DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC MANIPULATION: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES.
DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONIC MANIPULATION: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
KEY SCRIPTURE
1 John 3:8
“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
Jesus Christ came to destroy the works of the devil.
This means that no work of darkness has the final authority over the life of a person who has surrendered to Christ.
If you have been experiencing strange pressure, confusion, destructive desires, persistent temptation, unhealthy attachments, or decisions that repeatedly work against your God-given purpose, bring the matter before God in prayer and seek His wisdom.
WHAT IS DEMONIC MANIPULATION?
To start with, ask yourself:
“Am I really free?”
Are you doing what you truly want to do with your life, your relationships, your family, your career, your ministry, and your spiritual walk?
Or is there someone or something influencing you to such a degree that you feel as though you have become a slave to it?
Demonic manipulation is where demonic forces heavily influence the mind and spirit, attempting to cause a person to do things they would not ordinarily do.
Demonic manipulation can also be described as the capturing or influencing of one's reasoning ability, attempting to force a person to conform to the wishes and desires of a manipulator.
It can involve demonic enticement to do things you would not ordinarily do.
In other words, when spiritual deception is involved, a person may begin to reason in ways that are contrary to God's Word and contrary to wisdom.
The enemy seeks to influence people through deception, temptation, fear, confusion, lies, and bondage.
The Bible warns:
“Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” — 2 Corinthians 2:11
Demonic manipulation can be understood as an unseen spiritual influence that attempts to control a person's choices and desires.
It can make a person look away from what is good and reasonable while becoming strongly attracted to what is harmful and destructive.
The danger is that when a person is repeatedly enticed toward something destructive, that desire can become so strong that every other consideration becomes secondary.
But there is hope.
Jesus Christ came to set captives free.
JESUS CHRIST DESTROYS THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL
The foundation of our deliverance is not fear of demons.
The foundation is Jesus Christ.
1 John 3:8 declares:
“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
Jesus demonstrated authority over demonic powers throughout the Gospels.
In Luke 4:35, Jesus rebuked an unclean spirit and commanded it to come out.
In Mark 5:8, Jesus commanded an unclean spirit to leave a man.
Jesus did not negotiate with demonic powers.
He demonstrated the authority of God.
As believers, we are instructed to submit ourselves to God and resist the devil.
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.” — James 4:7
HOW DEMONIC MANIPULATION CAN AFFECT A PERSON
The enemy's strategy is often based on deception.
Jesus said:
“He is a liar, and the father of it.” — John 8:44
Spiritual manipulation may attempt to affect:
- Your thoughts.
- Your decisions.
- Your relationships.
- Your desires.
- Your emotions.
- Your confidence.
- Your prayer life.
- Your ability to recognize deception.
- Your ability to make wise decisions.
- Your understanding of God's Word.
- Your destiny and purpose.
- Your peace.
This is why Scripture says:
“And be renewed in the spirit of your mind.” — Ephesians 4:23
The Christian must continually bring thoughts, desires, and decisions under the authority of God's Word.
SIGNS THAT YOU MAY BE EXPERIENCING DESTRUCTIVE SPIRITUAL INFLUENCE
Not every difficult thought, emotion, temptation, relationship problem, or unusual experience is necessarily demonic.
However, when destructive patterns persist, they should be taken seriously and brought before God.
Some things that may require prayer and discernment include:
- Persistent confusion about important decisions.
- Repeatedly making choices that cause serious harm.
- Feeling trapped in destructive relationships.
- Strong temptation toward behavior that contradicts your convictions.
- Repeated involvement in occult or spiritually dangerous practices.
- Persistent fear and intimidation.
- Feeling unable to break destructive patterns.
- Being repeatedly drawn toward things you know are harmful.
- Unhealthy obsession with another person.
- Persistent spiritual discouragement.
- Difficulty maintaining a consistent prayer life.
- Repeated patterns of deception and manipulation.
Scripture says:
“For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.” — 1 Corinthians 14:33
Therefore, confusion should not be allowed to rule your life.
THE BATTLE FOR THE MIND
One of the greatest areas of spiritual warfare is the mind.
The Bible says:
“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.” — Proverbs 23:7
The enemy wants to plant lies, while God wants us to know the truth.
Jesus said:
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” — John 8:32
This is why believers must continually renew their minds through God's Word.
Romans 12:2 says:
“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
When your mind is continually submitted to God, you become better equipped to recognize deception and reject destructive influences.
SAUL OF TARSUS: WHEN THE SCALES FELL
Saul of Tarsus experienced a dramatic encounter with Jesus Christ.
After Jesus appeared to him, Saul became blind.
Later, Ananias prayed for him.
The Bible says:
“And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith.” — Acts 9:18
This passage gives us a powerful picture of spiritual blindness being removed.
Therefore, we can pray that every spiritual blindness preventing us from recognizing truth, deception, danger, and God's direction will be removed.
We can pray:
Every scale preventing me from seeing clearly, fall from my eyes, in the name of Jesus.
DO NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO CONTROL YOUR DECISIONS
God has given human beings the ability to make choices.
Scripture repeatedly calls us to choose wisely.
Joshua said:
“Choose you this day whom ye will serve.” — Joshua 24:15
Therefore, we should not surrender our decision-making to fear, pressure, manipulation, superstition, or ungodly influence.
Pray for wisdom.
Pray for discernment.
Pray for understanding.
Pray for the ability to recognize what is from God and what is contrary to His Word.
James 1:5 says:
“If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God.”
BREAKING FREE FROM EVIL INFLUENCE
If you believe you are being influenced toward destructive behavior, begin by submitting yourself to God.
Renounce involvement with occult practices.
Reject ungodly counsel.
Separate yourself from relationships that deliberately pull you away from God.
Fill your mind with Scripture.
Pray consistently.
Seek mature Christian counsel.
And remember that freedom is not merely about casting something away; it is also about filling your life with the things of God.
Jesus warned about an unclean spirit returning to an empty house in Matthew 12:43–45.
Therefore, after praying for deliverance, continue walking with God.
PREPARING YOUR HEART BEFORE YOU PRAY
Before beginning these prayers:
- Surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ.
- Repent of known sin.
- Renounce occult practices and ungodly spiritual associations.
- Ask God to expose deception in your life.
- Forgive those you have chosen to forgive.
- Ask God for wisdom and discernment.
- Reject fear.
- Read the Word of God.
- Pray with faith.
- Continue in obedience after prayer.
Remember:
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” — John 8:36
50 POWERFUL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AGAINST DEMONIC MANIPULATION
SESSION ONE: EXPOSING DEMONIC MANIPULATION
- Lord, in the name of Jesus, expose every evil influence attempting to manipulate my life.
- Father, as the scales fell from the eyes of Saul of Tarsus, let every scale of spiritual blindness fall from my eyes, mind, and emotions, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to be under the control of any spiritual influence other than the Spirit of the Living God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I overrule every plan of the enemy to use demonic manipulation against my life, family, ministry, and Prevailing Love, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I make it impossible for the enemy to manipulate me while I sleep, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I refuse to respond to every evil call and every satanic invitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power standing against my life, FALL, and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, in the name of Jesus, I take the hand, eyes, and interest of Satan away from every matter concerning my life, family, ministry, and church.
- I will not die before my time, in the name of Jesus.
- I will not be destroyed by any demonic manipulation, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION TWO: BREAKING SPIRITUAL CONTROL AND BONDAGE
- Lord, I have complete victory over every demonic manipulation aimed at destroying my life, family, business, finances, ministry, and church, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that every spiritual cage holding any area of my life is opened now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power manipulating my thoughts against the will of God, lose your hold over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic influence manipulating my decisions, be broken by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil voice speaking confusion into my mind, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power pushing me toward destructive decisions, lose your influence over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic manipulation working through fear, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil influence manipulating my emotions, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic influence attempting to control my desires, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of spiritual bondage holding my mind captive, break now, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION THREE: DELIVERANCE FROM CONFUSION AND DECEPTION
- Father, let every deception covering my understanding be exposed by Your light, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic veil covering my understanding, tear apart by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I reject every lie of the enemy concerning my life, my future, and my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power making me call evil good and good evil, lose your influence over me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual manipulation making me desire what will destroy me, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me discernment to recognize every evil influence around me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me wisdom to recognize every relationship that is contrary to Your purpose for my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power causing me to repeatedly walk into destructive situations, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic strategy designed to confuse my judgment, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God for every decision I make, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION FOUR: DELIVERANCE DURING SLEEP AND SPIRITUAL ATTACKS
- Every power manipulating my dreams against my destiny, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic voice speaking to me in dreams, be silenced by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil instruction received in dreams, I reject and cancel it, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic manipulation taking place while I sleep, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover my sleeping hours with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil presence assigned to torment me at night, be driven away by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic manipulation operating through fear at night, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil covenant or agreement being reinforced against me in the night, be cancelled through the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power using dreams to manipulate my emotions and decisions, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your presence surround me day and night, in the name of Jesus.
SESSION FIVE: TOTAL FREEDOM AND RESTORATION
- Every power assigned to manipulate my family, be defeated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic manipulation against my marriage and relationships, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power manipulating my finances and business toward destruction, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic influence attacking my ministry and church, be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power manipulating my destiny toward backwardness, break now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic influence causing repeated failure and disappointment, lose your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil influence stealing my peace and joy, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, restore everything that has been damaged through destructive influence and wrong decisions, according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, take complete control of my thoughts, desires, decisions, and actions, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the authority of Jesus Christ, establish me in complete freedom, soundness of mind, wisdom, discernment, obedience, and victory, and let no power of darkness manipulate my life again, in the name of Jesus.
POWERFUL BIBLE VERSES FOR DELIVERANCE FROM MANIPULATION
1 John 3:8
“For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.”
James 4:7
“Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
John 8:32
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:36
“If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”
2 Corinthians 10:4–5
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds.”
Romans 12:2
“Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.”
2 Timothy 1:7
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
1 John 4:4
“Greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
Psalm 34:7
“The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.”
FAITH CONFESSION
I belong to Jesus Christ.
I am not a slave to the enemy.
I am not controlled by darkness.
I reject every satanic manipulation against my life.
I reject every evil influence contrary to God's Word.
My mind belongs to God.
My body belongs to God.
My decisions belong to God.
My future belongs to God.
I receive wisdom.
I receive discernment.
I receive spiritual understanding.
Every scale of spiritual blindness falls from my eyes.
Every satanic veil covering my understanding is removed.
Every evil voice speaking confusion is silenced.
Every destructive influence loses its power over me.
Every spiritual cage is opened.
Every satanic chain is broken.
The truth of God's Word makes me free.
The Son has made me free.
I have the mind of Christ.
I have a sound mind.
I will walk in wisdom.
I will walk in obedience.
I will walk in freedom.
I will fulfil God's purpose for my life.
In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS
I declare that every satanic manipulation against your life shall fail.
I declare that your eyes shall be opened to recognize deception.
I declare that every spiritual scale covering your understanding shall fall.
I declare that every evil influence fighting your decisions shall lose its power.
I declare that you shall no longer be driven by fear.
I declare that you shall no longer be controlled by destructive desires.
I declare that the Holy Spirit shall lead you into truth.
I declare that every spiritual cage holding your life shall open.
I declare that every satanic chain shall break.
I declare that your mind shall be established in the truth of God's Word.
I declare that confusion shall not control your life.
I declare that you shall receive wisdom and discernment.
I declare that evil relationships shall not destroy your destiny.
I declare that every manipulation against your family shall fail.
I declare that every manipulation against your ministry shall fail.
I declare that every manipulation against your finances shall fail.
I declare that every manipulation against your purpose shall fail.
I declare that the power of Jesus Christ shall prevail over every work of darkness.
I declare that you shall walk in freedom.
I declare that you shall walk in victory.
In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
CLOSING PRAYER
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I thank You because Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil.
I pray for everyone reading these prayers.
Let every destructive spiritual influence lose its power.
Let every veil of deception be removed.
Let every scale of spiritual blindness fall.
Let every evil chain be broken.
Let every spiritual cage be opened.
Give Your people wisdom, discernment, understanding, and a sound mind.
Let them recognize deception and reject every influence that is contrary to Your Word.
Protect their minds, families, marriages, businesses, finances, ministries, and destinies.
Let the Holy Spirit guide them into truth.
Let the freedom purchased through Jesus Christ become evident in their lives.
May they walk in obedience, wisdom, peace, and victory.
In Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Has God delivered you from a destructive influence, spiritual bondage, confusion, fear, or a situation that once controlled your life?
Share your testimony.
Your testimony may encourage someone else who is believing God for freedom.
NEED PRAYER OR SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE?
Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call: +2348034051701 | +2348085989393
WhatsApp : +2348034051701
Follow Arena for Prayers for Bible-based prayers on deliverance, healing, restoration, breakthrough, protection, spiritual warfare, and freedom from every form of bondage.
RELATED ARTICLES
- DEEP DELIVERANCE: POWERFUL DELIVERANCE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- DEALING WITH THE STRONGMAN: 104 POWERFUL DELIVERANCE AND WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- PRAYERS AGAINST WITCHCRAFT AND EVIL SPIRITS: 55 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- DEALING WITH THE POWERS OF THE NIGHT: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- PRAYERS TO OVERCOME EVIL DREAMS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- FOUNDATIONAL AND COVENANT-BREAKING PRAYERS: 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES
- STOP THEM BEFORE THEY STOP YOU! 50 POWERFUL WARFARE PRAYERS WITH BIBLE VERSES







Comments
Post a Comment