VIOLENT PRAYERS


                                                         VIOLENT PRAYERS
Galatians 6:17 says, From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.”
 Luke.10:19, The Lord said behold I give unto you power over all the powers of the enemies – and nothing shall by any means hurt you. The power He gives unto us is power to neutralize the power of the enemies of progress.

Violent prayer is persistent prayer. It is unshakeable, insistent. It is adamant prayer; stubborn prayer; enough-is-enough prayer; unapologetic prayer, that is, prayers you pray without regret; bold prayer, that is, fearless with courage to demand a response; unwavering prayer; steadfast prayer. It has just one goal: ELIMINATION OF THE ENEMY.

Violent prayer is aggressive prayer, that is, hard-hitting and bold. It is demanding prayer, that is, pressing for immediate response; it is expectant prayer filled with aggressive anticipation of victory; it is militant prayer, that is, combative and fighting prayer; compelling prayer; urgent prayer; persevering prayer; prayer to give God no alternative but to answer; it is machine gun prayer; prayer that gives Jehovah no peace; undeviating prayer; obstinate prayer; seizeless prayer and heaven bombarding prayer.

When you combine violent faith and violent prayer, there would be healing. When these two things are combined, there would be restoration. Storms will be silenced. There would be deliverance from trouble. There will be a scattering of the enemy...

Many legs have been programmed to fail. Many think they have feet, but they don't. Physically they have feet, but spiritually the feet are gone. Physically, they walk about, but spiritually they are not walking anywhere.

Prayer Points

1.Every evil seed sown into my life while sleeping, be removed now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2.All witches and wizards in my family, assigned to kill and destroy lives and destinies, destroy yourselves today by the power of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
3.Every evil plant in my body working against my progress, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. All anti-progress satanic agents assigned against me and my family, let ground open today and swallow you up in the name of 5.Jesus. Every affliction of backwardness, be destroyed in my life in the name of Jesus.
6. Oh God of heaven, fight the battle of my destiny and give me victory over all my enemies today in the name of Jesus.
7. Divine tongues of fire, roast all evil tongues wagging against me in the name of Jesus.
8. Almighty God, who made a way for the Israelites in the Red sea, make a way for me out of my problems today in the name of Jesus.
9. I decree and declare that any rod of the wicked, rising up against me and my family line, be rendered impotent for my sake in the name of Jesus.
10. All the chains of delay holding down my star, break, scatter and let me go in the name of Jesus.
11. My delay blessings, be released by fire, in Jesus name
12. Thou power of GO SLOW in my life, catch fire, DOUBLE ACCELERATION, locate me, in Jesus name
13. ANCESTRAL EVIL VEIL, covering my destiny, catch fire, catch fire, catch fire, in Jesus name. 14.My glory burning in the evil pot, jump out by fire, in Jesus name
15. Thou strange sickness waiting for me at the edge of my miracle, CLEAR AWAY BY FIRE, in Jesus name
 16. I jump out of every evil pit of darkness of my father’s or mother’s house, in the name of Jesus.
 Declare this now with Matt 26:52, 1 Chro.4:9-10; Gen.32:24-28 Enemy of progress in my place of work, receive destruction, in the name of Jesus.
Enemy of progress in my environment, receive disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
Enemy of progress envying my advancement, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus
Enemy of progress against my wealth, die, in Jesus name
 Enemy of progress against what the Lord is doing for me, die in shame.
Enemy of progress against my ministry and career, receive double disappointments,
Enemy of progress against my plans to travel out of the country, scatter by fire,
 Enemies of my success, receive failure, in Jesus name.
Enemy of progress against my blessings, be destroyed in Jesus name.
17. Unbroken evil covenant, break by fire, in Jesus name
18. Strongman sitting comfortably on my blessings, be unseated by fire, in Jesus name
 19. Generational battles, curses and problems, shall not swallow my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Collective bondage in my foundation, break and release me by fire, in Jesus name.
 20. I recover every blessings of the day and night the enemy stole from me, in Jesus name
21. Angels of my blessings, where are you? I am available, locate me by mercy, in Jesus name
22. O God arise and repair any kind of damage done to my life and body by the enemy, in Jesus name. Evil words spoken into my life that is affecting me, go back to sender in Jesus name
23. Spirit of thou shall show not shine forth, die, in Jesus name
 24. Declare this and say, ”My life and destiny, you are not designed for stagnation and limitation, in the name of Jesus
25. Spirit of rising and falling, expire tonight, in the name of Jesus
 26. I send evil arrow back to the sender, in the name of Jesus
27. O Lord, let my adversaries cry tonight, in the name of Jesus
 28. Sickness of any kind, Long term infection in my body, my life is not your candidate, flush away by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
29. Whatever I lay my hands upon will flourish, expanded, enlarge and move forward, in the name of Jesus
30. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers. Pray for Evangelist Joshua, ministry and partners worldwide in the name of Jesus
31. I pull down every altar of wickedness erected against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
32. Coven of witchcraft in my neighbourhood, assigned to kill my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
33. Holy Ghost, coordinate my life for effective and efficient performance, in the name of Jesus.
34. My breakthroughs tied down in this environment, be released by fire, in Jesus name
 35. I refuse to be stagnant, in the name of Jesus.
36. Holy Ghost, connect me to miracles, signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
37. Altars of the wicked, surrounding me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
38. Spirit of follow follow, using my shadow to track me, So therefore, go blind and be paralysed in Jesus name
39. Every ancestral dream projected into my sleep, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 40. Devil, you have no power over me and my health, so therefore, leave me alone, in the name of Jesus.

Pastor Teddy Omozegbai
Call +2348034051701. +2348085989393
WhatsApp & IMO: +2348034051701
Blog :deliverancefireministry.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts