DELIVERANCE OF THE HANDS

                                          DELIVERANCE OF THE HANDS

PRAISE & WORSHIP
CONFESSIONS: Deut 12:7, Psalm 90:17, Isaiah 48:17.
PRAY IN THE SPIRIT FOR 10 MINUTES.

PRAYER POINTS
1. Fire of God right now locate and destroy every evil deposit upon my hands in the name of Jesus.
2. Every satanic embargo placed upon my hands, I nullify you right now, by the blood of Jesus.
3. I reverse evry evil pronouncement made against my hands by the blood of Jesus.
4. Every power assigned to afflict my hands in the spirit realm, be buried alive in the name of Jesus.
5. Every blessing that I have lost as a result of evil manipulation of my hands, I claim you back by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every demonic agent delegated to pollute my hands, be buried alive in the name of Jesus.
7. Every material from my hands in any evil altar, I destroy you by the fire of God and the blood of Jesus.
8. Every power in the heavenlies withholding my blessings, I command the judgment of God to fall upon you now in the name of Jesus.
9. Every power guarding my blessing in the storehouse of the enemy, what are you waiting for I command you to release them to me in the name of Jesus.
10. You the strong man of my father’s house sitting upon my blessings be unseated by fire in the name of Jesus.
11. Every evil hand writing sack letter on my behalf your time is up somersault and die in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power pulling me down from my original position die, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every evil hand designing rags for me in the dream die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil seed of poverty that ignorance has planted in my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. Every material from my hand presently in the demonic altar be withdrawn by fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every evil done to my life as a result of demonic hand shake, I destroy you by the blood of Jesus.
17. Every satanic arrow of poverty fired into my life, jump out by fire and go back to sender, in the name of Jesus.
18. You my hands, hear the word of the Lord, you shal not be a candidate of bewitchment in the name of Jesus.
19. Every eviel done to my prosperity as a result of carrying sacrifice, I nullify you with the blood of Jesus.
20. You strongman in charge of the debt in my life die now in the name of Jesus.
21. Every spirit of the devourer I am not your candidate as from today die in the name of Jesus.
22. I wash y hands with the blood of Jesus.
23. You my hands catch Holy Ghost fire.
24. Every dry bone in my business (career, job, etc) I speak to you by faith come alive by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. I refuse to build with my hands for others to inhabit in the name of Jesus.
26. You my hands, I set you free from every satanic cage holding you captive in the name of Jesus.
27. Every demonic ring put on my finger by spirit husband or wife be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.
28. You my business hear the word of the Lord move forward by fire in the name of Jesus.
29. Father Lord, let everything I lay my hands upon as from today begin to prosper in the name of Jesus.
30. Lord Jesus, make me a candidate of prosperity.
31. All ye powers that have taken a satanic mandate that I will die of poverty be buried alive in the name of Jesus.
32. You satanic prison warder guarding my blessing and virtues surrender them unto me now and die in the name of Jesus.
33. I refuse to be a candidate of failure and impossibility in Jesus name.
34. Every evil pronouncement against my life as a result of evil deposit upon my hands I nullify you by the blood of Jesus.
35. Every evil tree harboring my prosperity as a result of evil covenants that I have made with my hands release them unto me now and dry up in the name of Jesus.
36. I receive power from the heavenlies to prosper whether the enemy like it or not in the name of Jesus.
37. Oh earth hear the word of the Lord, refuse to cooperate with any power asking yo to render me poor in the name of Jesus.
38. Any satanic pots cooking on fire for the sake of my prosperity explode in the name of Jesus.
39. God arise, and scatter every enemy of my prosperity in the name of Jesus.
39. I vomit by fire, everything that I have swallowed or eaten in order to be rich in the name of Jesus.
40. Any man or woman, sponsoring evil against my prosperity be rendered poor in the name of Jesus.
41. Every power manipulating my hands for evil in the heavenlies roast in the name of Jesus.
42. Let the blood of Jesus begin to speak success to my career/business in the name of Jesus.
43. Every thing that I have lost as a result of any demonic soap that I have used to wash my hands I claim you back now in the name of Jesus.
44. Oh God, locate my handwork for great signs and wonders that will surprise my enemies in the name of Jesus.
45. Every power speaking powerty into my handiwork be muzzled in the name of Jesus.
46. You my bank account that has been rendered formant, receive life now in Jesus name.
47. I refuse to befriend poverty in the name of Jesus.
48. Every evil done to my handiwork by household wickedness, I nullify you by the blood of Jesus.
49. Every garment of shame, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
50. You arrow of non-achievement, fired into my handiwork, jump out and go back to your sender in the name of Jesus.
51. Anointing to prosper fall upon my hands right now in the name of Jesus.
52. Every evil gathering against my handiwork, scatter in the name of Jesus.
53. Any herbalist holding satanic night vigil for the sake of my handiwork be buried alive in the name of Jesus.
54. You satanic pockets storing my money burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. Every seed of poverty planted in my life be located and be uprooted by fire in the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
55. As a result of this prayer, I receive divine abundance in the name of Jesus.
56. By the resurrection power of the Almighty, I decree prosperity upon my live in the name of Jesus.
57. You the spirit of poverty, you shall not locate my house in the name of Jesus.
58. Every evil door that I have opened to Satan as a result of using evil pomade on my hands I shut you with the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
59. Father Lord, let your name be glorified in my life in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts