CHILDREEN DILIVERANCE PRAYER POINTS


                          RELEASE OF CHILDREN FROM BONDAGE

Confession: Psalms 3: 2-8, 127, Job 22:28, Col. 1:9, 10:1, l Cor. 7:14, Lk. 1:37, Rom. 16:20

PRAYER POINTS:
1. I bind every spirit contrary to the spirit of God preventing me from enjoying my children, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind every spirit blinding their minds from receiving the glorious light of the Gospel our Lord Jesus Christ, in the name of Jesus.
3. Let all spirit of stubbornness, pride a nd disrespect for parents flee from
their lives, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, destroy anything in my children preventing them from doing Your will, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every curse, evil covenant and all inherited problems passed down to my children should be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
6. Mention their names one by one and tell the Lord, what you want them to become in life.
7. Let every association and agreement between my children and my enemies be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
8. My children will not become mis-directed arrows, in the name of Jesus.
9. I release my children from the bondage of any evil domination, in the
name of Jesus.
10. Let all evil influences by demonic friends clear away, in the name of Jesus.
11. You ……. (mention the name of the child), I dissociate you from any
conscious or unconscious demonic groupings or involvement in the name
of Jesus.
12. I receive the mandate to release my children from the prison of any
strongman, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let God arise and all the enemies of my home be scattered in the name of Jesus.
14. Every evil influence and activity of strange women on my children should
be nullified, in the name of Jesus.



Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts