PERSONAL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS

                                        PERSONAL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS

TO BE SAID IN THE MORNING OR AT NIGHT DAILY

STEP ONE
Praise & Worship

STEP TWO
Scripture Confession: Confess out loud scriptures promising deliverance including:
Luke 10:19, Ephesians 1:7, Romans 16:20, Revelation 12:11, Colossians 2:14, 15, Galatians 3:13, 14, Psalm 91, and 2 Timothy 4:18.

Memorize 2 Timothy 4:18: “And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen”

STEP THREE
Break all covenants and curse to destroy their hold upon your life.
By saying:

“I break any curse working against me in any area of my life and I break any covenant working against me in the name of Jesus.”

STEP FOUR
Bind all spirits associated with the covenants and curse.
By saying

“I bind all the spirits attached or connected to the curse and covenants that I have just broken in the name of Jesus.”

STEP FIVE
Lay your hand on your head and the other hand on your belly button and pray like this:
“Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet.” Begin to mention every organ of your body by saying: Holy Ghost Fire burn in my head, burn in my brain, burn in my stomach, burn in my blood, burn in my intestines, burn in my liver, and so on.

STEP SIX
Saturate yourself in the blood of Jesus by saying: “I soak my Spirit, soul, and body in the blood of Jesus.”
And repeat several times: “I drink the blood of Jesus” and “I swallow the fire of the Holy Ghost”

STEP SEVEN
Command every spirit that is not of God to come out in the name of Jesus:
“In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I come against all you hidden spirits and I bind your activities in my life. You spirit of ……….(e.g. Seizures, suicide, infirmity, fornication, lesbianism, failure, slow progress, poverty) release me, come out, and go.”

Keep quiet: then take a deep breath and breathe out (repeat about 6 times).

STEP EIGHT
Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you anew and afresh. Close with praise and worship songs


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts