I MUST BE FRUITFUL



                BREAKING THE YOKE OF BARRENNESS
               Isaiah 54 vs. 1-7, Deuteronomy 7 vs. 14, Psalm 127; 1-5
SCRIPTURAL CONFESSIONS FOR WOMEN BELIEVING GOD FOR THE FRUIT OF THE WOMB:

Heavenly Father, I thank You because Your word is settled in heaven and your faithfulness endures to all generations. (Ps.119:89). You have blessed me and commanded that I be fruitful and multiply (Gen.1:28). Your word assures me that you will bless the fruit of my womb and that neither I nor my husband shall be barren. (Deut.7:13 & 14). You have said Lord that all sicknesses will be taken away from me. Deut. 7:15).

I thank you Father God Almighty that I am a joyful mother of children (Ps.113:9), that I am indeed a fruitful vine by the sides of my husband’s house. I rejoice because my children will surround my table like the olive plants (Ps.128:3). Creator of Heaven and Earth, I praise you because my body is fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps.139:14). You are not a man O God that you should lie, nor the son of man that You should repent. You have said it and You will do it, You have spoken and You will make it good. (Num 23:19).

You have said Lord that whatever things I ask in prayer, believing I will receive (Matt.21:22). And like Hannah, Lord, I know I can declare that for this child/children I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him (1 Sam:27). I thank You Lord, because like Rachel I can say with joy that God has taken away my reproach (Gen.30:23). (Gen.30:23).
I know Lord that without faith it is impossible to please You (Heb.11:6). Even as Sarah by faith received strength to conceive seed, I also receive that strength by faith, in Jesus name, and I judge You faithful who has promised (Heb.11:11).

Heavenly Father, even as Abraham did not waiver at Your promise through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith giving glory to You, being fully convinced that what You have promised You are also able to perform, so also shall I not waiver Lord, and by your grace it will be accounted to me for righteousness (Rom.4:20-22)

I will not cast away my confidence, which has great reward and I will be patient Lord because Your word says that after I have done Your will, I will receive the promise(Heb.10:35 & 36).

I thank you for all the advances in medicine and the sciences regarding infertility but I am not moved by my doctor’s negative report because my faith is not in the wisdom of men but in the power of God (1Cor.2:5).
I thank you Lord that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal but are mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds (2Cor.10:4). I come against satan, all his cohorts and all manner of oppression in Jesus name. I pull down all strongholds of the enemy in Jesus name. I nullify all curses and covenants in Jesus name. I plead the blood of Jesus over my womb.

Body, I speak to you in Jesus name. You will come in line and agreement with the word of God. Every organ and every tissue in my body and my husband’s body will function in the perfection to which God created them to function and I forbid any malfunction in the name of Jesus (Gal.3:13 ; Rom.8:11).

I bless your holy name Lord for You have promised that they shall not be ashamed who wait for You (Is.49:23) so I will hold fast the confession of my hope without wavering, for I know that He who promised is faithful (Heb. 10:23).
I give You all the glory and all the praise Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.

Program Instructions
1.Prayer Time. 5am, 2pm, 6pm and 12midnight
2.Fasting Time. 6 to 3pm or or till after the program.

Prayer Section:
A. Thank God for your life and for what He will do in this program
B. Confess every of your known and unknown sins and that of your ancestors, ask for mercy and repent of them all.
C. Quality Praise Worship

PRAYER POINTS
1.O Lord, whatever I or my spouse has done that has made us childless or not to have more children, please forgive us in the name of Jesus
2. O Lord, whatever our parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents have done that will not allow us to have children, please forgive us in the name of God
3. O Lord my God, open my womb now in the name of Jesus.
4.Let a creative miracle take place in my womb and reproductive system, in the name of Jesus.
5.Whatever anyone has said that is stopping me from getting pregnant, let it be cancelled in the name of Jesus
6.. Let the grace to conceive enter me and my spouse in the name of Jesus
7. Let good children come out of this marriage in the name of Jesus name
8. Let the fruit of the womb be my portion in Jesus name
9.Every cause of barrenness, known and unknown, in my life and marriage, be destroyed by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus
10.Father, I pray You restore every part in me that has been tampered with or negatively affected; and has brought barrenness upon me in the name of Jesus
11.It is written, “.by the stripes of Jesus Christ, I am healed.” (2Pet. 2:24) I receive total healing and restoration upon my body and reproductive system in the name of Jesus
12.Father, in Your Holy Word, no-one who truly serve You, remained neither barren nor unfruitful. My God, I cannot remain barren anymore in the name of Jesus
13.I refuse from my life and marriage every form of barrenness and infertility in the name of Jesus
14.I destroy every powers of darkness or personality causing miscarriage in my life and marriage in the name of Jesus
15.I reject miscarriage from my life and marriage in the name of Jesus
16. I shall conceive and give birth naturally, in due season, in the name of Jesus
17.Every evil power assigned to attack my pregnancy; I wipe you out of existence, in the name of Jesus
 18.Every person, powers or personalities that agreed that I will never be pregnant nor give birth to children in my lifetime; I command the Holy Ghost fire to destroy you all in the name of Jesus
19.Every demonic projection into my womb causing infertility, I uproot destroy you in the name of Jesus
20.Every household wickedness that refuses to release my fruitfulness, I break you asunder in the name of Jesus
21.Every household wickedness inflicting barrenness upon my marriage, either from my family side or from my spouse’s family side, I bind and destroy you and your works in the name of Jesus
22. Every satanic contraceptive the enemy has inserted into my reproductive organ, I command it to be uprooted and destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
23.I reject every medical result or report that says I cannot give birth in the name of Jesus
24.I silence every voice of barrenness speaking against my fruitfulness in the name of Jesus
25. God who quickens the dead, quicken my womb and reproductive system in the name of Jesus.
26. I command all satanic networks against my being fruitful to be completely broken in the name of Jesus
27. I break and cancel every curse, jinx and spell placed on my womb in the name of Jesus.
28.Let all spiritual parasites feeding on the seeds of my womb be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
29.I command all evil plantation in my womb to come out with all the roots in the name of Jesus (lay your hand on your womb and pray aggressively).
30.Lord, correct any disorder in my ovaries, fallopian tubes, and womb, supernaturally, in the name of Jesus.
31.I soak my womb, fallopian tubes, and ovaries in the blood of Jesus.
32.Blood of Jesus, deliver me from barrenness in the name of Jesus
33.Blood of Jesus fight for and my family in the name of Jesus
34.O God of Israel have mercy upon me and remember me and my family for conception in the name of Jesus
35. Add your prayer point and say the grace

Kindly sow a seed to seal your testimony with the details below:
    U. B. A.  BANK.
ACCT /NUMBER- 2046273598
ACCT\Name/ -   THADDEUS OMOZEGBAI
May The God Of Elijah Answer All Your Prayers In Jesus Name.
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393,
Whats App.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts