WEEP NO MORE

                                                                 WEEP NO MORE
 SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 30:18-19, Psalms 30:5
What makes many to weep comes from worrying over situations of life. We entertain the devil by crying. Why don’t you convert your weeping into praying to demoralise the devil rather than gloryfying him

Prayer Points

   1.Oh Lord I thank you for all you have done for me.
   2. Oh Lord I magnify your name and adore you because your kingdom is everlasting.
    3.Wherever I have erred against you, Oh Lord, forgive me and hear my supplication in the name of Jesus.
    4.Oh Lord, wash me with the blood of Jesus from all the stains of sin.
    5.I ask for your mercy, have mercy on me and hear my plea in the name of Jesus.
   6. You heavens of my prayer, open now in the name of Jesus.
   7. God of all creation, visit me and change my story for good, in the name of Jesus.
    8.By divine visitation let every demonic instrument in my body, perish in the name of Jesus.
    9.By the visitation of the Almighty God, let every evil altar fashioned against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
   10. I curse every satanic priest standing at any evil altar to peep and mutter against my destiny, die in the name of Jesus.
   11. Every satanic instrument in my body, fashioned to cause sorrow, burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
    12.Every thing programmed into the wind, fashioned against any marriage and my fruitfulness, die in the name of Jesus.
    13.Any wicked hand that has been tormenting and oppressing me during my ovulation, wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
  14.  Every stranger that has been hiding in my life, enough is enough, be evacuated by fire, in the name of Jesus.
    15.By the visitation of the Almighty God, let every gadget used by the enemy to monitor my testimony, be set ablaze, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Let the foundation of my life be shaken by the divine visitation of God, in the name of Jesus.
   17. Every necromancer from my family line, going to the grave yard for evil purposes against my life and marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
    18.O God my father, appear and scatter every witchcraft meeting in my father’s house to desolation, in the name of Jesus.
   19. By the visitation of the Almighty God, my spirit husband/wife, be roasted and die, in the name of Jesus.
    20.God of Elijah, visit every unfriendly friend and disgrace them in the name of Jesus.
   21. You the mystery of witchcraft powers of my father and mother’s house, be revealed, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
    22.Midnight enemies that have made it their point of duty to substitute me for horses to their witchcraft meetings that is causing failure in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
    23.Evil strongmen that must not see the sun in order to destroy my destiny, host of heaven destroy their habitation and kill them, in the name of Jesus.
   24.Witchcraft dream thieves that have stolen my treasure, by the anger of God, return it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
    25.Midnight traders that have turned my body into their warehouse, public announcement, power has changed hands, I evacuate your goods and burn them to ashes by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
    26.Every hand of the wicked against the plan of God for my life, be roasted in the name of Jesus.
   27.Anything in my body rendering my womb weak to carry divine blessings, I shake you off now, in the name of Jesus.
    28.Every hole in my womb causing miscarriage of blessings, blood of Jesus cover it up now, in the name of Jesus.
    29.Oh Lord, let my enemies hear the thunder of your voice and let them be confused and perish, in the name of Jesus.
    30.Oh God of Israel, visit me as you visited the children of Israel with miracles in those days, in the name of Jesus.
    31.O God that visited Obed-Edom and changed his life, visit me in the name of Jesus.
    32.By your visitation to Sarah, mother of Samson, the Shumamite woman and they became fruitful, Oh Lord visit me, in the name of Jesus.
    33.The Lord that heard the prayer of Abraham, Isaac, and Zachariah, visit me and let my life produce glorious miracles, in the name of Jesus.
    34.Oh Lord, by your power that visited the Virgin Mary and brought about the Saviour of the world, do the hard thing in my life, in the name of Jesus.
    35.The corpse of Lazarus heard your voice in the tomb, every good thing that is dead in my life, by the power of the living God, resurrect by fire, in the name of Jesus.
    36.By the covenant and death of Jesus on the cross of Calvary that brought about redemption, I claim redemption today in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
   37. Jesus Christ had laid His life for me, I shall not miscarry, I shall not have still birth, and I shall not lose any good thing again, in the name of Jesus.
  38.  By the crown of thorns and the piecing on His side on the cross of Calvary, darkness has disappeared, light has come, in the name of Jesus.
  39.  I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, God’s seed in me shall not die and my leaves shall not wither, in the name of Jesus.
  40.By the words of Christ on the cross of Calvary that says “It is finished”, I declare that there shall be no more affliction, no pain, no sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
 41.Oh Lord I thank you because it is my turn to rejoice, in the name of Jesus.



Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry. blogspot. com


Comments

Popular Posts