MY DOORS MUST OPEN!

    


                           MY DOORS MUST OPEN!  1 Corinthians 16:9 ...

Who has tried to shut doors against your life?  Who has said it is over for you?
Acts 12:11-14 says that Peter had been put in prison.  King Herod had been pursuing his life for destruction; but an angel came and delivered Peter out of the prison.  He went to Mary’s house and persistently knocked on the door until it was opened. In this season you must be persistent. You must push.  You must press forth until something happens.  You are so close to your breakthrough.  Do not give up.  Your enemies shall be astonished concerning what God is about to do in your life.  Herod never believed that Peter would break out of that prison.  Likewise, your enemies may think you are still jobless, still homeless, still sick, still in poverty, still depressed; but they shall be surprised!  You are not at the same place anymore.  You are advancing!  No power can stop where God is taking you this year.  You are getting there!  The world can never measure the standard of a true child of God.  The expectation of your enemies shall be brought to nothing.  God opened the door for Peter who was almost condemned.  Get ready for opened doors, for victory.  A door is a place of transition.  The first open door is salvation.

The second is baptism in the Holy Spirit.  John 10:7 says that Jesus is the Door.  If Jesus is your door, who can stand against it? Nothing can touch you!  1 Corinthians 16:9 says, “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” Great and mighty doors have been opened unto you but there are many enemies.  They have seen your greatness.  They have seen you shine and want to stop you—but a thousand shall fall at your side and ten thousand at your right hand (Psalm 91:7).  God has opened doors of opportunity, success, abundance, and elevation for you.  All it takes is for you to fight the battle. Isaiah 22:22 says, “And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.”  That key is the key of prosperity, the key of a leader, the key of a warrior, the key of authority.  David took authority over Goliath.  God says, “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name” (Revelation 3:8).  Because you have not denied Him, He will set you free in your job, your business, or your marriage.  If it has seemed like doors have been shut against you, God has something better for you, like we find in the story of Job. God was listening to him. Better things are coming your way.

In Acts 16:37-39, the devil thought he had Paul and Silas locked up; but at midnight the miracle came.  In your darkest hour, God will bring you out!  In 2 Chronicles 20:1-24, a door of destruction was prepared for King Jehoshophat; but because of how he prepared himself, that door was opened to his enemies instead.  Jehoshophat sought the Lord, fasted, prayed, and appointed singers to radically praise the Lord.  The enemies began to kill themselves.  Confusion went to the enemy’s camp.  No one survived.
So how do you ensure your doors are opened?
1.   Walk in repentance.  2.  Discover why the door was shut. Ask, “Was it my fault? Was it my action?”  If you have done only good; then it was God who shut the door, and something better is coming.  3.  Anoint every strategic area in your home or job.  4.  Do not despise small beginnings.  5.  Be bold. Confront your enemies at their gate. Do not hide.  David went after Goliath.  6.  Decree good things in your life.  7. Praise God for your guaranteed victory. It is your turn, your time. Your doors must open in Jesus Name


1.Blood of Jesus,fight for me and my family in the name of Jesus
2.Father, locate every scheme and schedule of darkness designed against my destiny and destroy them by your power in the name of Jesus
3.Time- table of failure designed against my next level: fail in the name of Jesus
4.Book of postponement written against my manifestation, burn by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Wicked buyers programmed to buy off my prosperity: die in the name of Jesus
6.Third eyes monitoring my progress, receive blindness in the name of Jesus
7.Altar of battle, struggle and trouble working against my peace: crash in the name of Jesus
8. Marketers and distributors of hardship: I'm not your customer die in the name of Jesus
9. Software of darkness processing hardship into my life: fail in the name of Jesus
10. Witchcraft dry- cleaners washing away my favours: die in the name of Jesus
11. Evil singers singing funeral songs in my name: die in my stead in the name of Jesus.
12. Agenda of iniquity designed to quench my fire: scatter in the name of Jesus
13. Stubborn voice of darkness opposing my advancement: cease in the name of Jesus
14. Power of witchcraft against my life die in the name of Jesus
15. Alliance of wickedness against my glory: break in the name of Jesus
16. Satanic rags worn on me burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus
17. Mark of battle and struggle in any area of my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
18. Spokesperson of darkness announcing my destruction: suffer your own destruction in the name of Jesus
19. Power of witchcraft prison over my life break in the name of Jesus
20. Voice of satanic seed and offering against my increase: cease in the name of Jesus
21. Satanic assassins employed to take my life: kill your senders in the name of Jesus
22. Evil command upon my image: fail in the name of Jesus
23. Spirit wife or husband assigned my marriage fail now in the name of Jesus
24. Fire of God: raze down evil towers constructed on my Cananland in the name of Jesus
25. Witchcraft injection programmed to crash my health: backfire in the name of Jesus
26. Holy Ghost, withdraw the power of your word from powers using them to fight me in the name of Jesus
27. My voice will not be stored in satanic containers in the name of Jesus
28. Sacrifices placed in the coven against my announcement and progress die now by fire in the name of Jesus
29. Power of wicked technology over my destiny scatter in the name of Jesus
30. My garments will not obey evil command in the name of Jesus
31. Powers using my glory on my behalf: die in the name of Jesus
32. Lord Jesus, terminate powers of satanic prosecution and persecution over my destiny in the name of Jesus
33. I reject Egyptian hard labour and Herod's prison in the name of Jesus.
34. Lord Jesus, appoint Nehemiah's workmen for me in my ministry, marriage and career in the name of Jesus
35. I refuse to pay wicked wage for my age in the name of Jesus
36. Holy Ghost, destroy the immunity of my enemies against warfare prayers in the name of Jesus.
37. Facilities of darkness serving my troublers: fail in the name of Jesus
38. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Raise the helpers of The Throne Apostolic Ministry beyond attacks and losses in the name of Jesus
39. Lord Jesus, grant every helper of The Throne Apostolic Ministry the reward of Abraham in the name of Jesus
40. Thank you Lord for delivering me from every evil works in the name of Jesus


Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts