50 Powerful Prayers for Restoration of Lost Confidence With Bible Verses

 

50 Powerful Prayers for Restoration of Lost Confidence With Bible Verses

Key Scripture

Philippians 4:13:
“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Introduction

Confidence can determine how a person responds to opportunities, challenges, opposition, and spiritual battles.

When confidence is strong, a person can step forward with courage. But when confidence is repeatedly attacked, a person may begin to doubt their ability, question their decisions, fear failure, avoid opportunities, and underestimate what God can do through them.

Confidence can be damaged by failure, rejection, criticism, disappointment, humiliation, betrayal, prolonged battles, comparison, negative words, or repeated setbacks.

Sometimes a person knows what God has called them to do but becomes afraid to move forward because previous experiences have wounded their confidence.

The enemy can use these experiences to create a false identity:

“You cannot do it.”
“You will fail again.”
“You are not good enough.”
“Nobody believes in you.”
“There is nothing special about you.”

These voices must not become the foundation of your life.

Your confidence should ultimately rest in God, not merely in human approval, past achievements, or circumstances.

The Bible says:

“If God be for us, who can be against us?” — Romans 8:31

God can restore the courage that has been lost. He can renew your faith, strengthen your heart, restore your boldness, and help you rise again.

These prayers are designed to confront fear, intimidation, self-doubt, shame, negative words, spiritual oppression, and every force working to weaken your confidence.


Biblical Examples of Restored Confidence

1. Moses

Moses initially felt inadequate when God called him. He questioned his ability to speak and lead, but God assured him that He would be with him.

2. Joshua

After the death of Moses, Joshua faced the enormous responsibility of leading Israel. God repeatedly commanded him to be strong and courageous.

Joshua 1:9:
“Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.”

3. David

David faced Goliath while others were intimidated. His confidence was not primarily in his physical strength but in the power of God.

4. Gideon

Gideon considered himself insignificant and weak, but God called him a mighty man of valour.

Judges 6:12:
“The LORD is with thee, thou mighty man of valour.”

5. Peter

Peter denied Jesus and experienced devastating failure. Yet Christ restored him and gave him another opportunity to serve.

His confidence was eventually transformed from confidence in himself into confidence in Christ.


What the Bible Says About Confidence

The Bible teaches us to place our confidence in God.

Psalm 27:3:
“Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear.”

Proverbs 3:26:
“For the LORD shall be thy confidence.”

2 Timothy 1:7:
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”

Hebrews 10:35:
“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.”

1 John 5:14:
“And this is the confidence that we have in him.”

Biblical confidence is not pride. It is the courage that comes from knowing who God is, knowing His promises, and trusting that He is able to work through you.


Powerful Bible Verses for Restoration of Lost Confidence

  • Philippians 4:13 — Christ gives strength to accomplish what He calls you to do.
  • Joshua 1:9 — God commands His people to be strong and courageous.
  • 2 Timothy 1:7 — God gives power, love, and a sound mind.
  • Proverbs 3:26 — The Lord Himself is your confidence.
  • Hebrews 10:35 — Do not throw away your confidence.
  • Romans 8:31 — If God is for you, no enemy can ultimately prevail.
  • Psalm 27:1 — The Lord is your light, salvation, and strength.
  • Isaiah 41:10 — God promises to strengthen and uphold His people.
  • Psalm 118:6 — The Lord is on your side; therefore you need not fear.
  • 1 John 4:4 — Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world.

Preparing Your Heart Before You Pray

Before praying these prayer points:

  1. Ask God to expose the roots of your lost confidence.
  2. Forgive those whose words or actions wounded you.
  3. Reject every negative label placed upon your life.
  4. Stop measuring yourself only by past mistakes.
  5. Refuse comparison with other people.
  6. Remember God's promises concerning your life.
  7. Ask the Holy Spirit for courage and wisdom.
  8. Renew your mind with Scripture.
  9. Thank God for the abilities and opportunities He has already given you.
  10. Make a decision to move forward in faith.

50 Powerful Prayer Points for Restoration of Lost Confidence

SESSION ONE: BREAKING THE POWER OF FEAR AND INTIMIDATION

Prayer Point 1: Father, restore the confidence that I have lost through fear, disappointment, failure, and painful experiences, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 2: Every spirit of fear attacking my confidence, be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 3: Every power assigned to intimidate me into abandoning my God-given purpose, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 4: Every satanic voice telling me that I cannot succeed, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 5: Every power magnifying my weaknesses while hiding God's strength within me, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 6: I reject every spirit of cowardice and intimidation operating against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 7: Every fear of failure planted in my heart through past experiences, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 8: Every satanic power making me afraid to step into new opportunities, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 9: Every evil voice predicting failure whenever I attempt something new, be silenced permanently, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 10: Father, fill me with supernatural courage to face every challenge before me, in the name of Jesus.


SESSION TWO: BREAKING SELF-DOUBT AND NEGATIVE SELF-IMAGE

Prayer Point 11: Every seed of self-doubt planted in my mind, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 12: Every satanic programming making me underestimate myself, be erased by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 13: Every negative identity imposed upon me through words, experiences, or circumstances, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 14: Every power making me constantly compare myself with others, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 15: Every lie of the enemy concerning my ability, worth, purpose, and future, be exposed and destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 16: Father, renew my mind and teach me to see myself according to Your purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 17: Every evil voice reminding me continually of my past mistakes, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 18: Every power using my past to paralyze my future, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 19: I reject every label of failure, weakness, uselessness, and inadequacy assigned to me, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 20: I receive grace to see myself through the eyes of God's Word and not through the opinions of people, in the name of Jesus.


SESSION THREE: BREAKING THE POWER OF NEGATIVE WORDS AND SHAME

Prayer Point 21: Every negative word spoken against my ability and destiny, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 22: Every evil pronouncement designed to make me doubt myself, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 23: Every curse of shame and humiliation attacking my confidence, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 24: Every word spoken to convince me that I will never amount to anything, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 25: Every satanic memory of humiliation being used to intimidate me, lose your power now, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 26: Every garment of shame placed upon my life by the enemy, catch fire and be removed, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 27: Every power using previous embarrassment to prevent me from moving forward, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 28: Father, heal every wound of humiliation that has damaged my confidence, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 29: Every voice of condemnation speaking against my future, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 30: I receive boldness to rise above every negative word and painful experience of my past, in the name of Jesus.


SESSION FOUR: RESTORING SPIRITUAL BOLDNESS AND DESTINY CONFIDENCE

Prayer Point 31: Father, restore my spiritual boldness and confidence in Your promises, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 32: Every power assigned to make me afraid of fulfilling my God-given purpose, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 33: Every satanic attack against my courage to pray, preach, serve, lead, and pursue my calling, be broken, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 34: Every spiritual intimidation standing between me and my divine assignment, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 35: Every power making me retreat whenever opposition appears, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 36: Father, give me the boldness of the Holy Spirit to stand for truth and righteousness, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 37: Every satanic barrier preventing me from expressing the gifts God has placed within me, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 38: Every power assigned to make me feel unqualified for my divine assignment, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 39: I receive grace to step into opportunities that are ordained for my destiny without fear, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 40: Father, make me strong and courageous like Joshua and fearless like David, in the name of Jesus.


SESSION FIVE: RESTORATION OF COURAGE, FAITH AND FORWARD MOVEMENT

Prayer Point 41: Every power keeping me trapped in the fear of what people will say, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 42: Every fear of criticism preventing me from fulfilling my purpose, break now, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 43: Father, give me courage to begin again where I have previously failed, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 44: Every power turning yesterday's failure into today's limitation, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 45: I receive fresh faith, courage, wisdom, and confidence to move forward into my next season, in the name of Jesus.


SESSION SIX: THANKSGIVING AND PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

Prayer Point 46: Father, I thank You because my confidence is being restored through Your grace, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 47: I declare that fear shall not control my decisions or determine my future, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 48: I declare that I am strong and courageous because the Lord is with me, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 49: I declare that every satanic attack against my confidence is defeated by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

Prayer Point 50: Father, establish me in unwavering confidence in You and give me courage to fulfill my divine purpose, in the name of Jesus.


Thanksgiving and Prophetic Declarations

Begin to thank God for restoring your confidence.

Declare boldly:

I am not a failure.

I am not abandoned.

I am not powerless.

God is with me.

God is for me.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Fear shall not control me.

Intimidation shall not stop me.

My past shall not imprison my future.

Negative words shall not determine my destiny.

I shall walk in holy boldness.

I shall fulfill God's purpose for my life.

My confidence in God is restored.


Closing Prayer

Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I thank You because You are the One who strengthens the weak and gives courage to the fearful.

Lord, I surrender every area where my confidence has been damaged.

Every painful experience that has made me doubt myself, heal me.

Every failure that has made me afraid to try again, deliver me.

Every rejection, criticism, humiliation, negative word, and painful memory that has weakened my confidence, let Your healing power deal with it.

Every spirit of fear and intimidation attacking my life, be destroyed by fire.

Every satanic voice telling me that I cannot succeed, be silenced.

Every negative label placed upon my life, be cancelled.

Every evil pronouncement concerning my ability and future, lose your power.

Father, renew my mind.

Let me see myself according to Your Word.

Give me courage like Joshua.

Give me faith like David.

Give me perseverance like Joseph.

Give me boldness through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Where I have fallen, give me grace to rise.

Where I have failed, give me wisdom to begin again.

Where I have been rejected, lead me to the doors You have prepared for me.

Where people have spoken negatively about me, let Your Word become greater than their words.

I refuse to allow my past to dictate my future.

I refuse to live under fear.

I refuse to be controlled by intimidation.

I refuse to bury the gifts and abilities You have placed within me.

Father, restore my confidence.

Restore my courage.

Restore my boldness.

Restore my faith.

Restore my ability to move forward.

Establish my confidence in You so that I will not be shaken by opposition, criticism, delay, or temporary setbacks.

I declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I declare that the Lord is my confidence.

I declare that God is with me wherever I go.

Let my restored confidence produce greater obedience, greater faith, greater courage, and greater accomplishment for Your glory.

In the mighty name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.


Share Your Testimony

Has God restored your confidence after a season of failure, criticism, rejection, humiliation, or difficult circumstances?

Share your testimony. Your testimony may encourage someone who is struggling with fear or self-doubt.


Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?

If you need prayer concerning restoration, deliverance, spiritual warfare, breakthrough, family challenges, destiny issues, or other difficult situations, you may reach out for prayer and spiritual guidance.

Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai


Final Encouragement

Do not allow what happened yesterday to determine what God can do through you tomorrow.

Your past may contain mistakes, failures, rejection, or painful experiences, but your past does not have the final authority over your destiny.

The Lord is your confidence.

When God strengthens you, intimidation loses its power.

When God restores your confidence, you can rise again.

Stand up. Pray again. Try again. Believe again. Move forward again.

Your confidence in God is being restored, and you shall fulfill the purpose for which God created you.

Be strong. Be courageous. The Lord your God is with you.

Comments

Popular Posts