I RECOVER MY WASTED YEARS

                                           I RECOVER MY WASTED YEARS

Text: Genesis 37

Confession: Joel 2:25


Please take this chorus:


I will reach my goal

Alleluia Amen

In the name of Jesus

Alleluia Amen



What does it mean to recover?

It means:

To get back everything that had been stolen

To pursue, overtake, and recover

To move from last position to become first

To catch up and surpass those that were ahead of you

Repeat after me: “I will recover all my wasted years in the name of Jesus.”

Vessels Used by the Devil to Waste Lives

It is the devil, our enemy’s agenda to kill, steal, and destroy. There are various powers used by the devil to waste people’s lives.

1. Devourers (Joel 2:25-26)

2. Emptiers (Nahum 2:2)

3. Spoilers (Judges 2:14), (1 Samuel 13:17)

4. Evil powers of father and mother’s house

5. Domestic witchcraft

6. Unfriendly Friends (Matthew 10:36)

7. Envious witchcraft


Candidates of Recovery

Who are the people that are candidates for recovery of destiny?

1. Those that want to recover stolen/lost possessions.

2. Those that have lost valuable relationships and loved ones.

3. Those that have lost jobs.

4. Those that have suffered financial losses of all sorts.

5. Those that debtors are owing.

6. Those that their household wickedness has reduced to nothing.

7. Those that have been demoted.

Indication of Wasted Years

1. Struggling but no success

2. Profitless hard work

3. Helpers disappear

4. Left behind by peers

5. Demotion and backwardness

People that Recovered Wasted Years in the Bible

1. Joseph (Gen 4:37-46)

2. Jacob (Genesis 30:43)

3. Job (Job 42:10)

4. Esther/ Mordecai (Esther 2:17, 6:11),

Way Out

1. Repent of any know sin

2. Make Jesus your friend.

3. Close all doors opened through sin. (Ecclesiastes 10:8).

4. Realize that God is a restorer Joel 2:25.

5. Pray destiny recovery prayers.

6. Barricade your life with barricading prayers so you do not loose things again

Prayers:

1. O Lord, thank You for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny.

2. I reject the spirit of impossibility, I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.

3. I recover all the ground that I have lost to the enemy, in the name of Jesus.

4. Lord Jesus, carry out all the repairs that are necessary in my life, in the name of Jesus.

5. I command all damages done to my life by……….. (pick from the under listed) to be repaired, in the name of Jesus.

- evil tongue - demonic prophesies - witchcraft spells and curses - personal negative confessions - household wickedness

6. Anything programmed against my destiny in the heavenlies, be shaken down.

7. Every incantation, ritual, and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die.

8. Every household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, die, in Jesus name.

9 My destiny is attached to God, therefore, I decree that I cannot fail, in the name of Jesus.

10. I refused to be programmed against my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.

11. Every altar mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies be dismantled, in Jesus name.

12 Fire of God. consume the evil clock of the enemy that is working against my life.

13. I recover my stolen vehicle of destiny, in the name of Jesus.

14. I destroy every witchcraft cauldron and concoction against my destiny, in Jesus name.

15. Destiny thieves release me, in the name of Jesus.

16. I possess the power to pursue, overtake, and recover my goods from spiritual Egytians in the name of Jesus

17. Every good thing stolen from my life, be restored in seven-folds, in the name of Jesus.

18. I refuse to enter into any spiritual coffin, in Jesus’ name.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular Posts