PRAYERS TO DESTROY SATANIC EMBARGO: 56 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
PRAYERS TO DESTROY SATANIC EMBARGO: 56 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
Key Scriptures
“And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth... there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.” — 1 Kings 17:1
“And they shall take up the serpent; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.” — Mark 16:18
“Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.” — Psalm 124:7
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.” — Isaiah 54:17
There are seasons when a person works hard but seems unable to move forward.
Doors appear to close repeatedly.
Opportunities disappear at the point of manifestation.
Good things seem to be delayed.
Progress is resisted.
Breakthrough appears close, but something seems to stand between the believer and the desired result.
This is what many believers describe as a satanic embargo.
An embargo is a restriction or prohibition that prevents movement, access, supply, progress, or release. Spiritually, this prayer programme is focused on confronting every satanic restriction, embargo, limitation, blockade, delay, and opposition working against the advancement of God's people.
The Bible says:
“The snare is broken, and we are escaped.” — Psalm 124:7
Therefore, every evil snare must break.
Every satanic embargo must be destroyed.
Every wicked restriction must give way.
Every power saying “you will not pass” must be silenced by the power of God.
You will not remain where the enemy has placed you.
You will move forward.
You will advance.
You will recover what has been lost.
You will possess what God has ordained for you.
And you will testify to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
WHAT IS A SATANIC EMBARGO?
A satanic embargo can be understood, in the language of spiritual warfare, as a perceived spiritual restriction against progress, breakthrough, opportunity, freedom, or manifestation.
It may manifest through repeated patterns such as:
- Persistent stagnation.
- Repeated disappointment.
- Unexplained delay.
- Constant failure at the edge of breakthrough.
- Opportunities repeatedly slipping away.
- Repeated cycles of starting and stopping.
- Persistent opposition to advancement.
- Repeated setbacks.
- Fear and discouragement.
- Destructive relationships.
- Foundational patterns.
- Evil covenants.
- Spiritual battles surrounding one's destiny.
The answer is not fear.
The answer is to submit yourself to God, stand upon His Word, pray with faith, walk in obedience, and resist the enemy.
The Bible says:
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” — James 4:7
GOD CAN BREAK EVERY RESTRICTION
The children of Israel faced the Red Sea and appeared to have nowhere to go.
Behind them was Pharaoh's army.
Before them was the sea.
Yet God made a way where there appeared to be no way.
“And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward.” — Exodus 14:15
The command was simple:
Go forward.
There are situations where the enemy wants you to believe that your present condition is permanent.
It is not.
The God who opened the Red Sea is still able to make a way.
BARTIMAEUS REFUSED TO ACCEPT HIS CONDITION
In Mark 10:46–52, blind Bartimaeus heard that Jesus was passing by.
When he cried out for mercy, people tried to silence him.
But he cried even louder.
Jesus stopped.
Bartimaeus received his sight.
His situation changed because he refused to remain silent.
Your current condition does not have to become your permanent condition.
There is power in persistent faith and prayer.
THE POWER OF PRAISE
Before entering into these warfare prayers, give God quality praise and worship.
Praise changes the atmosphere of your heart and directs your attention toward God rather than toward the size of your problem.
Paul and Silas prayed and sang praises at midnight while they were in prison.
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.” — Acts 16:25
Then the prison shook.
“And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken.” — Acts 16:26
Therefore, do not underestimate the power of praise.
When you praise God in the midst of warfare, you are declaring that your confidence is in Him.
SATANIC EMBARGOES MUST NOT STOP YOUR DESTINY
There may be things God has placed in your heart that you have not yet seen manifested.
Do not automatically conclude that God has forgotten you.
Sometimes you need patience.
Sometimes you need wisdom.
Sometimes you need to change direction.
Sometimes you need practical action.
And sometimes you need persistent spiritual warfare.
The important thing is to remain submitted to God and refuse to surrender to hopelessness.
“For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again.” — Proverbs 24:16
You may fall.
You may experience disappointment.
You may face opposition.
But rise again.
PREPARATION BEFORE THE PRAYER
Before beginning these prayers, take time to prepare your heart before God.
A. THANK GOD
Thank God for the gift of life and for His faithfulness.
Thank Him for what He has already done and for what you trust Him to do.
B. CONFESS YOUR SINS
Confess every known sin before God.
Ask for mercy and repent sincerely.
Do not use warfare prayer as a substitute for repentance and obedience.
“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” — 1 John 1:9
Regarding the sins of ancestors, bring every known family pattern before God and ask for mercy, while trusting Christ rather than living in fear of ancestral guilt.
C. QUALITY PRAISE AND WORSHIP
Spend quality time praising and worshipping God before entering the prayer session.
Sing songs that magnify Jesus.
Declare His greatness.
Thank Him for His goodness.
Then proceed into the warfare prayers with faith.
POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES AGAINST SATANIC EMBARGO
Psalm 124:7
“Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.”
Isaiah 54:17
“No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Luke 10:19
“Behold, I give unto you power... over all the power of the enemy.”
Zechariah 4:7
“Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain.”
Micah 2:13
“The breaker is come up before them.”
Psalm 18:45
“The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.”
Isaiah 45:2
“I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.”
Psalm 34:19
“Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.”
56 POWERFUL PRAYERS TO DESTROY SATANIC EMBARGO
SESSION ONE: BREAKING EVERY POWER OF EMBARGO
- Holy Ghost fire, clear away every power blocking my advancement in life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic embargo operating against my life and destiny, break now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Magnet of infirmity in my life, backfire by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft plantation in my body, whether in my womb, heart, head, or any other part of my body, come out now, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject the spirit of the tail and claim the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind every deception and manipulation targeted at my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to fail at the edge of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Any ancient power holding on to my virtues, release them now and lose your hold over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- All my blessings in wrong hands, jump out and locate me now, in the name of Jesus.
- I declare by the power in the name and the blood of Jesus that there shall be no more embargo in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O God, arise and scatter every power assigned to stop me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic embargo placed upon my destiny, career, business, marriage, health, finances, ministry, and progress, break now by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Owners of evil loads, appear, carry your load and get out now, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every curse of premature death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every gang-up against my peace, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any serpent that has swallowed my destiny, vomit me and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive uncommon wisdom to excel in life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anointing for uncommon breakthroughs in every area of my life, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I declare that I am a success and not a failure, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, grant me unquestionable victory in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION TWO: BREAKING COVENANTS, CHAINS AND FOUNDATIONAL EMBARGOES
- I declare by the power in the blood of Jesus that there shall be no more embargoes against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Belly of the earth, release all my buried virtues by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power saying that my legs will not carry me to my place of blessings, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power opposing the manifestation of good things in my life, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Idols of my place of birth and origin, I break your chains; release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited covenant affecting my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to put off the light of my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil eyes monitoring my destiny, receive the fire of the Holy Ghost and go blind now, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, deliver me from every lion assigned to eat me up, in the name of Jesus.
- Every python squeezing good things out of my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- All foxes assigned to destroy my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands preparing evil garments for me, be cut off now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic triggers aborting my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked meeting planned against my life and destiny, scatter now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil verdict pronounced against my life, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- All wicked fetters limiting my life and progress, break and release me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION THREE: RECOVERING VIRTUES AND DESTINY
- Every power, spirit, and personality trading and prospering with my virtues, return them to me now and lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every book of generational failure working against my career and the work of my hands, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sickness assigned to slow down my destiny, I command you to get out now; you shall not determine my future, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, accelerate my speed and close every gap between where I am and where I am supposed to be, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power programming affliction, sickness, and death into my life, you have failed; lose your power now, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, if I am in the wrong place, relocate me by Your wisdom and direction, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I terminate every journey into darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue, overtake, and recover everything that has been stolen from me through evil spiritual operations, in the name of Jesus.
- All of my goodness buried by demonic agents, be exhumed now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of generational loneliness working against my life and marriage, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I break open every ancestral warehouse housing my goodness, and I recover everything that God has ordained for me, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION FOUR: TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF EVERY SATANIC EMBARGO
- Every strongman or strongwoman assigned to hinder my life and progress, lose your power and release what belongs to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Inherited covenants negatively affecting my life, break, break, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse or covenant working against my progress, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every monitoring gadget monitoring my life and destiny, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft vulture that has swallowed my destiny, vomit it and lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every eater of flesh and drinker of blood assigned to stop me, be frustrated and defeated, in the name of Jesus.
- My life and that of my family are not for sale, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Every close enemy who has eaten with me, lived around me, or gained access to my life while secretly working against me, be exposed and disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil authority figure manipulating my life and destiny, your time is up; lose your power and fall from your position of influence, in the name of Jesus.
PRAY THIS DECLARATION WITH FAITH
I declare that every satanic embargo against my life is broken.
I shall move forward.
I shall advance.
I shall not remain stagnant.
I shall not be permanently delayed.
I shall not fail at the edge of breakthrough.
Every evil restriction against my progress shall break.
Every satanic blockade against my opportunities shall collapse.
Every wicked limitation against my destiny shall be removed.
My blessings shall not remain in wrong hands.
My virtues shall not remain buried.
My glory shall not be exchanged.
My destiny shall not be wasted.
My future shall not be destroyed.
The powers of darkness shall not determine my future.
The Word of God shall determine my future.
The blood of Jesus speaks for me.
The power of the Holy Ghost works in me.
The Lord shall order my steps.
The Lord shall open doors before me.
The Lord shall make a way where there appears to be no way.
I am moving forward.
I am advancing.
I am recovering.
I am possessing my possessions.
I am entering my season of divine manifestation.
Every embargo is broken.
Every chain is broken.
Every evil restriction is broken.
Every satanic limitation is broken.
I shall testify of the goodness of the Lord.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
In the name of Jesus, I declare over your life:
Every embargo standing between you and your breakthrough shall break.
Every evil gate blocking your advancement shall open.
Every satanic restriction placed upon your destiny shall be destroyed.
The powers that have said “you will not move forward” shall be disgraced.
You shall move forward.
You shall not remain where the enemy has kept you.
Your career shall move forward.
Your business shall move forward.
Your marriage shall move forward.
Your ministry shall move forward.
Your finances shall move forward.
Your education shall move forward.
Your divine assignment shall move forward.
Every cycle of stagnation shall break.
Every cycle of delay shall break.
Every cycle of repeated disappointment shall break.
Every power stealing your opportunities shall lose its power.
Every evil hand manipulating your progress shall be removed.
Every door God has ordained for you shall open.
Your lost opportunities shall be restored according to God's will.
Your buried virtues shall come forth.
Your light shall shine.
Your glory shall manifest.
Your testimony shall appear.
You shall recover.
You shall advance.
You shall possess your possessions.
You shall fulfil your destiny.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
DO NOT GIVE UP
If you have been praying about a particular situation for a long time, do not allow disappointment to make you abandon your faith.
The Bible says:
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” — Galatians 6:9
Keep praying.
Keep believing.
Keep obeying God.
Keep working.
Keep making wise decisions.
Keep seeking divine direction.
Prayer does not mean that we stop taking practical steps.
Instead, prayer brings our lives under the direction and power of God.
WHEN GOD BREAKS THE EMBARGO
When God gives you breakthrough, remember the One who brought you through.
Do not return to the same practices that caused spiritual bondage.
Continue in:
- Prayer.
- Bible study.
- Worship.
- Obedience.
- Fellowship with God.
- Wise relationships.
- Good decisions.
- Thanksgiving.
The Bible says:
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” — John 8:36
Freedom should lead to a deeper walk with Christ.
FAITH CONFESSION
I belong to Jesus Christ.
My life is in God's hands.
Every satanic embargo against me is broken.
I reject stagnation.
I reject permanent delay.
I reject backwardness.
I reject failure at the edge of breakthrough.
I reject every evil limitation.
I reject every satanic restriction.
I reject every evil verdict.
I reject every negative pronouncement.
I reject every bondage contrary to the Word of God.
My destiny shall not be wasted.
My glory shall not be buried.
My virtues shall not be stolen.
My blessings shall not remain in wrong hands.
My doors shall open.
My helpers shall locate me.
My steps shall be ordered by the Lord.
The Lord shall make a way for me.
I shall move forward.
I shall advance.
I shall recover.
I shall possess my possessions.
I shall testify.
I shall fulfil God's purpose for my life.
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
The snare is broken.
I am escaped.
I am free through Jesus Christ.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
CLOSING PRAYER
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, I thank You because You are the God who breaks chains, opens doors, makes ways, and delivers Your people.
Every satanic embargo standing against the life of everyone praying these prayers, let it break now.
Every evil restriction against their advancement, be removed.
Every chain holding their virtues, break.
Every power blocking their opportunities, be scattered.
Every evil covenant speaking against their progress, be broken.
Every foundational limitation resisting their advancement, be destroyed.
Lord, order their steps.
Open the right doors.
Connect them with the right people.
Give them wisdom to recognize the opportunities You bring into their lives.
Let their light shine.
Let their destiny advance.
Let their testimony appear.
May they move from stagnation to progress, from delay to manifestation, from bondage to freedom, and from limitation to divine advancement.
Let every glory that has been buried arise.
Let every legitimate blessing that has been delayed be released according to Your will.
Let Your name be glorified in their lives.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Has God broken a satanic embargo in your life?
Has He delivered you from stagnation, delay, repeated disappointment, foundational battles, or spiritual opposition?
Share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage another person who is believing God for breakthrough.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, protection, and spiritual warfare.
RELATED ARTICLES
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Stagnation With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers Against Delay and Backwardness With Bible Verses
- My Background Cannot Stop Me: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Prayers to Fulfil Your Destiny: 50 Powerful Prayer Points With Bible Verses
- Prayers to Arise and Shine: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Supernatural Upliftment: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Prayers for Divine Direction: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers for Open Doors With Bible Verses
- 50 Powerful Prayers for Restoration With Bible Verses
- Foundational and Covenant-Breaking Prayers: 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Stop Them Before They Stop You! 50 Powerful Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses
- Dealing With the Strongman: 104 Powerful Deliverance and Warfare Prayers With Bible Verses







Comments
Post a Comment