THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IS AROUND YOU


                                    THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM IS AROUND YOU
Text: Isaiah 41:10-13
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."  Isaiah 41:10-13, become reality in my life tonight, in the name of Jesus.
• There is one word connected to every life in the world. And that is called "PROBLEM" • Someone has said that, it is either you are pursuing a problem or problem is pursuing you or even you are the problem itself waiting to manifest.

WHAT THEN IS PROBLEM?
1. It is a situation that is not welcomed. 2. It is something that affects your peace of mind. 3. It is something that troubles your mind. 4. It is a situation calling for your attention that you have to deal with it. • Jesus our Lord described all problems with one word, whether marital problem, social problem, emotional problem, financial problem. And what Jesus called it is "MOUNTAIN". ===> By the Spirit of my Fathers that is working here, every problem that is mocking your prayers, tonight, they shall disappear, in the name of Jesus. •
As human beings there are 4 things we can do to a mountain: 1. You can decide to climb a mountain. 2. You can decide to punch a hole inside the mountain. 3. You can decide to take another root; to bye pass the mountain. 4. To do what Jesus advised; speak to your mountain.
 10 INFORMATION ABOUT PROBLEMS GENERALLY
 1. Your problem is not new. 2. Every problem has root; some are deep, some are very deep. * Deep rooted problems are complicated and strange. If you are told, you will open your mouth wide in surprise. ===> I pray for you tonight, your problem will not overcome you, in the name of Jesus. • When you cut off the root of your problem, the problem automatically dies easily. If you can shout 3 powerful "Amen", Your Problem; I speak to your root now, dry up now, in the name of Jesus. 3. The bigger your problem, the bigger the testimony. Joseph became a Prime Minster because he saw a national problem... 4. God did not promise us as believers, a problem-free life. 5. Behind every problem, there is a strongman. ===> Every family strongman, that is behind your weeping, shall die tonight in the name of Jesus. ===> The strongman, that is behind your problem, before the next 24 hours, they shall die, in the name of Jesus. 6. Your problem can either make you bitter or better. 7. There is no human being living on earth that do not have problem. Even the most anointed men in the world have one problem or the other.

8. The problem you refuse to confront will be difficult to conquer. David confronted Goliath before he could conquer him. 9. Prayer is still the most potent weapon to confront problems. Psalm 50:15 • Your personal prayer life is what determines your spiritual strength. • Your problem is not barrenness, poverty etc, the problem is Prayerlessness. And prayerlessness is not that you are not praying but praying the wrong prayers. 10. The solution to your problem is around you, near you, is not far from you, is within your reach. • Your man of God is your voice in your wilderness. Not all pastors can be your man of God. The summary of what I'm saying is that, the solution to your problem is within your reach. If it is within my reach then, I must not loose hope, get discouraged, stop praying. I must stop listening to the voice of the enemy, I must ask God to open my eyes. I must not cry, murmur, or doubt the power of God. I must be careful not to say negative words, I must do my own part and allow God do His own part. The only thing that can hinder you tonight is SIN...

Humanity is seeking for solutions in different areas of life. Some are sick and need to be healed; some have spiritual problems and need deliverance. Some have serious financial issues, and others may just don’t know what to do with their lives because it has been from one difficulty to another. The list goes on. God has a permanent way of solving our problems. He is our creator and maker of all things. No producer will find it difficult to fix his product no matter how damaging it may be. There are different sources of solution, but God’s means of solution is the best and most reliable. Man may help you with selfish motives, and even the solution may not be as dependable as God’s. God has need of us. That’s why he created us. He gave us salvation as a free gift by sacrificing his only son. Once we received this great salvation in Christ Jesus, then we may consequently be a candidate for divine solution in every other area of our life: healing, deliverance, restoration, and all-around breakthroughs. “After salvation, God wishes above all things that we prosper and be in good health” (3 John 1:2). We can’t receive a godly solution to the problems of life until we surrender to God. We ought to show him that we are ready to serve him, and the change we need will be possible. For with God, nothing is impossible!

Prayer Points

1.Blood of Jesus,fight for me and my family in the name of Jesus
2.Father, locate every scheme and schedule of darkness designed against my destiny and destroy them by your power in the name of Jesus
3.Time- table of failure designed against my next level: fail in the name of Jesus
4.Book of postponement written against my manifestation, burn by fire in the name of Jesus
5.Wicked buyers programmed to buy off my prosperity: die in the name of Jesus
6.Third eyes monitoring my progress, receive blindness in the name of Jesus
7.Altar of battle, struggle and trouble working against my peace: crash in the name of Jesus
8. Marketers and distributors of hardship: I'm not your customer die in the name of Jesus
9. Software of darkness processing hardship into my life: fail in the name of Jesus
10. Witchcraft dry- cleaners washing away my favours: die in the name of Jesus
11. Evil singers singing funeral songs in my name: die in my stead in the name of Jesus.
12. Agenda of iniquity designed to quench my fire: scatter in the name of Jesus
13. Stubborn voice of darkness opposing my advancement: cease in the name of Jesus
14. Power of witchcraft against my life die in the name of Jesus
15. Alliance of wickedness against my glory: break in the name of Jesus
16. Satanic rags worn on me burn to ashes now in the name of Jesus
17. Mark of battle and struggle in any area of my life, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
18. Spokesperson of darkness announcing my destruction: suffer your own destruction in the name of Jesus
19. Power of witchcraft prison over my life break in the name of Jesus
20. Voice of satanic seed and offering against my increase: cease in the name of Jesus
21. Satanic assassins employed to take my life: kill your senders in the name of Jesus
22. Evil command upon my image: fail in the name of Jesus
23. Spirit wife or husband assigned my marriage fail now in the name of Jesus
24. Fire of God: raze down evil towers constructed on my Cananland in the name of Jesus
25. Witchcraft injection programmed to crash my health: backfire in the name of Jesus
26. Holy Ghost, withdraw the power of your word from powers using them to fight me in the name of Jesus
27. My voice will not be stored in satanic containers in the name of Jesus
28. Sacrifices placed in the coven against my announcement and progress die now by fire in the name of Jesus
29. Power of wicked technology over my destiny scatter in the name of Jesus
30. My garments will not obey evil command in the name of Jesus
31. Powers using my glory on my behalf: die in the name of Jesus
32. Lord Jesus, terminate powers of satanic prosecution and persecution over my destiny in the name of Jesus
33. I reject Egyptian hard labour and Herod's prison in the name of Jesus.
34. Lord Jesus, appoint Nehemiah's workmen for me in my ministry, marriage and career in the name of Jesus
35. I refuse to pay wicked wage for my age in the name of Jesus
36. Holy Ghost, destroy the immunity of my enemies against warfare prayers in the name of Jesus.
37. Facilities of darkness serving my troublers: fail in the name of Jesus
38. Where is the Lord God of Elijah? Raise the helpers of The Throne Apostolic Ministry beyond attacks and losses in the name of Jesus
39. Lord Jesus, grant every helper of The Throne Apostolic Ministry the reward of Abraham in the name of Jesus
40. Thank you Lord for delivering me from every evil works in the name of Jesus
41. My problems, enough, die in the name of Jesus
42. My problems, hear the Word of the Lord, I shall overcome, in the name of Jesus.
43. The strongman, adding problems to my problem, die, now in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts