O LORD, VISIT ME AND DESTROY EVERY WORK OF THE ENEMY


O LORD, VISIT ME AND DESTROY EVERY WORK OF THE ENEMY
Bible reading: Exodus 2:1-9, Judges 13:2-25, Psalms 83:1-18, 1st Samuel 1:1-28, Psalm 128:1-6
Confession: Psalms 20:1-9, Psalms 1:1-3, Matthew 17:14-20, Genesis 21:1-3
                   
When God visits a nation, a family or an individual, it could either result in good or bad for the enemy. It could result in a disaster, while peace, joy and happiness are for the children of God. The Lord visited the land of Egypt because of the children of Israel. He did mighty unforgettable wonders. When a person call on God day and night without giving Him a breathing space and is expectant, the visitation of God might be earlier than expected or He could decide not to come as early as they think. But one thing is certain, He will surely come. When God comes, one’s spiritual life and physical life will change. He wipes, clean all filthiness for Him to answer by fire.

When the Lord visits you, your life will experience a turnaround breakthrough, good things will spring forth, everlasting joy will be your lot; you will laugh last and experience deliverance from all bondages. Your fears will be handicapped and the enemies will fear you. You will have victory over your enemies, bad dreams will come to an end, sicknesses will disappear; bitterness, long-time sorrow, misfortunes, bad luck, marital challenges and affliction of all forms will disappear.
I decree into your life that the God that created the Heavens and the Earth will establish good things in your life in the name of Jesus.

You are the next to testify, congratulations;

Prayer Points.

  1. Oh Lord I thank you for all you have done for me in the name of Jesus.
  2. Oh Lord I magnify your name and adore you because your kingdom is everlasting in the name of Jesus
  3. Wherever I have erred against you, Oh Lord, forgive me and hear my supplication in the name of Jesus.
  4. Oh Lord, wash me with the blood of Jesus from all the stains of sin in the name of Jesus
  5. I ask for your mercy, have mercy on me and hear my plea in the name of Jesus.
  6. You heavens of my prayer, open now in the name of Jesus.
  7. God of all creation, visit me and change my story for good, in the name of Jesus.
  8. By divine visitation let every demonic instrument in my body, perish in the name of Jesus.
  9. By the visitation of the Almighty God, let every evil altar fashioned against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
  10. I curse every satanic priest standing at any evil altar to peep and mutter against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
  11. Every satanic instrument in my body, fashioned to cause sorrow, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
  12. Everything programmed into the wind, fashioned against any marriage and my fruitfulness, die in the name of Jesus.
13.   My Father, avenge me of my adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
14.   Domestic witchcraft, troubling my life and family di in the name of Jesus
15.Enemies of my progress, die in the name of Jesus
16.Garment of darkness on my body, CATCH FIRE! in the name of Jesus
17.Power of environmental covens, Die, in the name of Jesus
18.Opportunity wasters, my life is not your candidate, Die! in the name of Jesus
19.Drinkers of blood and eaters of flesh, Hear the word of the Lord, DIE! in the name of Jesus
20.By the power that healed blind Bartemaeus, O God Arise! Heal me by Fire! in the name of Jesus.
21.Power of infirmity in my life Die, in the name of Jesus
22.My Father, You are the One who created times and seasons, and You put me here to operate, I thank You Father for bringing me here today, by the power of the Holy Ghost, I recover my destiny from the hands of the wicked. Father, as David cried unto You, so do I cry today, that: Father, my times are in Your Hands deliver me from my wicked enemies. OH GOD ARISE AND RESCUE MY DESTINY FROM THE HANDS OF THE WICKED in the name of Jesus
23.(Raise up your right hand to the heavenlies). In the name of Jesus, I de-programme whatever the enemy has programmed into the sun, into the moon and into the stars, concerning my life. I destroy every evil that has been programmed against me in the heavenlies, in the name of Jesus. Every enchantment, every evil pronouncement, that has been made against me into the atmosphere, I nullify them by Fire! I nullify them by Fire!! I nullify them by Fire!!! in the name of Jesus
24.Every altar of darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DIE! in the name of Jesus
25.Every problem programmed into my life from the heavenlies, DIE! in the name of Jesus
26.My Father! Arise! Fight for me Now! in the name of Jesus.
27.Every power assigned to destroy my destiny, DIE! in the name of Jesus
28.Every power of frustration that pursued me last year, Your Time Is Up! DIE! in the name of Jesus
29.Every enemy of my promotion and advancement S-C-A-T-T-E-R in the name of Jesus
30.Every operation of darkness in my family line, DIE in the name of Jesus
31.I shall have unstoppable advancement in the name of Jesus.
32.This year, the wealth of the unbelievers shall be transferred to my bosom, in the name of Jesus 33.This year, my star shall arise and fall no more, in the name of Jesus
34.I recover ten-fold all my wasted years, in the name of Jesus.
35.Every power of the night programmed against my progress, S-C-A-T-T-E-R! in the name of Jesus
36.Mountain of affliction before me, S-C-A-T-T-E-R! in the name of Jesus
37.Every dream affliction in my life and family Die! in the name of Jesus
38.Every evil hand that shall point to my star this year, W-H-I-T-H-E-R! in the name of Jesus
39.Every satanic malpractice over my family, I cut you off! in the name of Jesus
40.Every power assigned to use my life as a dumping ground, C-A-T-C-H-F-I-R-E! in the name of Jesus
41.Every tree of failure of my father’s house, Die! in the name of Jesus
(Sing three hot songs with boiling aggression… No. 1 song: Let God Arise and my enemies be scattered [3ce] Let God, My God Arise. No. 2 song: The Lion of Judah has broken every yoke, He has given me the victory again and again. No. 3 song: The walls of Jericho fell down flat, As children of God we’re praising the Lord, the walls of Jericho fell down flat.) EVERY WALL OF JERICHO ASSIGNED AGAINST MY SUCCESS, S-C-A-T-T-E-R! in Jesus Name.
42.Every power declaring that it is over for me, You Are A LIAR! DIE! in the name of Jesus
43.Every good thing that I have laid my hands upon, my hands shall finish it, in the name of Jesus
44.Every yoke upon my hands, B-R-E-A-K! in the name of Jesus
45.Thou power of bad luck in my life and family DIE In the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393.
WhatsApp.: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com,

Comments

Popular Posts