in Jesus' name.
  5. You powers of the night, I command the power of God to pursue you, in the name of Jesus.
  6. You powers of the night, I command the sword of the Lord to overthrow every evil operation against me, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every evil power of the ministers of the night, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every cord of the powers of the night, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every snare of the powers of the night, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every evil control of the powers of the night, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION THREE: DESTROYING NIGHT OPERATIONS

  1. Every evil bondage of the powers of the night, break, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Let every work of the powers of the night be exposed and brought to the light, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Thou evil powers of the night, be humbled and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Let the evil throne of the powers of the night be dismantled by the thunder power of God, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every magical operation of the night, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every enchantment and witchcraft power of the night, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
  7. I heap shame and vengeance of the Lord upon every evil power of the night, in the name of Jesus.
  8. All curses of the evil powers of the night, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every evil soul tie influencing me through the evil powers of the night, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every door opened by the evil powers of the night, be closed, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FOUR: BREAKING SPIRITUAL CONTROL

  1. I attack and destroy every area of control held by the evil powers of the night, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Quencher of deliverance, die, in the name of Jesus.
  3. I cancel all plans and programmes of the evil powers of the night, in the name of Jesus.
  4. I de-programme every assignment of the evil powers of the night, in the name of Jesus.
  5. O thou that troubleth the Israel of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, the God of Elijah shall trouble you today, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every enemy of my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant inside me, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every evil dream planted against my destiny, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every recurring nightmare assigned to create fear in my heart, end now, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every power monitoring my life through the night, be blinded and lose your influence, in the name of Jesus.

SESSION FIVE: TOTAL NIGHT VICTORY

  1. Every satanic agenda programmed against me during the night, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every evil voice speaking against my destiny in the night, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every evil altar connected with recurring night battles in my life, be dismantled by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every spiritual cage, net and chain prepared against me during the night, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  5. Every evil gathering organised against my life while I sleep, scatter by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every satanic manipulation of my dreams, emotions and thoughts, be terminated by the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
  7. Every power using fear to weaken my faith and prayer life, lose your power now, in the name of Jesus.
  8. Every night battle responsible for repeated stagnation, frustration and backwardness in my life, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  9. I declare that the Lord is my light and my salvation; therefore, I shall not fear the terror by night, in the name of Jesus.
  10. From this day forward, my nights shall be under the authority of Jesus Christ; I shall sleep in peace, wake up in strength and fulfil my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES AGAINST THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT

Psalm 27:1

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?”

Psalm 91:5

“Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night…”

Psalm 91:11

“For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”

Psalm 121:4

“Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.”

Isaiah 54:17

“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper…”

Luke 10:19

“Behold, I give unto you power… over all the power of the enemy…”

Ephesians 6:11

“Put on the whole armour of God…”

2 Thessalonians 3:3

“But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”


FAITH CONFESSION

I belong to Jesus Christ.

I am covered by the blood of Jesus.

The Lord is my light.

The Lord is my salvation.

The Lord is the strength of my life.

I shall not fear the terror of the night.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

Every evil dream is cancelled.

Every satanic assignment against my life is destroyed.

Every power of darkness loses its influence over me.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

My home belongs to Jesus.

My bedroom belongs to Jesus.

My dreams belong to Jesus.

My nights belong to Jesus.

I shall sleep peacefully.

I shall wake up victoriously.

I shall not die before my time.

I shall fulfil my days.

I shall fulfil my divine purpose.

The Lord shall fight my battles.

The angels of God shall minister according to His will.

Every work of darkness against me shall fail.

My testimony shall not be cancelled.

My destiny shall not be destroyed.

I am victorious through Jesus Christ.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.


PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

I declare over your life:

The terror of the night shall not destroy you.

Every repeated nightmare shall come to an end.

Every power using dreams to create fear shall lose its influence.

Every satanic assignment against your destiny shall fail.

Every evil covenant connected with your past shall lose its power through Christ.

Every spiritual chain shall break.

Every evil door shall be shut.

Every satanic monitoring operation shall be terminated.

Every evil altar speaking against you shall be silenced.

Your nights shall become peaceful.

Your sleep shall become refreshing.

You shall wake up with strength.

You shall not wake up with fear.

You shall not be controlled by disturbing dreams.

You shall not be a victim of spiritual oppression.

The Lord shall protect your going out and coming in.

The Lord shall preserve your life.

The Lord shall preserve your destiny.

The Lord shall fight every battle you cannot fight by yourself.

You shall overcome every work of darkness.

You shall fulfil your days.

You shall fulfil your divine purpose.

You shall testify of the goodness of the Lord.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.


CLOSING PRAYER

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I commit everyone praying these prayers into Your hands.

Let Your light shine upon their lives.

Every power of darkness assigned against them, let that assignment fail.

Every evil dream, satanic manipulation, spiritual oppression and recurring nightmare contrary to Your will, let it be cancelled.

Cover Your children with the blood of Jesus.

Let the fire of the Holy Ghost surround their homes.

Let Your angels minister according to Your will.

Give them peaceful sleep and divine protection.

Let every hidden work of darkness be exposed and destroyed.

Let every chain break.

Let every evil door close.

Let every satanic altar speaking against them be silenced.

According to Psalm 91, let them dwell under the shadow of the Almighty.

They shall not fear the terror by night.

They shall not be destroyed by the attacks of darkness.

They shall live to declare the works of the Lord.

In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY

Has God delivered you from recurring nightmares, nighttime fear, spiritual oppression or persistent battles?

Share your testimony.

Your testimony can encourage someone else who is believing God for deliverance.

NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai

Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393

WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701

Blog: deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers, deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough and spiritual warfare.

RELATED ARTICLES

  • PRAYERS TO OVERCOME EVIL DREAMS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT AND EVIL SPIRITS: 55 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • PRAYERS AGAINST BEWITCHMENT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • DEEP DELIVERANCE: POWERFUL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
  • FOUNDATIONAL AND COVENANT-BREAKING PRAYERS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES

Comments

Popular Posts