Prophetic Prayer Points Against Satanic Defamation, False Reports and Reputation Attacks
Prophetic Prayer Points Against Satanic Defamation, False Reports and Reputation Attacks
Prayer Focus
These prophetic prayers focus on seeking God’s intervention against false accusations, defamatory reports, malicious misrepresentation, character attacks, unjust accusations, damaging rumors, slander, and attempts to destroy a person’s legitimate testimony or reputation.
The emphasis is on truth, divine vindication, wisdom, protection, righteous conduct, restoration, and the frustration of falsehood.
The believer’s response is not personal revenge or retaliation. We commit judgment to God, walk truthfully, exercise wisdom, and ask God to expose falsehood and preserve what is genuine.
Bible Exhortation
Scripture teaches that false accusations and malicious words can cause serious harm, but God remains the ultimate Judge and Defender of His people.
Joseph was falsely accused. David was repeatedly misrepresented by his enemies. Daniel’s enemies searched for accusations against him. Jesus Himself was falsely accused. Yet none of these false reports could ultimately cancel God’s purpose. This teaches us an important principle:
A false report may be loud, but it does not become truth merely because it is repeated.
When falsely accused, do not abandon righteousness. Do not answer lies with lies.Do not respond to slander with hatred. Instead: Pray. Walk in truth. Use wisdom. Keep proper records where appropriate. Seek legitimate counsel. Allow God to vindicate what is genuinely righteous.
Psalm 37:5–6 says that when we commit our way to the Lord, He can bring our righteousness to light.
Prophetic Illustration
Daniel and the False Accusers
Daniel’s enemies could find no legitimate fault in him. Therefore, they deliberately sought another way to attack him.They manipulated the king into establishing a decree that conflicted with Daniel’s devotion to God. Daniel remained faithful. He did not respond with revenge. He continued to pray. His accusers eventually saw their scheme exposed. Daniel was delivered. God was glorified.
The lesson is clear:
Integrity may be tested, but God can preserve and vindicate the person who continues to walk faithfully before Him.
A false accusation cannot permanently overturn God’s purpose.
Bible Texts
- Psalm 7:1–10 — David appeals to God concerning false accusations.
- Psalm 27:1–6 — Confidence in God amid opposition.
- Psalm 35:1–10 — Crying to God for deliverance from false opposition.
- Psalm 37:5–6 — God brings righteousness to light.
- Psalm 43:1 — God judges and vindicates His people.
- Psalm 64:1–10 — God exposes secret schemes and evil words.
- Psalm 101:5 — Rejection of slander.
- Psalm 119:69–70 — Falsehood contrasted with God’s truth.
- Proverbs 12:22 — God hates lying lips.
- Proverbs 18:8 — The danger of damaging reports.
- Isaiah 54:17 — No weapon formed against God’s people shall prosper.
- Daniel 6:1–28 — Daniel’s integrity and deliverance.
- Matthew 5:11–12 — Blessing amid false accusations for Christ’s sake.
- Romans 8:31–34 — God is the ultimate Judge and Christ intercedes.
- 1 Peter 2:12, 23 — Maintaining honorable conduct despite accusations.
Bible Reading
Primary Bible Reading: Psalm 7:1–10
Read the entire passage aloud.
Pay particular attention to David’s willingness to bring accusations before God rather than taking personal vengeance.
Additional Bible Readings
Psalm 27:1–6
Psalm 35:1–10
Psalm 37:5–6
Psalm 43:1
Psalm 64:1–10
Isaiah 54:14–17
Daniel 6:1–28
Romans 8:31–34
1 Peter 2:12, 23
Confession
Declare aloud:
- Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
- God knows the truth about me.
- I belong to Jesus Christ.
- I reject falsehood.
- I reject slander.
- I reject malicious gossip.
- I reject dishonest manipulation.
- I reject revenge.
- I reject hatred.
- I reject the temptation to answer lies with lies.
- I receive divine wisdom.
- I receive divine discernment.
- I receive divine peace.
- I receive divine courage.
- I receive divine protection.
- I will walk in truth.
- I will maintain integrity.
- I will speak truthfully.
- I will act wisely.
- Every false report contrary to truth shall be exposed according to God’s will.
- Every malicious accusation shall fail to accomplish its destructive purpose.
- Every legitimate testimony God has given me shall be preserved.
- My character shall be established through righteous conduct.
- My legitimate reputation shall not be destroyed by falsehood.
- God shall vindicate what is genuinely righteous.
- I shall not be controlled by fear of people’s opinions.
- I shall not retaliate against those who oppose me.
- I shall continue walking in righteousness.
- I shall fulfil God’s purpose for my life.
- My testimony shall glorify Jesus Christ.
Spiritual Symptoms
These are discernment and prayer prompts, not automatic evidence of demonic activity.
Consider these areas when praying about reputation attacks:
- Repeated circulation of demonstrably false information.
- Persistent misrepresentation of your words or actions.
- Recurring malicious gossip.
- Unjust accusations that repeatedly interfere with legitimate responsibilities.
- Attempts to damage your credibility through false claims.
- Persistent pressure to respond emotionally to accusations.
- Repeated distortion of legitimate accomplishments or intentions.
- Unhealthy rumors spreading through a community or workplace.
- Attempts to provoke you into behavior that could reinforce false accusations.
- Persistent fear concerning what others may believe about you.
- Repeated conflict caused by misinformation.
Such situations may have spiritual, interpersonal, organizational, or legal dimensions. Prayer should be combined with truthfulness, documentation, wise counsel, appropriate communication, and legitimate professional or legal assistance when necessary.
Aggressive Praise & Worship
Praise
Begin with vigorous praise:
“Father, I worship You because You are the God of truth!”
“You are my Defender!”
“You are my Judge!”
“You are my Vindicator!”
“You are my Refuge!”
“You are my Fortress!”
“You know the truth about me!”
“No lie can overthrow Your purpose!”
“No false report can change Your truth!”
“Jesus Christ is Lord!”
Warfare Praise
Clap your hands and declare:
“Every false report shall fail!”
“Every malicious accusation shall fail!”
“Every slanderous word shall lose its destructive power!”
“Every evil testimony against me shall be exposed!”
“Truth shall prevail!”
“God shall vindicate what is righteous!”
“I will not answer lies with lies!”
“I will walk in truth!”
“I will walk in integrity!”
“Jesus Christ is Lord!”
Prophetic Warfare Prayer Points
1.
Every satanic agenda sponsoring false reports against my legitimate life, be exposed and frustrated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
2.
Every malicious accusation designed to destroy my legitimate reputation, lose your power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
3.
Every false testimony raised against me, be exposed by the light of truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
4.
Every tongue speaking falsehood against my legitimate character, be silenced by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
5.
Every evil report designed to damage my legitimate testimony, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
6.
Every satanic strategy using misinformation to frustrate my legitimate progress, be defeated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
7.
Every malicious rumor circulating against me, lose its destructive power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
8.
Every false accusation designed to make innocent people believe lies about me, be exposed and overturned by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
9.
Every evil agenda seeking to corrupt my legitimate reputation, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
10.
Every false report designed to close legitimate doors before me, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
11.
Every satanic influence behind malicious defamation, lose your power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
12.
Every evil narrative constructed against my legitimate testimony, be dismantled by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
13.
Every false witness raised against me, be exposed according to truth and justice, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
14.
Every evil voice seeking to misrepresent my legitimate intentions, be silenced by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
15.
Every satanic scheme designed to turn my legitimate relationships against me through falsehood, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
16.
Every malicious report designed to produce unnecessary conflict around me, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
17.
Every false accusation designed to provoke me into a destructive response, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
18.
Every satanic strategy seeking to make me destroy my own testimony through anger, be defeated by divine wisdom, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
19.
Every evil report designed to produce shame and disgrace unjustly, lose its power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
20.
Every malicious word designed to bury my legitimate testimony, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
21.
Every false report concerning my legitimate work, be exposed by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
22.
Every evil accusation designed to obstruct my legitimate opportunities, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
23.
Every satanic agenda seeking to manipulate people against me through lies, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
24.
Every false narrative designed to rewrite the truth about my legitimate actions, be overturned by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
25.
Every malicious gossip designed to damage my legitimate relationships, lose its power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
26.
Every evil scheme seeking to make me constantly defend myself against falsehood, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
27.
Every satanic accusation designed to produce unnecessary rejection, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
28.
Every false testimony seeking to create confusion around my legitimate identity and character, be exposed by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
29.
Every evil report designed to destroy legitimate trust concerning me, be overturned by truth and righteous conduct, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
30.
Every satanic strategy seeking to make falsehood louder than truth, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
31.
Every malicious accusation designed to frustrate my legitimate assignment, lose your power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
32.
Every evil report seeking to create permanent damage from temporary misunderstanding, be overturned by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
33.
Every false allegation designed to provoke unnecessary hostility against me, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every satanic influence seeking to make me respond foolishly to accusations, be defeated by divine wisdom, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
35.
Every malicious defamation intended to bury my legitimate opportunities, be frustrated by the power of God, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
36.
Every false report designed to undermine my legitimate work and responsibilities, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
37.
Every evil scheme seeking to use my past mistakes dishonestly against my present legitimate progress, lose your power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
38.
Every satanic accusation seeking to permanently define me by falsehood, be silenced by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
39.
Every malicious voice seeking to destroy what God is legitimately building in my life, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
40.
Every false report designed to create fear in my heart, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
41.
Every satanic agenda seeking to make me abandon righteousness because of criticism, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
42.
Every evil report designed to bring unjust disgrace upon my legitimate name, be overturned according to truth and justice, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
43.
Every malicious accusation seeking to frustrate legitimate restoration, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
44.
Every satanic strategy designed to make me repay slander with slander, be defeated by the grace of God, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
45.
Every evil report contrary to God’s legitimate purpose for my life, be rendered powerless, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
46.
Every false witness seeking to establish destructive lies against me, be exposed according to truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
47.
Every satanic defamation designed to destroy my legitimate testimony, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
48.
Every malicious campaign designed to make falsehood prevail over truth, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
49.
Every accusation contrary to truth that seeks to frustrate God’s legitimate purpose for my life, be overturned by divine justice, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
50.
Father, arise in Your mighty power and expose every false report, malicious accusation, defamatory campaign, deceptive narrative, and reputation attack contrary to truth; preserve my legitimate testimony, give me wisdom to respond righteously, and vindicate what is genuinely righteous according to Your perfect will, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Prayer Instructions
- Begin with vigorous thanksgiving and praise.
- Read Psalm 7:1–10 aloud.
- Read Psalm 37:5–6 aloud.
- Read Psalm 64:1–10 aloud.
- Read Isaiah 54:14–17 aloud.
- Read Daniel 6:1–28 aloud or in sections.
- Read Romans 8:31–34 aloud.
- Read 1 Peter 2:12, 23 aloud.
- Make the confession boldly.
- Pray all 50 prayer points with spiritual intensity.
- Ask God to expose falsehood and establish truth.
- Ask God for wisdom before responding publicly to accusations.
- Refuse to answer slander with slander.
- Keep appropriate records of serious false allegations when necessary.
- Seek trustworthy counsel when a situation involves employment, family, legal, financial, or organizational consequences.
- Maintain honorable conduct even when falsely accused.
- Do not allow anger to control your response.
- Finish with vigorous praise and the prophetic declarations.
Dos and Don’ts
Dos
- Do walk in truth.
- Do maintain integrity.
- Do pray for divine vindication.
- Do respond calmly and wisely.
- Do verify accusations before reacting.
- Do preserve relevant evidence and documentation when appropriate.
- Do seek trustworthy counsel.
- Do correct demonstrably false information through legitimate channels.
- Do maintain healthy boundaries.
- Do forgive without surrendering wisdom.
- Do allow your consistent conduct to reinforce your testimony.
- Do seek legitimate professional or legal assistance when serious defamation requires it.
Don’ts
- Don’t retaliate with slander.
- Don’t fabricate accusations against others.
- Don’t threaten suspected opponents.
- Don’t curse people.
- Don’t publish unverified allegations.
- Don’t assume every criticism is demonic.
- Don’t allow paranoia to control your decisions.
- Don’t destroy relationships based on rumors alone.
- Don’t compromise your integrity while defending yourself.
- Don’t take personal vengeance.
- Don’t allow false accusations to make you abandon righteous conduct.
Prophetic Declaration
Raise your hands and declare:
Jesus Christ is Lord over my life.
God knows the truth about me.
The Lord is my Defender and my Vindicator.
I reject falsehood.
I reject slander.
I reject malicious gossip.
I reject dishonest manipulation.
I reject revenge.
I reject hatred.
I reject the temptation to answer lies with lies.
I receive divine wisdom.
I receive divine discernment.
I receive divine peace.
I receive divine courage.
I receive divine protection.
Every false report contrary to truth shall fail.
Every malicious accusation shall lose its destructive power.
Every deceptive narrative shall be exposed according to truth.
Every evil report designed to destroy my legitimate testimony shall fail.
Every false witness shall be exposed according to truth and justice. My legitimate reputation shall be preserved through truth and righteous conduct. God shall vindicate what is genuinely righteous. I shall not be controlled by people’s opinions. I shall not retaliate against those who oppose me. I shall walk in truth. I shall walk in integrity. I shall walk in wisdom. I shall walk in peace. I shall walk in righteousness. I shall fulfil God’s purpose for my life. I shall finish well. My testimony shall glorify Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Closing Warfare Prayers
Every false report raised against my legitimate life, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every malicious accusation designed to destroy my legitimate reputation, lose your power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every false testimony raised against me, be exposed by the light of truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every tongue speaking falsehood against my legitimate character, be silenced by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every evil report designed to damage my legitimate testimony, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every satanic strategy using misinformation to frustrate my legitimate progress, be defeated, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every malicious rumor circulating against me, lose its destructive power, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every false accusation designed to provoke me into a destructive response, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every evil agenda seeking to corrupt my legitimate reputation, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Every false report designed to close legitimate doors before me, fail completely, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Father, establish truth concerning every matter that genuinely concerns me, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Father, give me wisdom to respond to false accusations without compromising my integrity, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Father, protect me from the temptation to respond to slander with slander, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Father, give me courage to use legitimate channels to correct serious falsehood, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Father, vindicate what is genuinely righteous and correct whatever I need to correct in my own conduct, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Let every false report contrary to truth fail to accomplish its destructive purpose, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Let every malicious accusation be exposed according to truth and justice, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Let every deceptive narrative designed to destroy legitimate trust be overturned by truth, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Let Your peace rule my heart while You work, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
I declare that the Lord is my Defender, my Vindicator, and my Refuge, in the name of Jesus, Amen.
Conclusion at the End of the Prayers
Father, I thank You because You are the God of truth, righteousness, justice, and mercy. You know every fact. You know every circumstance. You know every accusation. You know every word spoken about me. Nothing is hidden from You. I therefore surrender every matter concerning my reputation into Your hands. Where I have been falsely accused, bring truth to light. Where I have been misrepresented, establish truth. Where malicious reports have been circulated, frustrate their destructive purpose. Where there has been misunderstanding, bring clarity. Where there has been genuine wrongdoing on my part, give me humility to acknowledge it, wisdom to correct it, and grace to make things right.
Where there has been deliberate falsehood, protect me from its destructive consequences. Give me wisdom to know when to speak. Give me wisdom to know when to remain silent. Give me courage to defend truth appropriately. Give me grace not to defend myself through lies. Keep me from anger. Keep me from revenge. Keep me from hatred. Keep me from reckless accusations. Keep me from damaging my own testimony through impulsive reactions. Let my conduct agree with my confession. Let my character testify to Your work in my life. Let truth prevail over falsehood. Let righteousness prevail over malicious accusation. Let wisdom prevail over emotional reaction. Let peace prevail over confusion. Preserve every legitimate relationship, responsibility, opportunity, and purpose You have ordained for me. Let no false report permanently destroy what You are legitimately building. Let no malicious accusation cancel Your purpose. Let no deceptive narrative determine my future. I choose truth. I choose integrity. I choose wisdom. I choose righteousness. I choose forgiveness without foolishness. I choose peace without compromise. I choose faith over fear. I commit my reputation into Your hands. I trust You to vindicate what is genuinely righteous. I will continue to walk in truth. I will continue to walk in integrity. I will continue to walk in wisdom. I will continue to walk in obedience. I will fulfil Your purpose for my life. I shall finish well. My testimony shall glorify Jesus Christ. Father, receive all the glory, honour, and praise. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
Need Prayer or Spiritual Guidance?
If these prayers have blessed you or you would like us to stand with you in prayer, please feel free to contact us.
Phone: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp: +2348034051701
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai






Comments
Post a Comment