I TAKE DIVINE INSURANCE


                                                 I TAKE DIVINE INSURANCE
CONFESSION:
Make this confession loud and clear:
I rise above adversity and I attain new heights of achievement by the power of God. The Almighty God is turning my tribulations into triumphs, failures into fortunes, set backs into successes, obstacles into opportunities, burdens into blessings, I refuse to be hampered by handicaps, I refuse to be dismayed by discouragement. I refuse to be overcome by opponents, I refuse to be defeated by disappointments, I refuse to be destroyed by disasters. I take divine insurance over disasters, tragedies, physical and spiritual accidents, injuries, infirmities, and distresses, in the name Jesus.

Scripture Reading – Isaiah 36, 2 Chronicles 32
Confession – Isaiah 54:17

Prayer Points:
1. Let the fire of deliverance fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.
2. Let my mountain of opposition become my mountain of blessings in the name of Jesus.
3. Every Judas in my destiny, wither, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every Goliath in my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. Where others have failed I shall succeed in the name of Jesus.
6. Every failure that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me I bury you now in the name of Jesus.
7. Arrows of infirmity disperse, scatter, and disintegrate, in the name of Jesus.
8. Eagle of my destiny, arise, fly and shine in the name of Jesus.
9. Thou bulldozing power of God, move me forward by fire. In the name of Jesus.
10. Let my destiny rebel against demotion in the name of Jesus.
11. Every foundation of witchcraft in my family line die in the name of Jesus
12. I shall arise, no power shall put me down in the name of Jesus.
13. Every red sea challenging my promised land, divide in the name of Jesus.
14. I render every power divining against my success mad in the name of Jesus.
15. Let the wealth of the gentiles pursue me and overtake me in the name of Jesus.
16. Spirit of wisdom, incubate my life in the name of Jesus.
17. O Lord prove your name in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord prove your mighty power in my situation, in the name of Jesus.
19. Any power collecting satanic power because of me, die in the name of Jesus.
20. Satanic blood link between me and my family break in the name of Jesus.
21. Altars of affliction of my father’s house die in the name of Jesus.
22. My blood, depart from every evil altar in the name of Jesus.
23. Satanic prophets summoning my spirit receive madness in the name of Jesus.
24. Every altar of poverty die in the name of Jesus.
25. Foundational altars release my destiny in the name of Jesus.
26. I blow up every altar of impossibility in my life and family in the name of Jesus

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog:deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com 

Comments

Popular Posts